naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
place your bets, they will make excuses this time for not delivering the update in what situation?

a) 1 day before the promised date.

b) on the date they promised to launch.

c) 1 day later (or more) than the promised delivery date

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
place your bets, they will make excuses this time for not delivering the update in what situation?

a) 1 day before the promised date.

b) on the date they promised to launch.

c) 1 day later (or more) than the promised delivery date
I'll bet with a bottle of coke, A!

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
On a lighter note, we will release with translations in 7 different languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian!
Can't wait until it's the 21st and it gets delayed again cause translations aren't done

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I doubt they'd push it back for translations but yeah this project is such a joke. It's not like this is the most complicated thing to develop, they're just monumentally slow about it.

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
I doubt they'd push it back for translations but yeah this project is such a joke. It's not like this is the most complicated thing to develop, they're just monumentally slow about it.
That said, they don't do GemDoms "Shadows take too much effort, from now on flat colors only."
"Backgrounds are hard, from now on free stock backgrounds only"
Or the Pinewoods special "Artists for custom on-model characters are expensive, from now on we use premade paper-dolls and the free trial wardrobes they come with"

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
How do I have fun with Rarity?! I need help!
Dude this project started Apr 20, 2018. They have some of two ponies and she aint one of them. This project is years behind as they get distracted a lot, this update I think has been delayed every month since February. Oh its almost done but we need to polish it. We are gonna do some translations but it wont effect the release. We like money but not work. I think they called in sick a few months for the project almost done. Guess its gonna take 15 minutes to go through like the last chapter at this point (minus puzzle time).

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
lmao, I got it right twice, I said they were going to use an excuse that the hamtser died, but it was the grandmother and said that the date was going to be moved to Christmas, but it was the 21st.

Well, until 2023 my dear colleagues :).

• Haha
Reactions: fustian and Veolaz

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Seriously, this guy (or this supposed team) is stealing money from a bunch of suckers, and only those who are paying don't see it, this game project started in 2018, and in the meantime:

they did another 2 side projects.

they made translations for a game without content (not even me being Brazilian was happy with that, it's just a way to guarantee future delays).

and they created two more patreon where they also take money from suckers.

Reactions: GaRbS
Oct 3, 2018
Im sure it will be delayed again..
Do you guys think there is an update ?
I think they dont even have new content for this ... they just keep ppl waiting so they get monthly money for free.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Im sure it will be delayed again..
Do you guys think there is an update ?
I think they dont even have new content for this ... they just keep ppl waiting so they get monthly money for free.
you're not being mean, I also think exactly the same, and I think anyone who follows this antics thinks that, it's very "convenient", this year also had one of the collaborators who supposedly left Ukraine.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes