lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
I wouldn't count on getting the updates any faster. They, just like most of their kind, have learned they can milk patrons as much as they want as long as they give out fake updates every month or three. They have been at "the update is almost ready guys, just finishin touches, for realz this time" for well over half a year. For the amount of content a dedicated person can release in a week or two, solo. Including bug hunting, testing, fixes and wanking around in their discord for 80% of this time.
I mean, it took like let me see... 1 year and a few more months to complete a route, and it feels very incomplete because it's only 3 scenes, cheesus since my review 1 year ago they gave us 3 Rainbow Dash scenes and nothing else.
It gives genuine doubts about what they are doing, the game is 6 years old and it doesn't end and not only that it only has 20 minutes of play, much 30 and nothing more when there are other games, I dare say, more complex ones made by 2 people and they have already added triple the amount of content in a few months, the truth is I don't see the point of this, just a "good game" with the purpose of squeezing money for nothing more.

Sep 17, 2021

Weniger anzeigen
It's FINALLY HERE!!!
This update brings you all the stunning climax of the Blue Fast story arc.
Will you finally achieve what no one else could?
Will you finally cum inside Blue Fast?
To start the final date, simply spend the night in your bed.
Remember, you can hide the UI with 'H,' right-click, or tap with two fingers. You can double-tap or double-click to bring it back.
Other improvements:
  • Input System Upgrade - Using books should be significantly easier on mobile. Simply tap and hold on a book in your inventory or tap with three fingers while holding a book to read it.
  • Many older sprites and animations have been upgraded to 4k!
  • 6 new songs from the ever-awesome !
Known issues:
  • We were not able to finish implementing the minigames in time, so they will be added to the next release.
  • The items obtained in this update don't yet have a use, we plan on adding a use for them shortly.
  • You currently cannot go back to explore Blue Fast's house, this will be added in the next update.
  • This update is not currently in the memory mirror, but will be soon.
  • The window is being a bit finicky and not breaking when it should.
Links to the latest build:
Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit - Coming Soon
[Mac OSX] - Coming Soon
Linux
[Android] - Coming Soon
Soundtrack - Coming Soon

Update:

(You may need to use a 3rd-party program like The Unarchiver to extract it.)

DE:

Weniger anzeigen
Es ist ENDLICH DA!!!
Dieses Update bietet Ihnen alle atemberaubenden Höhepunkte des Handlungsbogens von Blue Fast.
Werden Sie endlich erreichen, was niemand sonst konnte?
Wirst du endlich in Blue Fast kommen?
Um mit dem letzten Date zu beginnen, verbringe einfach die Nacht in deinem Bett.
Denken Sie daran, dass Sie die Benutzeroberfläche mit „H“, einem Rechtsklick oder einem Fingertipp ausblenden können. Sie können sie durch Doppeltippen oder Doppelklicken wieder einblenden.
Weitere Verbesserungen:
  • Upgrade des Eingabesystems – Die Verwendung von Büchern sollte auf Mobilgeräten deutlich einfacher sein. Tippen Sie einfach auf ein Buch in Ihrem Inventar und halten Sie es gedrückt, oder tippen Sie mit drei Fingern, während Sie ein Buch halten, um es zu lesen.
  • Viele ältere Sprites und Animationen wurden auf 4k aktualisiert!
  • 6 neue Songs von der immer großartigen !
Bekannte Probleme:
  • Wir konnten die Implementierung der Minispiele nicht rechtzeitig abschließen, daher werden sie der nächsten Version hinzugefügt.
  • Für die mit diesem Update erhaltenen Gegenstände gibt es noch keine Verwendung. Wir planen, in Kürze eine Verwendung für sie hinzuzufügen.
  • Sie können derzeit nicht zurückgehen, um Blue Fasts Haus zu erkunden. Dies wird im nächsten Update hinzugefügt.
  • Dieses Update befindet sich derzeit nicht im Speicherspiegel, wird es aber bald sein.
  • Das Fenster ist etwas empfindlich und geht nicht kaputt, wenn es sollte.
Links zum neuesten Build:
Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit – in Kürze verfügbar
[ Mac OSX ] - Demnächst verfügbar
Linux
[ Android ] – In Kürze verfügbar
Vergessen Sie auch nicht, sich den aktualisierten Soundtrack anzuhören - in Kürze verfügbar

Update:

(You may need to use a 3rd-party program like The Unarchiver to extract it.)

Reactions: OverLord gamer

PDP19

Aug 31, 2022
Just some commentary on the game.

- What struck me the most about this game is the liberal use of artwork to simulate movement, in a way that Ive not seen done alot in VN games. Most VN would have maybe like 3-4 different artwork per character in the entire game. This game went very much out of their way to make each scenario look unique. May account for why this games a whopping 3GB despite its threadbare content
- There is at least a passable degree of respect for the source material
- With what little there is, its at least enjoyable.

Yes, the development is slow as fuck, and will probably take another 5 years to complete, assuming it doesnt just get abandoned half way through, as is the fate of most of these games. The best way to approach this little game is, and Im not kidding, just revisit it every year or so. There's simply no reason to follow this game persistently.

Quite frankly, I admire the quality of work and dedication, because the game would probably be done by now if the devs just stick to having 3-4 generic poses per character for every occasion outside the sex scenes. A shame that development takes so long we'll probably get another MLP reboot before this game finishes.

See you guys next year :)

dachicken

May 29, 2017
Oh fuck me they only finished two pones after all this time. Incidentally, I stopped giving them money immediately after they released their small Shining/Cadance NTR game. Deserved, I think.

vrexus

Nov 22, 2022
Apparently the slow updates past 3 years we're due to their main artist/animator being from russia and having literally escaped mobilization to get asylum in another country.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Apparently the slow updates past 3 years we're due to their main artist/animator being from russia and having literally escaped mobilization to get asylum in another country.
Damn, that's crazy. Ik the artist is Mittsies, but I didn't know anything about that, just to ask where did you get that from??

Edit: I just found out I was wrong, the artist is Tiarawhy, but I didn't find what you mentioned, just some stuff about Russia and I didn't see all of his Twitter so I don't know more, and Mittsies In fact he only did a collaboration with StudioWhy .

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Damn, that's crazy. Ik the artist is Mittsies, but I didn't know anything about that, just to ask where did you get that from??

Edit: I just found out I was wrong, the artist is Tiarawhy, but I didn't find what you mentioned, just some stuff about Russia and I didn't see all of his Twitter so I don't know more, and Mittsies In fact he only did a collaboration with StudioWhy .
I thought Mittsies was more of a music maker than an artist anyway. Those two collaborated a fuck ton for pony hentai before and they always had some medium chub music playing.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes