Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If he ever does. In the meanwhile, putting on a playlist in the background is 100% viable and pretty cool since you can choose. I like default silence more than a mind-numbing, maddening free-use music loop.
Well, I was pretty perplexed by the silence at the beginning, but the gameplay more than make up for it and got me hooked so I paid it no mind. Whatever author puts in the end is fine with me.
Lol, i'm that type of guy who come into a restaurant, look at the menu for 5 mins then order meal of the day/chef's choice.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If he ever does. In the meanwhile, putting on a playlist in the background is 100% viable and pretty cool since you can choose. I like default silence more than a mind-numbing, maddening free-use music loop.
I turn the music off in games like this. Games that I'm going to be playing for awhile, it gets repetitive and annoying. Plus I'm usually watching/listening to something while I play games.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I fucked around with the dating, and it seems the last patch did in fact break aila's lewdness increase. If you're on the druid you get stuck at 6, and on crea I got stuck at 9. Evo can still max her out though. Flora is completely broken, but I knew that already.

Anyone out there want to help me figure out how to unlock a couple of the gallery entries? I've got almost all of them either figured out or unlocked, but I'm stumped on three of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zorg_815

360noskopz

Mar 10, 2019
I fucked around with the dating, and it seems the last patch did in fact break aila's lewdness increase. If you're on the druid you get stuck at 6, and on crea I got stuck at 9. Evo can still max her out though.
I've definitely gotten 9 on druid. Try one of the public handjob options maybe? I think those are a 7. I'd also like to know what action is a 10 on evo.

As well, for anyone else who's still confused about lewdity, here's a list of all the actions I can think of at each lewdity (I know Aila is an exception to some of these):

I think more than music the game could use some sfx. Even just menu sounds would go a long way. Not that adding sound to all those god damn buttons doesn't sound like a pain in the ass.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I've definitely gotten 9 on druid. Try one of the public handjob options maybe? I think those are a 7. I'd also like to know what action is a 10 on evo.

As well, for anyone else who's still confused about lewdity, here's a list of all the actions I can think of at each lewdity (I know Aila is an exception to some of these):

I was definitely stuck. I systematically tested every option while at 100% lust. I even tried all the public options while she had the aphrodisiac buffs lol

My theory is that there's spots you can get stuck, but if you use the buffs you might be able to skip them. Sometimes you can get a double, so maybe you can jump from 5 to 7.

And yeah, Aila has a few that are out of order compared to the others.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Any new full saves? the old one isn't working
the latest "save file" posted is for 0.16.0.1 and works perfectly fine for the current 0.16.0.2. are you sure you've put it in the right place/followed the instructions in the post? launch the game once and save to create the appropriate folders, then just replace the default unlockables.sav with the one you downloaded here. Works on the next game you start.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
It has been sometimes since I played it, yeah it's a bit more difficult now since Seedlings Dragons are considered elite creature. I could still probably beat the normal Final Boss though, not sure about the true final boss.

So what's the cheesy strategy nowadays, still Kitsune?

Anyway, I saw some conversation about the Giant fight, normally I would just cheese it with the elite "Root" unit (forgot her name), considering she can cheese most things except for slime and the Horror

I remember her ability being reducing the AP of everything standing on grass to 1 and then poisoning them. The enemy will take one AP to move but then they cannot do anything anymore. Then they die to 10% HP loss each ground due to poison. Even some ridiculous special in the finale is cheese by it

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
It has been sometimes since I played it, yeah it's a bit more difficult now since Seedlings Dragons are considered elite creature. I could still probably beat the normal Final Boss though, not sure about the true final boss.

Anyway, I saw some conversation about the Giant fight, normally I would just cheese it with the elite "Root" unit (forgot her name), considering she can cheese most things except for slime and the Horror

I remember her ability being reducing the AP of everything standing on grass to 1 and then poisoning them. The enemy will take one AP to move but then they cannot do anything anymore. Then they die to 10% HP loss each ground due to poison. Even some ridiculous special in the finale is cheese by it
Liferoot OP, still yes. Only works on grass tiles though, so careful about that. Have to find another air mount as well, but eh, it's worth it imo.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Only work on grass, however with the grass trail genetic trait that can be grafted onto random fodder and shaper staff, I tested it on the Overseer and the Horror in the end. Only the Horror survive due to regeneration

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

My general cheese strat can be summed up as... Play Evo. Get telekenisis from the library. Murder everything.

I also tend to always use the alt-ending character you get early on, since she's got a good set of skills for moving you around the map. If I'm bored I'll add a kitsune. Having some consistent "hit everything" damage is nice. Otherwise it's mostly just a combination of frost spears being OP with character that can move quickly and overly boosted lava girls for AOE damage. I use to try breeding up to some map wide AOE, but honestly it just wasn't needed.

But I'm weird in that I think the druid kinda sucks. I know people do well with him, but meh. Crea can be better than both if you can get enough skill points to pull it off, so I'd put her second. Being able to have a full team of absolutely broken clones of the alt-ending character creates an unstoppable teleporting one shot army. Like, smoking the the alt-ending bosses without getting hit levels of unstoppable. But holy fuck grinding out the skill points needed to really break the game is annoying. Luckily the tavern rank increase the available units max level, so there's at least that.

Plus both of them lack the main reason I like Evo. Evo's ability to boost her magic stat to stupid levels means she can spawn spirits that are already basically stat complete. Like it might take two or three fuses max to hit all 10s. So you're mostly just fusing to get perks. Druid/Crea just take too many individual actions to do the same thing, and I get bored easily.

Chimera form is my go to cheese, and I love it. But mostly I love that it lets me be lazy with fusing.

Ninja edit: Also, I'm working on a guide that basically uses this method to go from a fresh unlockables file to having the ascended job and bonus perk unlocked. I figure that's enough that anyone can use those to cheese out any other unlocks they care about. Some people were asking if there was a guide that'd get you through your first play through and teach you how everything works, and I'm bored with my own projects at the moment. We'll see if my adhd ass actually finishes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dboy203

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Help, I has over 50 in my team now and with no way to re-arranging/sorting your team, I have a hard time managing my followers. Is there a solution for this ?
Also, Is winter the 4th month (each month represent a season) or the 12 month of the year ?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Help, I has over 50 in my team now and with no way to re-arranging/sorting your team, I have a hard time managing my followers. Is there a solution for this ?
Also, Is winter the 4th month (each month represent a season) or the 12 month of the year ?

Sorting your team can be annoying once they get that large. I use the markers to sort what they're doing, which helps. The only way to rearrange them is to move them out of a location and back into the location. So if I want to rearrange everything at home, I empty my party and then move units into the party and back into home in the order I want them to be in.

The latest unit added to a location is put in the bottom. So if you start with the unit you want first and then move everything out and back in the order you want you'll eventually have completely resorted everyone.

Or you can skip that entirely and just use the filters. The filters are way better if you're feeling lazy lol

And yeah, each month is a season. So winter is the 4th month.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Sorting your team can be annoying once they get that large. I use the markers to sort what they're doing, which helps. The only way to rearrange them is to move them out of a location and back into the location. So if I want to rearrange everything at home, I empty my party and then move units into the party and back into home in the order I want them to be in.

The latest unit added to a location is put in the bottom. So if you start with the unit you want first and then move everything out and back in the order you want you'll eventually have completely resorted everyone.

Or you can skip that entirely and just use the filters. The filters are way better if you're feeling lazy lol

And yeah, each month is a season. So winter is the 4th month.
I know about the markers, but what is filters ?
So yeah I see, manually arranging them is the only way for now I guess. But then I suppose I have to ditch 90% of them once winter comes. by my calculation it should roughly be 2k foods a day once winter come (or 40k gold a day translated into money worth), no way in hell I can find this much food before winter comes.
edit: scratch that, 40k gold a day it is then.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
But why would you get up to 50 followers lol
Lol, it happens eventually if you keep collecting Elite units and Uniques you know. Beside I see no harm done in recruiting them for now because they can earn their keep and food by working in the brothel or hunting, literally no loss for me.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes