AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Tiarawhy has always been kinda slow. Remember Banned from Equestria (Daily)? I mean, this one is way more ambitious than that game, but still.

Reactions: ReaCreations

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
CALLING ALL MLP FANS!!

as you might have noticed, the characters aren't called by their canon names and instead have been changed to avoid lawsuit and dmca or watnot

I didn't find any "translation" or fan made files so i tried making a chart myself that you can see by clicking the spoilerbox below uploader note above the download link.

If you have any correction, the direct method is using the Report button on the main post or instead Quote this post and i'll fix it the next time i'm logged in

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, I meant this
1611283572533.png
Press Esc and go on settings, then Names tab to see this screen above

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I don't understand exactly what you want to do, mate. Do you just want their original names?

Yigthan

Dec 19, 2020
mlp bug.PNG
I started playing this game and got this bug when i go to the shopping with Charity(or Rarity becouse f you Cp infringements) and i need to finish so i can ask her to give me something to protect myself from poisonous flower. Does anybody know how to fix this? (The talk to her buttons moves upside down constantly at a high speed and is not clickable

• Haha
Reactions: NewJohn1
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes