Oct 3, 2018
I bet its like " Just a few more days (Ho! Ho! How dumb yall are) !"
Ho! Ho! How easy it is to farm money with excuses :ROFLMAO::coffee:

I mean 1,5k a month for 1 Image and just some text sounds like the best job ever xD

Last edited:

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Well its the difference of wanting to make a good series and like getting paid as you lost the drive somewhere along the way. Look at various projects and you can tell from how much content they have weather they still have drive or just going through the motions. Unless we finish Twi and get the first part of Pinky, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and introduce whoever else they plan then they spent the whole year polishing something they said would be out February and translating (which they swore would not delay anything).

Reactions: naoligopraisso

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
we have more fun betting on when the next delay will be, than playing the game itself.

and I still say that first they will set the date in Christmas and then for New Year's

• Haha
Reactions: Veolaz

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Still voting on delayed till next year in the end and maybe to February to complete a whole year of saying its almost out. Odds 1to1.1 delayed within a week. odds 1 to 1.3 Next year. Odds 1 to 99 on time release. Odds delayed until people stop paying them 1 to 1.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
The game where more people are looking forward to the monthly delay and its excuses more than the actual game (can someone clock how long it takes to even get to current point from start to see if we even have a hour of content yet) at this point.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
This is what happens when you plan too fucking big. Compare it to the Candance/Shining game. One girl, fully complete, none of the map moving bullshit. Mind the acronym, "K.I.S.S."

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

Or just don't be lazy.

Reactions: GaRbS

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Oh I have another idea. Hasbro got ahold of us in February when it was supposed to come out and gave us a cese and desist order and we just liked you guys paying us so we have been 'delaying' tell you about it. (like the Pony Tale Adventures game did on the Hasbro thing not delaying telling the subscribers... which I liked more)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bixbite
Oct 3, 2018
well here we go !
They definetly missed the 21. release lol
I also checked their Patreon and ive noticed that the 1.5k a month turned into 1.6k
maybe this motivated them to do nothing (again) xD

Last edited:

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Is 5.241 the new version being released today. I just saw on their site, that version isn't here or Patreon.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes