Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
Guess what? It's out.
No let's find the first game breaking bug.

Last edited:

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
Well, this was a dud. Fifteen minutes grind, five minutes of content.
Joking about the delays had more entertainment value.
Good job.

Holy fuck his version is a bug filled mess. I can't even get to the new content!
making a save, then reloading triggered the quest for me. (even though all the options were duplicated afterwards when talking to characters)

Reactions: GaRbS

Tiaramisu

Oct 9, 2020
After this excuse of an update to keep patrons hooked I bet this thing will get abandoned.
If for some reason im wrong these mf will leach for atleast 6 more months before releasing a 5 min update.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
After this excuse of an update to keep patrons hooked I bet this thing will get abandoned.
If for some reason im wrong these mf will leach for atleast 6 more months before releasing a 5 min update.
Just leached a year to do that. And the update before that was just as long with a scene I grinded to not see. Which is probably why they did not say they released it, so they didn't have to see the backlash on their Patreon site. Remember they have someone hired just to keep them on task now. So they will either admit and apologize (again) or play it off like it was actually a years worth of content... and polish.

Last edited:

Superfly97

Dec 22, 2022
Can somebody explain how to hell to progress after gathering all the ingredients for the dinner date? I feel like I've tried everything. Or maybe I'm just stupid. Probably both.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Can somebody explain how to hell to progress after gathering all the ingredients for the dinner date? I feel like I've tried everything. Or maybe I'm just stupid. Probably both.
You have wine, hay, empty hayburger and napkins, mc will also thinck trough giving all items check when you have all of them? If so then go to kitchen during night

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes