Sep 17, 2021
1719819568066.png
Pony Waifu Sim Update - Late June

Greetings everyone, it’s time for another update!

First off, the response to the adorable tiarawhy bat plushie video has been incredibly positive! We have had dozens of preorders, so thank you all so much!

As a reminder, preorders for the bundle end July 15th at Midnight PST. So grab one while you can at !

Each bundle comes with a high-quality 11"x17" Pony Waifu Sim themed poster that will be personally signed by tiarawhy! So don’t miss out on this chance to help spread the mare!

In terms of development, we feel confident in saying that we will definitely have the Blue Fast finale out within the next 2 months. We will be working as hard as we can to get it out much sooner, but we will not delay it past that point.

We have also been working on finalizing the script for the secret animated scene written by Ebonyglow! Anyone who preorders the bundles will get early access to the scene once it is complete. It’s coming along amazingly, and we’re sure that you will all love it!

DE:

Pony Waifu Sim Update – Ende Juni

Hallo zusammen, es ist Zeit für ein weiteres Update!

Zunächst einmal war die Reaktion auf das bezaubernde Tiarawhy-Fledermaus-Plüschtier-Video unglaublich positiv! Wir hatten Dutzende von Vorbestellungen, also vielen Dank an alle!

Zur Erinnerung: Vorbestellungen für das Paket enden am 15. Juli um Mitternacht PST. Also schnappen Sie sich eins, solange Sie können, unter !

Jedes Paket enthält ein hochwertiges 11 x 17 Zoll großes Poster zum Thema Pony Waifu Sim, das von Tiarawhy persönlich signiert wird! Verpassen Sie also nicht diese Chance, die Stute bekannt zu machen!

Was die Entwicklung angeht, können wir mit Sicherheit sagen, dass wir das Blue Fast-Finale definitiv innerhalb der nächsten 2 Monate herausbringen werden. Wir werden so hart wie möglich daran arbeiten, es viel früher herauszubringen, aber wir werden es nicht über diesen Zeitpunkt hinaus verzögern.

Wir haben auch daran gearbeitet, das Drehbuch für die geheime Animationsszene von Ebonyglow fertigzustellen! Jeder, der die Pakete vorbestellt, erhält frühzeitigen Zugriff auf die Szene, sobald sie fertig ist. Es geht unglaublich voran und wir sind sicher, dass Sie alle es lieben werden!

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Kinda chad move. Last month people giving them shit about the final update being dragged out and they respond the next month saying it will take two more.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
The way they manage to milking they patreons and make less than 5 minutes of content is incredible, even though it's not just one person responsible for everything like animation, programming, translation, etc.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Aaaand... i got the bug of the dinner date with Twilight and i got stuck. Good to see old bugs fixed.

Reactions: Locozon

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Well, seems that people like Yandev were chads all along I guess.
Yandev was just slow and treated it as a "game development is hard, and I need to check my emails. It is unforseeable how long things will take"

This is more "oi cunts its not done yet, it'll be done in two months right? fuck off"

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
You guys member when they said the Developers were affected by the Ukraine war a few years ago, and now they were installing themselves somewhere else and updates would resume soon ? I member.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I remember when it took almost a year to release the end of Twilight, and it certainly won't be any different with Rainbow, if they release it this year, I'll be surprised if it's before December, because this group's ability to be so poorly organized, and they are so ridiculous, that even if they finish the update on the 15th of one month, they will only release it at the beginning of the next month.

Horkor

Jul 14, 2024
View attachment 2268418

Overview:
Hi there, we’re glad you’re checking out our first release of pony waifu sim alpha! Pony waifu sim is the kind of game many of us have wanted for years and so we decided to build it ourselves. The game is a combination of open town/choosing who to tackle first, dating sim and visual novel (with minigames to boot!).
The game is produced by Scion (programing), Spookitty (background art and prop designs), Tiarawhy (art and animation, Aspirant(writing) and Strelok (audio engineering).
We are looking forward to the feedback, critique, suggestions and anything else you want to discuss with us in regards to the game as we aim to build the best kind of game possible both for you and ourselves!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-11
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Tiarawhy - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.5
Language: English, Spanish
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader's note

DOWNLOAD
Win (64bit): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win
(32bit): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 90615 View attachment 90616 View attachment 90618 View attachment 90619 View attachment 124327 View attachment 449960 View attachment 449959
The amount of softlocking I've encountered is agonizingly painful i had to reset every run i had previously activated just to play normally

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Yandev was just slow and treated it as a "game development is hard, and I need to check my emails. It is unforseeable how long things will take"

This is more "oi cunts its not done yet, it'll be done in two months right? fuck off"
...I mean, there are have been vn's that got a greater amount of content that PWS before being canned, so I wouldn't particularly say that the developement of PWS is even progressing at a slow pace, I'm not sure which one will be ready first PWS or Waifu Crossing, while the devs keep getting donations...

Karsel

Oct 17, 2020
Rather wish we got a list of currently available content... anyway, just to confirm:
For Purple, her progression is until us banging for the first time in her bedroom
whereas for Blue, its until crotch grinding in the spa
Also window fixing i suppose

Anything else i missed?

on that note, i cant find Purple anywhere at night after our first time, is that how its supposed to be at the moment?

Sep 17, 2021
Pony Waifu Sim Update - Late July It's update time!!!

tiarawhy is hard at work wrapping up these animations for the release of the Blue Fast finale. We would have preferred to have them completely done by now, but we still believe that we can meet our deadline of releasing by the end of August!

We recently got our update to the input system finalized, which will make it significantly easier to read books on mobile. It also makes it much easier to add new advanced inputs in the future.

Progress was also made on the writing for the secret scene, as well as the next activity for repairing the machine. You will finally get to make use of that golden leaf!

Thank you all so much for your support, and stay tuned for more updates regarding the release of the Blue Fast finale

DE:
Pony Waifu Sim Update - Ende Juli Es ist Update-Zeit!!!

tiara warum ist hart daran, diese Animationen für die Veröffentlichung des Blue Fast-Finale abzuschließen. Wir hätten es vorgezogen, sie jetzt vollständig fertig zu haben, aber wir glauben immer noch, dass wir unsere Frist für die Veröffentlichung bis Ende August einhalten können!

Wir haben kürzlich unser Update für das Eingabesystem abgeschlossen, was das Lesen von Büchern auf Mobilgeräten erheblich erleichtern wird. Es macht es auch viel einfacher, in Zukunft neue erweiterte Eingaben hinzuzufügen.

Auch beim Schreiben für die geheime Szene sowie bei der nächsten Aktivität zur Reparatur der Maschine wurden Fortschritte erzielt. Sie werden endlich dieses goldene Blatt nutzen können!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung und bleiben Sie dran für weitere Updates zur Veröffentlichung des Blue Fast-Finals.

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
I'm playing on android but I can't read the dating book, I can only click on it and move it around, but there's no way to read the book.

It says to click the rmb but how the hell am I going to right click on a mobile phone ?

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
I'm playing on android but I can't read the dating book, I can only click on it and move it around, but there's no way to read the book.

It says to click the rmb but how the hell am I going to right click on a mobile phone ?
Oh god that part is so annoying, so apparently you're supposed to hold the book for about 10 seconds. This will probably take several tries before it actually works.

Reactions: aramka

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
Oh god that part is so annoying, so apparently you're supposed to hold the book for about 10 seconds. This will probably take several tries before it actually works.

Hold as in hold your finger on the book while it's in the inventory?

Cause I've tried multiple ways and lengths of 'holding' the book but nothing still works. Really starts to piss me off lol

Edit; nevermind, somehow I managed to read it but still don't know how lol

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes