MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The thing that is going to bother me the most, is that this is going to be the end of the purple-horse route, right? Not just 'the next date', but 'the last date' for her.

Which means that dating her is going to be a single friendly outing where you can get an accidental peek, another outing with a blowjob, then one more outing with sex. End of route.

I haven't played in awhile so I might be forgetting stuff but like, thats just 3 dates?

I want to get to the part of the game where actual penetrative sex happens, but I also want the routes to be longer as well. I want to have several dates, several positions, explore each other's likes/dislikes in the bedroom. Not just 1, 2, 3, done.

So EVEN IF the update comes out I'm still going to feel like th egame is missing content.

If every pony gets just 3 dates maybe that would feel like a more full experience, because you have several different ponies to choose from, but viewing a single girl in a vacuum? It's really not that much.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Wonder what project they are doing that keeps them from this. I have monthly updates from single workers (as this seems to be a team) that puts out more than they do every 9 months. Last update took me like 10 minutes (minus the click everywhere part) to get through reading every line... more if you count the fact I had to grind to not actually see the content as I did not like the non paid for options. (grinding is not new content its just doing the same thing over and over at least to me) again this project is four and a half years old. 2 characters with like 3 dates and a cuck scene that got further than the MC.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
This is not going anywhere, for sure the update will be small, and for sure this whole delay is just an attempt to milk even more who pays for it, they spend more time on translations of the game and side games, than in the game itself.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
It's Sad see BestiVR has drop too. Maybe someone could take over put some crouch boobs on the pony's in 3d one?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
it's really bothering when they keep saying that it's really close or we're almost there and suddenly make excuses about the game not nearly done.. they should just stop hyping people up and be honest about the game update is not near completed and will be needing more time to finished... false promises is fucking retarded

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018
It's Sad see BestiVR has drop too. Maybe someone could take over put some crouch boobs on the pony's in 3d one?
You had me spooked. It last had an update back in July, but I don't see news on it being dropped yet.

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
I
the gameplay is good so far but im getting a weird glitch with rarity's first ''quest'',the one with perfume selection and it just spams ''talk to her'' and i cant progress with it.
I'm having the same issue, did you find a solution?

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
View attachment 997748
I started playing this game and got this bug when i go to the shopping with Charity(or Rarity becouse f you Cp infringements) and i need to finish so i can ask her to give me something to protect myself from poisonous flower. Does anybody know how to fix this? (The talk to her buttons moves upside down constantly at a high speed and is not clickable
Same issue but all I see is only one ''talk to her'' option and I can't click. Did you find a solution?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Lowe the game and i was thinking it's lacking animations , and i know that dews say that animations will come last.

I played and new game from them , then ideas came to me :

1 what if MC in Pony Waifu Sim was imbued/blessed with big stalion sized cock and big amount of cum to give girls huge crempies when he was passing through portal like side effect .

2 and second one : he emits pheromones that gets Equestrians horny for MC to fuck , meaby the longer you are around MC it hard pulling them towards him .

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
lol, they've been working on an update for 9 months, and they still "THINK" they'll be able to deliver it at the end of this month, not absolutely sure, just laughing so I don't cry.
Oct 1: I believe I can confidently say that we will be releasing version 5.3 towards the end of this month
Nov 1: Unfortunately we are still working towards the release of the next update... We understand that this delay is still unacceptable and rest assured just like our other delays...
I'm kinda doubt that if they have ever worked in CDPR hmm

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Oh look its been pushed... for like the 8th time. This should be the chapter after the one supposedly being released at this point now but... they really like getting paid to pretend to be a broken record saying next month for sure... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... see I can do it too... just dont get paid to do it. 1 10 minute update a year. This month was just thinking of working on it. Just a little jaded being told every month its should be out this coming month, for more than half a year. They also need to stop lying about being sorry they take so long, at this point its on purpose.

Last edited:

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Oh look its been pushed... for like the 8th time. This should be the chapter after the one supposedly being released at this point now but... they really like getting paid to pretend to be a broken record saying next month for sure... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... see I can do it too... just dont get paid to do it. 1 10 minute update a year. This month was just thinking of working on it. Just a little jaded being told every month its should be out this coming month, for more than half a year. They also need to stop lying about being sorry they take so long, at this point its on purpose.
the most ridiculous thing is seeing people continue to give money and say things like "I have no reason to doubt"

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

Hello everyone!
We wanted to update you all on the status of the release as well as mention a few unfortunately timed issues which means the release date will slide to November 30th.
The first issue is that while finishing up the big batch of sprites for the second animation, tiarawhy, unfortunately, came down with Covid. We will update you as soon as tiara recovers and is able to export the sprites.
The second issue is that Scion has been dealing with a family emergency that has taken up a lot of time. To describe part of it, he's had to file a Civil Harassment Restraining Order and has been dealing with a lot of legal bureaucracy associated with that. These issues will hopefully be all resolved by November 15th.
As a reminder, our project manager will also be starting in mid-November to help prevent us from repeating a lot of the delays and bottlenecks we faced over the past year.
Rest assured, we will keep you updated and release it earlier if we finish earlier.
Thank you for understanding

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes