Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
We wanted to update you all on the status of the release as well as mention a few unfortunately timed issues which means the release date will slide to November 30th.
Just see what I said? LMAO ↓

Nov 1: Unfortunately we are still working towards the release of the next update... We understand that this delay is still unacceptable and rest assured just like our other delays...

Last edited:

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Remember this started 4-18, so this is 4.5 years of work to have.. 2 girls?.. somewhat done (barely started for most games).

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

Hello everyone!
We wanted to update you all on the status of the release as well as mention a few unfortunately timed issues which means the release date will slide to November 30th.
The first issue is that while finishing up the big batch of sprites for the second animation, tiarawhy, unfortunately, came down with Covid. We will update you as soon as tiara recovers and is able to export the sprites.
The second issue is that Scion has been dealing with a family emergency that has taken up a lot of time. To describe part of it, he's had to file a Civil Harassment Restraining Order and has been dealing with a lot of legal bureaucracy associated with that. These issues will hopefully be all resolved by November 15th.
As a reminder, our project manager will also be starting in mid-November to help prevent us from repeating a lot of the delays and bottlenecks we faced over the past year.
Rest assured, we will keep you updated and release it earlier if we finish earlier.
Thank you for understanding
why am i not suprised? oh because it's like the 8th time now :ROFLMAO:.. well if tiarawhy really did get covid, then i hope he gets better soon...

Reactions: Veolaz

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Pony Waifu Sim Update - Purple Horse is within reach!
Hey everyone!
We're going to need just a bit longer to polish everything up. This means that we need to push back the release date to December 14th. We know it's already been too long, but we're really crunching hard to get all the art, music, and sound effects tied together.
This is by far our biggest update yet, and we want it to be the perfect way to tie the knot on the story with Purple Smart.
Our new manager kitty has also joined and immediately started putting out fires. Hopefully, future updates will go much smoother with his guidance and help.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
well guys, see you december 14th for the next excuse, see you then.

Ps: "our biggest update" I hope it has more than 5 or 8 minutes of gameplay and more than 2 animations, but knowing the historic of these people, I highly doubt it.

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
Pony Waifu Sim Update - Purple Horse is within reach!
Hey everyone!
We're going to need just a bit longer to polish everything up. This means that we need to push back the release date to December 14th. We know it's already been too long, but we're really crunching hard to get all the art, music, and sound effects tied together.
This is by far our biggest update yet, and we want it to be the perfect way to tie the knot on the story with Purple Smart.
Our new manager kitty has also joined and immediately started putting out fires. Hopefully, future updates will go much smoother with his guidance and help.
COMING S∞N

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
December 14th: Hey guys, there's only 1% to go before this update is perfect, so we're releasing it at Christmas in celebration of this grand conclusion.
December 25th: The update is ready and fresh from the oven, but we decided to release it in the new year, to start the year off right.
January 1st: Unfortunately in the time that the update was stored, a meteor hit my computer and we lost all progress as there were no backups, we understand it is taking a long time, but think on the bright side if you can wait 1 year, you all can wait 2.

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
2023, December 25th: We made much better progress the second time around - so much so, that now we feel we have outgrown the unity engine, and we decided to port everything over to unreal engine 5 instead. But don't worry guys, this will only be a teeny-tiny bit of delay, just another six month or so.
2024, July: Hey everypone! The porting process is almost done, but we noticed that 2d animation won't really cut it anymore, so we decided to remake everything in 3d. Don't worry, it's just another small delay, probably not even a few months.
2025, March: Well guys, we have underestimated the work load this time, and unfortunately we feel a little bit overwhelmed by the amount of work in front of us. But worry not, we made sure that our health is the first priority, so we decided to take a step back and take a little break from developing the update. So for the next few month we will take it easy and work on a side project starring your favorite side character, Cranky Doodle.
2025 Aug We still dont have enough hands on deck so we will take five to seven month to hire new talent and expand the team. Also since we need to pay them somehow, we figured we will add nonintrusive ads to the game. (Less then 60% of your visual field.)
2026, February: Hey guys, we have great news. We have been contacted by Zark Muckerberg and they asked us if we want to make the game part of the Metawerse - we agreed it would be great idea. We are so excited! See you soon in VR!
2026, March: Hello there! The rumors that the main coder, animator, voice actor and cafeteria manager has left the dev team is unfortunately true. They refused the mandatory brain implant surgery, so they have been terminated remotely by Manazon suicide drones. Unfortunatly until we can hire replacement personnel, the development speed will suffer a bit, and this might change our deadlines again.
2026, November: Guys, guys, GUYS! We are done with the update! Everything is finished! Are you excited? Yes? Well, don't be too much. We will wait with publishing the new update until the end of no nut november, so you can enjoy the new content to your heart's content.
2026, December: Sry guys we have bad news. During black friday, Metawerse have been demolished by rogue tezla AIs, we are back to square one. On the upside will have a chance to integrate AI powered sex toys into the project, and we are really happy about that.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
2056: We are pleased to inform you that the update is finally ready, and will be released as a sidequest in the new crossover of cyberpunk and half life 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Bixbite

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
it cannot be considered abandoned as long as it has updates every month, even if it has not had content for practically a year, it is like this with several other games on this forum

Reactions: ER420R

ER420R

May 23, 2019
it cannot be considered abandoned as long as it has updates every month, even if it has not had content for practically a year, it is like this with several other games on this forum
i remember playing it a year or more ago, it was very small then and it seems there is nothing new at all. I guess ill just wait some more :). i would sup because i like it but, 1 year or more of pledging with litrally no content added keeps me from doing so.

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
I remember checking out the alpha back in 2018 and thinking it wouldn't take long since it was Tiara, not sure if I should be surprised or disappointed that this is still in-dev.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Mas eu ligo, e aí?
funny-boxing.gif
i remember playing it a year or more ago, it was very small then and it seems there is nothing new at all. I guess ill just wait some more :). i would sup because i like it but, 1 year or more of pledging with litrally no content added keeps me from doing so.
Yeah, I fell the same, there's a bunch of devs with great games in the same situation around here, unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes