lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I thought Mittsies was more of a music maker than an artist anyway. Those two collaborated a fuck ton for pony hentai before and they always had some medium chub music playing.
Yes, Mittsies makes some music, but he's an artist and programmer, so he has his own games.

derwol

May 31, 2019
This game is fucking amazing.

Just some commentary on the game.

- What struck me the most about this game is the liberal use of artwork to simulate movement, in a way that Ive not seen done alot in VN games. Most VN would have maybe like 3-4 different artwork per character in the entire game. This game went very much out of their way to make each scenario look unique. May account for why this games a whopping 3GB despite its threadbare content
- There is at least a passable degree of respect for the source material
- With what little there is, its at least enjoyable.

Yes, the development is slow as fuck, and will probably take another 5 years to complete, assuming it doesnt just get abandoned half way through, as is the fate of most of these games. The best way to approach this little game is, and Im not kidding, just revisit it every year or so. There's simply no reason to follow this game persistently.

Quite frankly, I admire the quality of work and dedication, because the game would probably be done by now if the devs just stick to having 3-4 generic poses per character for every occasion outside the sex scenes. A shame that development takes so long we'll probably get another MLP reboot before this game finishes.

See you guys next year :)
Agree with this fully. A unique pose/face for every single dialogue box is crazy level of quality. If they updated more often this could become one of the best sex VNs.

Reactions: vrexus and lamorion

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Please stop asking for saves on the new version, it wont get you anything that wasn't present in the previous version. In fact, it will lock you out of the new content since the new scenes haven't been added to the replay mirror yet. You're effectively asking people to give you something that will prevent you from seeing content.

Also, it takes practically no time at all to just skip through the text and get to the new content. Just spend the 5 minutes required to hold down CTRL and see everything yourself. Most of the lewd stuff is buried in the normal conversations, not in the few sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

alexglig

Nov 8, 2020
Stop asking for saves on the new version, it wont get you anything that wasn't present in the previous version. In fact, it will lock you out of the new content since the new scenes haven't been added to the replay mirror yet. You're literally asking people to give you something that will prevent you from seeing content.

Also, it takes practically no time at all to just skip through the text and get to the new content. Just spend the 5 minutes required to hold down CTRL and see everything yourself. Most of the lewd stuff is buried in the normal conversations, not in the few sex scenes.
Oh, I didn't know about that. I'm sorry

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Oh, I didn't know about that. I'm sorry
Partially my fault, I suppose my tone came off harsher than intended. I just don't want people ending up with something that will lock them out of seeing the content. The game has a bad enough reputation for being content-bare as-is, and I'd hate for that to be the thing that put another person off of it entirely.

Here's the save I had before the new update's content. You'll have to change the file extension from
.sav to .pone for it to work (F95 restricts file types, and I personally never trust random zip files), and copy/move it to your C:/Users/%UserName%/AppData/LocalLow/StudioWhy/Pony Waifu Sim/Saves folder. Sleep in the bed until morning and you should be able to access the latest content.

SHA256: C5726707CFA8FBCB0E1144221E55F489FAC3EBD1F403C94E88CBC96421DA1D0D

Last edited:
Reactions: Heavenlet

Andru77

Breeder of females and traps.
Donor
Jan 11, 2018
Oh fuck me they only finished two pones after all this time. Incidentally, I stopped giving them money immediately after they released their small Shining/Cadance NTR game. Deserved, I think.
Which game is that ?

fim321

Jun 28, 2017
can someone please help me. when i try to play the game i get this. the procedure entry point set thread description could not be located in the dynamic link library. how do i fix this so i can play the game.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
can someone please help me. when i try to play the game i get this. the procedure entry point set thread description could not be located in the dynamic link library. how do i fix this so i can play the game.
Could you perhaps put a screenshot of the error in a comment? It sounds like you're missing or have a corrupted DLL. That's not really an error with the game, it's an error with your OS/system, and not one that can be solved without the exact error being given.

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
Am I the only one who Luna's scene while sleeping makes the game go ultra slow and nearly crash my PC ?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes