PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Maybe you didn't use my updated file, I'm pretty sure I fixed that issue, I just tested on a blank unlockables and was able to get a hyrbid as a starter whilst cheating. Also not that it matters, but you only need them to reach level 10. IF you downloaded the original one you should update to V2, I left the older file in case someone would want it, but I'm not sure why someone would want a less functional mod so I just removed the old one.
I swear I downloaded V2, but then again I know myself well enough that I might have downloaded the first one or somehow fucked something else up. Could have also been a side effect of just using my "old" unlockables instead of a fresh one when i decided to reinstall/download it all.

Jan 9, 2019
I downloaded an unlockables file but unfortunately it breaks the ability to choose a person as the 4th character. What I mean by this is that I cannot select my choice. Right licking does not work, and escape result it it resetting back to the title screen. Additionally, the default picture for the 4th character shows as a centaur. When I delete the unlockable file, it the issue is no longer.

Can anyone provide an unlockables file that they can confirm allows them to choose the 4th character.

susyluny

Sep 8, 2019
I was looking it all over the internet since i remember seeing back in the day the image of the centaur fucking the thin girl in the green forest, i love how it looks, so satisfied to finally found it

Reactions: abbazabba123

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
What do people usually take as starter monster girls/boys ? I always take a large Centuar (m) for early game land mount (Pegasus can work too, but Centaur better at combat, not so fragile for starting out), and then a Light Fox (f) with eagle eyes for my scout (As far as I know, they make the best scouts in the game)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
What do people usually take as starter monster girls/boys ? I always take a large Centuar (m) for early game land mount (Pegasus can work too, but Centaur better at combat, not so fragile for starting out), and then a Light Fox (f) with eagle eyes for my scout (As far as I know, they make the best scouts in the game)
Depends. I usually try to do my first 3 or 4 runs as achievement runs. A solo one, a crafter one, etc. Before unlocking hybrids, Insect and centaur help as their hybrids produce silk for easy crafting. Plants require no food. For fighting though, something to complement the early party is best, as such, if you lack magic, go lava, if you need healing, go lymean, a large mermaid or centaur for mounts and related hybrids. If you want money or lust, Succubi and Insects are obvious choices (brothel and breeding for money)

As for hybrids, there isn't really a perfect answer. There's some hybrids that are best at magic, healing ,movement, support, tanking or damage, but they all have some downsides and often can't beat the special species, later on. If you are going to do quests, you'll take uniques with you anyway, thus, eventually, it matters less, especially when fully evolved seedlings and spirits are so much better than most starters.

Rob_GoodKnight

Oct 7, 2022
If I really want to lean into combat then I usually take the Harpy or Centaur because they can situationally attack twice.
In the overwhelming majority of my games however I just go for a thematic combination, like a PlantGirl and an InsectGirl for the druid or LavaGirls for creation.

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
I usually build one seducing unit and a heavy hitter. succubus/mermaid and lizard/shadow is a combo i like, mass seduction/slow on seduce are great effects, and the lizard with assassinate/shadowform is both very durable and very strong.

Also do thematic starts sometimes, when i want to rush a species X effect on my team or a starter essence (hover cursor on "species1" when building your starters, you'll see how making a succubus/mermaid or mermaid/succubus matters!)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Insect/Shadow - High base beauty stats, good for being permanently locked in the brothel. And once you're ready to replace them you can retire them to the farm to collect mats for xp potions.

Either that or I take something to compliment the character I'm playing. If I'm going to be doing damage, I pick up a couple high-HP characters. Or a good seducer.

comfortableorca

Aug 5, 2020
Is anyone else having a bug where your saves turn up blank and you can't load from them? Quick saves also aren't working for me :(
1678077118222.png

Last edited:

Herobis

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 55458

Overview:
Portals of Phereon is an exploration/ management/ breeding / turnbased (on tilemaps) strategy game with Monstergirls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-14
Developer: Syvaron - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Unlockables Save:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
All Unlocked Save

View attachment 764152 View attachment 764153 View attachment 764154 View attachment 764155 View attachment 764156 View attachment 764157 View attachment 764158 View attachment 764159 View attachment 764160
Hello, I liked the game very much, but I created a new record and after making the necessary adjustments, I say create the record and after a few seconds it gives an error and closes, I would be very happy if you could help. 1678092743852.png

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Wish you would sort the injuries in early game. 6 fights in the starting portal and every one gets injured first time in the party, and fist fight they get into. It says something about "at the beginning of the game you can find someone to heal your injuries", but after going to every locale can't find them.

Pic for sluts and vagabonds, also shows injuries.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Wish you would sort the injuries in early game. 6 fights in the starting portal and every one gets injured first time in the party, and fist fight they get into. It says something about "at the beginning of the game you can find someone to heal your injuries", but after going to every locale can't find them.

Pic for sluts and vagabonds, also shows injuries.
Market, first few days there's a healer. If you heal enough injuries very early on that way, an event will trigger where the doctor will get tired of all the business you are giving her and simply tell you to hire her full time.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
early game when genes aren't a major issue, you can also just slap a spirit on the injured character via fusion and get a new unit from it.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
She also comes back like... every 5 or 7 or 10 days, so... check the market. Otherwise there are some rare events, more unique girls with the Medic skill you can recruit inside portals and you can also craft a special bandaid to remove said injury

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
You should recruit the spider doctor ASAP. Put her anywhere in the farm and she'll produce healing silk which sells for a bunch and can heal injured party members (even while in portals)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
You should recruit the spider doctor ASAP. Put her anywhere in the farm and she'll produce healing silk which sells for a bunch and can heal injured party members (even while in portals)
Her salary's quite high though if i remember right (was it 400?), not sure the produced silk covers it by itself.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes