Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Might but last update was just renaming characters and a scene with blue pushing you on a balloon as far as I can tell. But they do say they finished another project that they were focusing on so hopefully we get a lot more content more often now.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 997748
I started playing this game and got this bug when i go to the shopping with Charity(or Rarity becouse f you Cp infringements) and i need to finish so i can ask her to give me something to protect myself from poisonous flower. Does anybody know how to fix this? (The talk to her buttons moves upside down constantly at a high speed and is not clickable
That's some Doki Doki shit right there.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Wtf? I already had this 5.11 alpha build here, what changed?

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Tiarawhy has always been kinda slow. Remember Banned from Equestria (Daily)? I mean, this one is way more ambitious than that game, but still.
huh? tiarawhy was involved in that game but pokehidden was the driving force and (as far as i know) the reason it went so slowly

Reactions: ReaCreations

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
I realized that I downloaded wasn't Alpha 5.11, it was 5.10...
Either I somehow downloaded the wrong file or the uploader made a mistake.

Xerxos

Dec 15, 2017
Here is my naming file, although someone with real pony knowledge could probably do better.

Extract to: “%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/StudioWhy/Pony Waifu Sim/”
or “~/Library/Application Support/StudioWhy/Pony Waifu Sim/” on Mac.

Reactions: Fyo
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 997748
I started playing this game and got this bug when i go to the shopping with Charity(or Rarity becouse f you Cp infringements) and i need to finish so i can ask her to give me something to protect myself from poisonous flower. Does anybody know how to fix this? (The talk to her buttons moves upside down constantly at a high speed and is not clickable
maybe you should talk to her

Erlik

Mar 26, 2020
the gameplay is good so far but im getting a weird glitch with rarity's first ''quest'',the one with perfume selection and it just spams ''talk to her'' and i cant progress with it.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes