BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
someone give studiowhy a heads up, seems like hasbro is starting to go on the offensive, pony tale adventure just got a C&D. so they may want to be careful
This wasn't a surprise since its legit using their assets regardless of being done by their artists & animators.

Wonder if Hasbro its gonna go after the whole studiowhy team: mittsies which formely have done a lot of flashes, tiarawhy of course because WHY NOT? pun intended lol, Scion the coder, Aer0Zer0 pinkie pie artist enthusiastic futa lover, PussPuss and finally fifteenai which i dont know what they do into the game but yeah that's about it.

From the team i mentioned above pretty much only mittsies and tiarawhy have done MLP content so i just hope they don't end on getting this issue on a deeper matter

kiyyou

Dec 28, 2019
i talked with one of them on twitter, they are already aware of the sitauation, they did NOT recieved a C&D (for now) ...

Jan 14, 2020
There will be another update of this game or not? I'm waiting since September and never get an answer about it, seems they care only other projects than pony waifu sim, that's sad

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
There will be another update of this game or not? I'm waiting since September and never get an answer about it, seems they care only other projects than pony waifu sim, that's sad
The best thing i can advice you is to check every 6 months or once per year, there are people in patreon who pay creators to either delay updates as much as possible or not release updates at all, take yandev and fenoxo almost 32k per month as examples of people who hardly progress despite spending 5+ years working on their projects yet peolple keep donating.
Welcome to the world of patreon projects and indie devs where most devs are this in a nutshell
1619069521933.png
And the majority of the projects are abandoned/unfinished

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Then why haven't you read the comments at least on this page, like Tiarawhy jumping to Pony Tale Adventures, then to PussPuss, which means that Pony Waifu Sim is not part of Tiarawhy's priorities, so the game is effectivelly on hold for an unknown amount of time if not just abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Due a recent pony game got C&D i'm gonna be optimistic in saying this game also be put in a huge hiatus until they come up with something to prevent the inevitable C&D from Hasbro :/
So uhhh if happens then its because there's nothing to be done about, if doesn't then the hype its alive

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Due a recent pony game got C&D i'm gonna be optimistic in saying this game also be put in a huge hiatus until they come up with something to prevent the inevitable C&D from Hasbro :/
So uhhh if happens then its because there's nothing to be done about, if doesn't then the hype its alive
the problem is their options are pretty much they
1. move forward and hope they dont become the next target, which means the project would constantly be in danger.
2. drop the project entirely, would probably be the safest choice but least likely for them to go with since if they were that scared of C&Ds they wouldnt be makin a parody game in the first place.
3. change the characters so they no longer resemble the canon characters and instead are more like oc's or pallet swaps of the original characters, this bein the most likely choice since it would allow them to move forward without any legal issues the downside bein is most people would lose interest and they would lose a looot of support if they did that since most people are here to fuck their pony waifus not some knockoffs.
4. do this as an unfunded side project, that would let them continue to develop it without having to worry about any legal issues but the downside would be it would become their lowest priority and even tiny updates would take ages to come out which would also lose them a lot of support.

those are just the options i could think of but idk the ins and outs of all the legal mumbo jumbo so for all i know theres much simpler solutions im just not thinkin of either way to me it seems like no matter what they go with its a double edged sword pretty much

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
No update until they finish their actual project

HJMX

Dec 29, 2020
The new game got released, can somebody share it?
Now they should be working on Poni waifu sin

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Still kinda new here, is there rules against posting patreon content? I've got all the files for the new "Hearthswarming Heat" game but I'm not sure about how to go about posting them here...

• Thinking Face

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Still kinda new here, is there rules against posting patreon content? I've got all the files for the new "Hearthswarming Heat" game but I'm not sure about how to go about posting them here...
Upload to mega or your preferred file hosting site and share.
A lot of users do that in other game's threads and there's no problem at all

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
OK, posting it here, if someone has to move it or if I have to make a new post for it then I'll do that but...

Hearthswarming Heat
Windows: ,
Linux:
Mac:
Android:

The game's not all that impressive to me, I somehow thought it was human x mare but it's apparently not. Only a hand full of still images but PussPuss does good art so it's not a complete loss. Still pretty disappointing for me considering how long I've been waiting for it.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes