Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Well, the scene with Dash was very hot, especially her expressions, but as is already expected from this game, it was pretty much one scene with foreplay and then it was over. Even though this is supposed to be the end of her route, it just doesn't feel complete, yet.
If the updates weren't measured in years, I would have definitely thrown my money at the dev by now.

Reactions: nyx36yvlv

Sirbust

Apr 4, 2024
What about that mini game at the start of the game once your through the mirror was that fixed for mobile users yet ?

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
OK, came back after a couple years. Glad to see its still going. But I saw the futa/trans tag, so I am compelled to ask, is it avoidable/optional?
If you grind to pay to not see it if I remember. But hey after 6 and a half years they got a second one done.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
OK, came back after a couple years. Glad to see its still going. But I saw the futa/trans tag, so I am compelled to ask, is it avoidable/optional?
How much do you need to avoid it? You can volunteer to jerk / blow futa lightning. You can guilt Rainbow into doing it. Or you can be rich and pay I think 400 bits to avoid the scene altogether. There's a little more lore for grinding the money out (You learn ponyville has a brothel)

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PonyWaifuSim-6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lirufan

Jul 8, 2020
Damn this version is busted as hell. The pause menu opens up the second I start the game and even after I get past that I cant click on anything once the actual game starts.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
nice update, got the memory mirror, would be nice if the mirror also had the sex scenes in them or if we could replay them by talking to the girls. hopefully the devs picks up the pace though, been so long since i last played and not much was added since.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
nice update, got the memory mirror, would be nice if the mirror also had the sex scenes in them or if we could replay them by talking to the girls. hopefully the devs picks up the pace though, been so long since i last played and not much was added since.
I wouldn't count on getting the updates any faster. They, just like most of their kind, have learned they can milk patrons as much as they want as long as they give out fake updates every month or three. They have been at "the update is almost ready guys, just finishin touches, for realz this time" for well over half a year. For the amount of content a dedicated person can release in a week or two, solo. Including bug hunting, testing, fixes and wanking around in their discord for 80% of this time.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes