naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
if I'm not mistaken, the next update will be the end of the purple (and maybe blue) route and I'm looking forward to it, because the next pony on the list is my favorite, fluttershy.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
nre:
3DCG, Animated, Blackmail, Cheating, Creampie, Dilf, Female Domination (light), Female Protagonist, Group Sex, Handjob, Incest, Kinetic Novel, Lesbian, Masturbation, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, Teasing, Teen, Loli, Vaginal Sex.
I think koikatsu might have a futa mod, not too sure though
HAH Nope Not Gay. Maybe you are because you trying troll me? lol I love furry girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bravo82Newtron

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
in march they write that we would have an update by the end of june, at the end of june they warned they had some things to sort out, now it's end of july and still nothing, yeah i feel like an idiot for defending the delays from a while ago .
They still had the courage to write, "when we are close to finishing, we will set a date" but they had already defined that by the end of June (if everything went well) we would have an update.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Man. i really want to like this game but the progress is just so fucking slow. Month after month they put out a single update saying 'we're really close guiz'. I feel like if the game ever is actually finished it's going to be extremely my jam but jesus fucking christ.
Dude its at 4 years with barely 2 characters content and a whole lot of procrastination. 20 years is more the ball park if they dont just give up.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes