Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Disclaimer

Studio WHY with PussPuss created game named FlutterMare
And it is amazing work they did , they wrote that they are at the end of collaboration and project is ending so check it out .

And here is my thinking :

First i saw and playd symiliar games as FlutterMare and they missing pussy fuck scene , and i wil lowe to see it here .

Second thing is i lowe what they done with the jiggly : ass,breasts and i will lowe to see option to play with them , like little hand that can tuch the ass and breasts , pussy

Third face full of ass , pussy and breasts meaby not as much as face but meaby tongue that can lick , mouth that can suck some

Forth meaby some wetness to add and skuiriting pussy after cuming inside , meaby a kink fucking pussy thrue brests

Fifth this lovely breasts of heres loks big, hewy and pulsating wich is a lovely sight, i wos thinking maby some breast milk

That's just some thought of mine , and all in all i'm just amazed at what they done and what im thinking is just my opinion and a few creative pointers , even if there will not be any of things that i listed it's still amazing game great job

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
''Hey everyone!

We were hoping to get the project with out this month, but the art load ended up being a bit more than anticipated. It's looking amazing, however, and will be very very lewd! Our current plan is to release the project on February 14th, or Valentines Day!

Pony Waifu Sim Writing Update
The writing for the next phase of Blue Fast's route is done, and writing is underway for the final two dates.

As a short summary:

Having returned from an adventure with Blue Fast. Anon and the energetic feather back take much needed rest and relaxation break. Getting hot and steamy, then deep and wet, the two enjoy their day away from prying eyes. A few musical surprises might lay ahead for them, but ends in a climactic visit home.

So, the general notes are: New date. 2 New minor characters. 2 New locations. New lewds. New items.

We still need to finish the art and posing for it, but the next (lewd) Blue Fast date should be coming up soon after we finish Hearthswarming Heat.''

It's from his patreon.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
i dont know if this is a frequent question but what the fuck do i do after the "gathering" quest

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone here who is a patreon of studiowhy knows something about the progress of the new project and pony waifu sim? It's been a week since the last delay

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
If you're willing to accept an advice, wait for v7.0 or v8.0 otherwise you'll be waiting for non-updates no content or bug fixes only

BastardX

May 13, 2018
The game does need more Action :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and needs a manual save/load feature other than that the game is pretty good!

Reactions: atur

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Originally it did have this scene, it was removed however.
why? i cant imagine people got upset over it, let alone so much it would need to be removed. also you would happen to have a version, or know where i could get it, that has that scene still?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
why? i cant imagine people got upset over it, let alone so much it would need to be removed. also you would happen to have a version, or know where i could get it, that has that scene still?
My guess? Patreon rules or something. But it sucks because that was one of the only sex scenes in the game.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
My guess? Patreon rules or something. But it sucks because that was one of the only sex scenes in the game.
you're probably right, patreon is ridiculously strict, i really wish theyd put it back though. like there are ways to slip things past patreon but most people just dont even try cause its 'safer' to heed their asinine restrictions >.< at this point i dont understand why anyone even bothers with patreon anymore since there are way better options now

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
If someone here is a patreon of studiowhy and have access to their discord, know something about the new project? How is it going, it's almost a month since the last delay,and pony waifu sim is stuck until they finish it

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
If someone here is a patreon of studiowhy and have access to their discord, know something about the new project? How is it going, it's almost a month since the last delay,and pony waifu sim is stuck until they finish it
The best thing i can advice you is to check every 6 months or once per year, there are people in patreon who pay creators to either delay updates as much as possible or not release updates at all, take yandev and fenoxo almost 32k per month as examples of people who hardly progress despite spending 5+ years working on their projects yet peolple keep donating.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
nvm managed to dig up a upload that works (funny enough from a quote of the old version the same game, didn't know quotes keep the links and don't change them) so grabbed that, downloaded it, and uploaded a backup.

and this is the one I grabbed so there is another option.

anyway, this is version 1.1, if anyone wants to do some work through it feel free.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Workupload nvm managed to dig up a upload that works (funny enough from a quote of the old version the same game, didn't know quotes keep the links and don't change them) so grabbed that, downloaded it, and uploaded a backup.

Workupload and this is the one I grabbed so there is another option.

anyway, this is version 1.1, if anyone wants to do some work through it feel free.
thank you for this dude, it may just be a tiny blip of a scene but its still lame to have lost it but at least people can still see it if they want with this

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
Studiowhy posted something on patreon for their donators only, about the links to release date ¿Any patreon can tell us when the release date is?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes