naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Am I the only one who Luna's scene while sleeping makes the game go ultra slow and nearly crash my PC ?
definitely not, this shitty scene crashed my laptop 3 times, and on my last attempt I kept holding the skip button non-stop and pressing it on the screen, leaving the game running for 1 hour or so until it exited this scene and ran normally .

fim321

Jun 28, 2017
Could you perhaps put a screenshot of the error in a comment? It sounds like you're missing or have a corrupted DLL. That's not really an error with the game, it's an error with your OS/system, and not one that can be solved without the exact error being given.
Could you perhaps put a screenshot of the error in a comment? It sounds like you're missing or have a corrupted DLL. That's not really an error with the game, it's an error with your OS/system, and not one that can be solved without the exact error being given.
This is what I get.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
This is what I get.
I'd do an SFC scan and check the Event Log to see what errors (if any) are present when trying to launch the game. Also update your system if it's out of date.

Also, you should try using the snipping tool to take screenshots. It's much better than taking a photo by hand, both for yourself and others trying to view it.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes