Oct 3, 2018
anyone else getting a windows message saying the application is dangerous ? ive downloaded it from
I mean with all those delays i wouldnt be surprised if it is infected or something

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Potentially dangerous warning yes, but that is what windows gives for any unknown excutables

Superfly97

Dec 22, 2022
You have wine, hay, empty hayburger and napkins, mc will also thinck trough giving all items check when you have all of them? If so then go to kitchen during night
Thanks. Turns out it was a glitch. This build is buggy as hell.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
So did anyone find anything more than this? Grind for cash, buy some items do date and get laid. Was that all the entire years worth of polish and work was?

Wamperr

Apr 24, 2020
You have wine, hay, empty hayburger and napkins, mc will also thinck trough giving all items check when you have all of them? If so then go to kitchen during night
Nothing appears to me in the kitchen

Spookitty

Jan 12, 2018
New update is out! If you find any bugs please send us a bug report with ESC -> Feedback, please!

Mifune

Oct 8, 2017
Q: What the plan for the next month? (january)
A: We are focusing on fixing bugs, improving performance, and getting the Android version playable. After than, finishing up Blue Fast is next.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
it's still weird to me that this is considered a 'finished' route when it's literally 3 dates long.

The clicking required to gather burger ingredients is not meaningful content, it is the task you put in people to build anticipation of content. Sure it takes an hour or two to read through the route, but like 50% of that is filler tasks meant to stretch the content.

They really should have just done the normal dating-game thing of having a bunch of dates and skipped the point and click adventure-like content.

Reactions: GaRbS

Superfly97

Dec 22, 2022
Nothing appears to me in the kitchen
You’re running into the same bug I did. Just reload a previous save and gather all the ingredients again. Once you get that bit of dialogue of the protagonist double checking everything, immediately go to the kitchen. If you don’t, then it just won’t trigger because of a glitch of some sort. Hope this helps.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Spookitty
Honestly tell us if you think this was a years worth of waiting. Are you guys proud of this amount of content after a year and a week from the last update. Is this what we can expect time wise and content wise for the next one? Is that really all there will be for her line? Seriously be honest... did you guys even work on this for more than a month this year? Cause some that give monthly updates have 3 times this content.

HunterX77

May 25, 2019
Soo...uh...im stuck on the dating book part. How do i read it?? Im playing on mobile but it only shows the controls on how to use it for the PC version. Do i have to combine it with something? Is there something i missed, or am i softlocked for that part?

Edit: Man, that's actually very frustrating. They should at least change the control tips to suit the android version with the android controls instead of using the same control tips for the PC version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes