War Hawk

May 16, 2022
I've searched all available areas of this game, and I have not found a single secret or ester egg.
Am I doing something wrong, or am I just blind?

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Where can i reply the scene? I've already finished fucking tha mare but seems you can't reply the scene anymore unlike tha blowjob scene

Spookitty

Jan 12, 2018
Spookitty
Honestly tell us if you think this was a years worth of waiting. Are you guys proud of this amount of content after a year and a week from the last update. Is this what we can expect time wise and content wise for the next one? Is that really all there will be for her line? Seriously be honest... did you guys even work on this for more than a month this year? Cause some that give monthly updates have 3 times this content.
There were a lot of things that happened this year that's been explained before in StudioWhy posts already. There were long stretches of time where Tiarawhy was hopping from country to country thanks to being displaced with the war. There was a lot of things just out of everyone's hands and StudioWhy has been upfront about it every time. As for me personally I was gone driving a fork lift for about eight months as well.

I know some people might be upset with how things turned out this year, but so long as StudioWhy has always been upfront with their supporters I think they've handled it the best they could in that regard.

I've searched all available areas of this game, and I have not found a single secret or ester egg.
Am I doing something wrong, or am I just blind?
Click on the cookie jar in the Castle Kitchen.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Playing android here, so apparently I can't get passed the part with purple smart missionary position without the game freezing up when it tries to load.

Reactions: OverLord gamer

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Now, that's some quality update.
Still... considering how long it took them to deliver that one last bit of the route, I am afraid we are looking at Christmas 2024 for finishing the next pony.

Also. No way to replay or meaningfully interact with Purple after finishing her route? Boooo! Lousy writing

Reactions: bloodbirthe
Jul 20, 2017
There were a lot of things that happened this year that's been explained before in StudioWhy posts already. There were long stretches of time where Tiarawhy was hopping from country to country thanks to being displaced with the war. There was a lot of things just out of everyone's hands and StudioWhy has been upfront about it every time. As for me personally I was gone driving a fork lift for about eight months as well.

I know some people might be upset with how things turned out this year, but so long as StudioWhy has always been upfront with their supporters I think they've handled it the best they could in that regard.

Click on the cookie jar in the Castle Kitchen.
Honestly? Thats totally fair. Assuming this will still be EVENTUALLY be finished it wouldnt be right to bitch about waiting considering whats happened irl. People tend to forget that theres real people behind these games and that most of them arent shitty people undeserving of respect and consideration.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes