• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gingisep

Aug 6, 2020
I'd really love to play this game, so I tried with the newbye guide, wiki ... etc.
Honestly the gameplay isn't even so difficult, I'm used to play complex games (kind I prefer).
The thing that make me discard that...was the User Interface .
I remember trying one of the first version of the game, it had 2d squares instead of hexagon isometric battles.
At the time I tough "It's very early stage, interesting gameplay.. I'll retry that later, maybe it will fix the UI"

My opinion now is that user interface now is unfixably cluttered and wasteful, having the user rush through totally unrelated screens and assure everything is in check to proceed current action ( Why my character aren't recovering stamina? is it the right quest ? is it the right genetic? does this affect that or it does not? )
I had less stressful handling databases and old messy legacy code, just to say, and this should be an hobby.

Hope fans can get a better treatment, I surrender here.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I'd really love to play this game, so I tried with the newbye guide, wiki ... etc.
Honestly the gameplay isn't even so difficult, I'm used to play complex games (kind I prefer).
The thing that make me discard that...was the User Interface .
I remember trying one of the first version of the game, it had 2d squares instead of hexagon isometric battles.
At the time I tough "It's very early stage, interesting gameplay.. I'll retry that later, maybe it will fix the UI"

My opinion now is that user interface now is unfixably cluttered and wasteful, having the user rush through totally unrelated screens and assure everything is in check to proceed current action ( Why my character aren't recovering stamina? is it the right quest ? is it the right genetic? does this affect that or it does not? )
I had less stressful handling databases and old messy legacy code, just to say, and this should be an hobby.

Hope fans can get a better treatment, I surrender here.
Yeah, I love the game, but I can't disagree that the UI could use work.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
The game is certainly interesting, but it feels like we get too few points for the MC when making a new game, even a new game with a certain trait. Plus party members don't seem to actually recover stamina every day in the current version.

Interesting side note though, I was experimenting and you can edit the money via cheat engine. Editing the trait points at character creation, whilst findable sadly crashes the game.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
The game is certainly interesting, but it feels like we get too few points for the MC when making a new game, even a new game with a certain trait. Plus party members don't seem to actually recover stamina every day in the current version.

Interesting side note though, I was experimenting and you can edit the money via cheat engine. Editing the trait points at character creation, whilst findable sadly crashes the game.
50 points is more than enough to make an OP MC if you know what you want. 60 or even 64 with the traits i'm thinking you're thinking of. It's harder for Siena since her genes actually matter, but it's still enough, really. I usually do with 30.
Party members recover up to 62 stamina per day (luxury room+2 home upgrades) when set to rest, more/less with a personality trait (lazy/energetic), it's honestly quite good!

the fact i start a new game and don't get the traits i pick so fucking stupid
What do you mean? some "traits" for your main character aren't genetic traits, like the mushroom farm that gives you food, or the breeding bonuses, or the difficulty ramp, or lots of things in fact. the only genetic traits you're going to see on your MC are fast, eagle eyed, beautiful, intelligent, strong and resilient (if my memory's not gone to shit). You can go over everything you've picked once again in the journal once the game has started (tab key).
For your starter support characters, be sure to not pick more than 10 traits, as that is the maximum you can put on any unit.

terete

Dec 29, 2018
Started playing months ago and having a good time with it. I do have a question about their names and the colors and if that affects anything. I'm assuming they indicate they're higher quality but don't know what traits or stats causes the color change.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Started playing months ago and having a good time with it. I do have a question about their names and the colors and if that affects anything. I'm assuming they indicate they're higher quality but don't know what traits or stats causes the color change.
The color of what?

white genetic traits are the common pool. Green genetic traits are rare (restricted by world biome/base species/some unique characters) and characters will have a green * on their name to show it in combat. a yellow * means a character has a special trait that is not genetic, such as "beauty gifted", that will not be inherited by offspring or fusion.

terete

Dec 29, 2018
The color of what?

white genetic traits are the common pool. Green genetic traits are rare (restricted by world biome/base species/some unique characters) and characters will have a green * on their name to show it in combat. a yellow * means a character has a special trait that is not genetic, such as "beauty gifted", that will not be inherited by offspring or fusion.
The colors of character names. Still haven't figured out what affects them and why they change.
1624904499504.png

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
How do you get tanids? I see them with the tentacle creatures, but I don't see a way to capture them, except for the succubus trait that requires tanid points.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
How do you get tanids? I see them with the tentacle creatures, but I don't see a way to capture them, except for the succubus trait that requires tanid points.
If you're playing Siena, you can corrupt base species into tanid species.
If you're playing Nila or Viridion, you can recruit slime units in combat the normal way by seducing them, except the "special species" like the slug-girl. Those have the token trait so even if you recruit them by fucking they'll disappear at the end of combat. As said above you'll have to use a mindbender artifact or the mindcontrol spell to remove the token trait and be able to keep them.
If you're playing Nila, you can also unlock the species by fucking tanids in combat, then transform into them and breed from there.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
If you're playing Nila or Viridion, you can recruit slime units in combat the normal way by seducing them, except the "special species" like the slug-girl. Those have the token trait so even if you recruit them by fucking they'll disappear at the end of combat. As said above you'll have to use a mindbender artifact or the mindcontrol spell to remove the token trait and be able to keep them.
If you're playing Nila, you can also unlock the species by fucking tanids in combat, then transform into them and breed from there.
Oh, I didn't even realize that you can fuck enemies into submission. I am playing Nila and the starting stable plains are already overrun with slime, so getting a tanid turned out super easy.
The mind control spell requires tanid points, and the mindbender artifact only drops in combat, and judging by its price on the wiki, I can't even imagine how long you have to grind for it.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Spoilery question for the vets here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shit, I got that wrong. I was thinking of the special units, not just the normal slime variants. My bad =(

Oh, I didn't even realize that you can fuck enemies into submission. I am playing Nila and the starting stable plains are already overrun with slime, so getting a tanid turned out super easy.
The mind control spell requires tanid points, and the mindbender artifact only drops in combat, and judging by its price on the wiki, I can't even imagine how long you have to grind for it.
Yeah, the real trick is getting them high enough level to get some good ritual points out of them.

The mindbender artifact can be found in artifact portals, and rarely from the shops once its pushing high level stuff. You can also get them from the S rank tavern quests, but those can be hit or miss on how easy they are to turn in. It's not super common, but I can usually get at least one or two in a run.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
BupoTiling03-Retired if you dont mind it can you edit your orginal post or make a new post with FAQ and instructions compiled. That way it will be much easier for everyone than just having to search for any problems and solutions. Holla me when u done. (y)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
BupoTiling03-Retired if you dont mind it can you edit your orginal post or make a new post with FAQ and instructions compiled. That way it will be much easier for everyone than just having to search for any problems and solutions. Holla me when u done. (y)
>_> I'm usually a natural-selection kind of guy when it comes to stuff like this. If I supply something, I tend to expect people to have basic reasoning skills and technological-literacy, typically only giving instructions for something non-typical, such as maybe multiple files with a name and simply clarifying or OS-specific stuff. But alright. Winner winner, chicken dinner, woo!

• Haha
Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

20poilkj

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get seals? i only managed to get 2 dark seals from an event but i can't find the frost, swamp, cat and holy seals anywhere

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to get seals? i only managed to get 2 dark seals from an event but i can't find the frost, swamp, cat and holy seals anywhere
They're all in specific biomes (as their respective names imply), but there's also the "spiked seal" you can tame from an event (also found in the wild).

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes