DeathAtNoon12

Jul 7, 2018
i have a program that lets me edit save files, and one of the switches is called "event, child awakening" and is listed in the same way as the events/quests for the unlockable characters, which is weird because the youngest character in this game seems to be the milf's daughter which to my knowledge isn't selectable as a character. I guess it could also be something like the key to that beach house thing but i haven't seen an area that requires anything other than that.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
As I said in the other thread - it would be better to just do a compilation thread for those games, otherwise people will crap on them not understanding they are simple mini-games (takes about 30-40 mins to complete each of them).

I played all games from this circle there are hits and misses, reused assets and sometimes very annoying gameplay (their action games...) but they have specific charm to them and they are fully animated with a lot of variety when it comes to sex positions (there's way more than just usual missionary/doggystyle/cowgirl/piledriver).

I think compilation thread would people more aware that they are going to "mcdonald's" instead michelin restaurant...

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I played all games from this circle there are hits and misses, reused assets and sometimes very annoying gameplay (their action games...) but they have specific charm to them and they are fully animated with a lot of variety when it comes to sex positions (there's way more than just usual missionary/doggystyle/cowgirl/piledriver).
Are there any voiced games(with moans)from them? I played Spider and Butterfly and it was a decent mini-game but mute heroine during attacks kinda lowered my enjoyment of scenes....

Reactions: quenty

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
i have a program that lets me edit save files, and one of the switches is called "event, child awakening" and is listed in the same way as the events/quests for the unlockable characters, which is weird because the youngest character in this game seems to be the milf's daughter which to my knowledge isn't selectable as a character. I guess it could also be something like the key to that beach house thing but i haven't seen an area that requires anything other than that.
I have that checked and I didn't unlock any child character. I also got the 100 picked items, got the "release ticket" no clue where to use it either.

DeathAtNoon12

Jul 7, 2018
I have that checked and I didn't unlock any child character. I also got the 100 picked items, got the "release ticket" no clue where to use it either.
the release ticket is simply the legit way to unlock all the scenes in the gallery, you use it on the chicken in the gallery after you interact with the laptop at spawn.

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
Alright, after some testing I've managed to make it so that you don't get damaged from sex. Here is the file, place it in "www/data" :)

Warning: Using this file makes it so that your character won't get cumstains, it seems the game requires you to take some damage for it to occur. There is another file in my other post below that does the same thing except you take 1 dmg from enemies cumming (which is very litttle), that way you can see your character get dirty.

Last edited:

PREYTOR

Oct 10, 2018
You doing God's work. I'm worshipping u
So it seems that the enemies not doing any damage prevents getting cum stains. The only fix I know is that is closest to no damage is the enemies doing 1 dmg when they ejaculate. That way you should be able to see cum stains and not worry about escaping in time. Here is the file.

Oh and by the way, even though the game shows 3 hearts at the top, you can get more than that with the energy drinks. (they give 1 full heart even if you are at full health and they stack)

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
If somebody is interested in actually "playing it" instead just watching stuff in the gallery, I made a simple mod to increase npc's speed... It makes them faster than player character but it's still possible to run away from them by using obstacles. Game is still very easy but you will watch a lot more animation naturally when collecting items instead getting caught on purpose. Also, there's a slight possibility of losing if you aggro too many npcs.
Just put the file in the www\js\plugins folder.

One way to make this game better would be to apply the escape mechanic from certain events in the last stage to all events. Last stage is VIP Pool and you are not allowed to go against VIP's wishes so if you get spotted, instead pressing left and right to fill the bar and escape you press the buttons to advance the scene and make them cum.

Are there any voiced games(with moans)from them? I played Spider and Butterfly and it was a decent mini-game but mute heroine during attacks kinda lowered my enjoyment of scenes....
I think all of them have some generic moans.
hmm, as I can see, the developer likes swimsuits a lot xD, not only pool 1 there is second one !!! :whistle:
There's one more that focuses on swimsuit where you play as a dude and one action game with heroine in a bikini... There are switchable costumes in some of their games too and swimsuits are always the option.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes