Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ive gotten the event too, but with an art image too. Havent noticed anything except a moral boost to the party or so.

That been said, im finding it wierd that in the arts. Humans have pointy ears sometimes, and sometimes on the dates there are female humans with cocks... Makes me wonder when we see alot more male humans ? I thought there could of been alot more humans in the game by now populating the City.

On on the subject of girls with cocks, I kinda wish there was an option to lower monster girls spawning as Futa. I be nice if it was rare outside of unique NPCs.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Ive gotten the event too, but with an art image too. Havent noticed anything except a moral boost to the party or so.

That been said, im finding it wierd that in the arts. Humans have pointy ears sometimes, and sometimes on the dates there are female humans with cocks... Makes me wonder when we see alot more male humans ? I thought there could of been alot more humans in the game by now populating the City.

On on the subject of girls with cocks, I kinda wish there was an option to lower monster girls spawning as Futa. I be nice if it was rare outside of unique NPCs.
Some of the background text confirms there are some male humans around, also if I recall correctly, the lore states that human males aren't as common anymore because too many got seduced by monster girls and stayed behind the portals.

Reactions: Nobles

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017

Yeah I omitted the art so others could find it for themselves, I'm mostly curious if she's a new recruitable via recurring events.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
There was this event where some succubus on a mount wants to you fight a fight against wild animals so she can recover some of hte babies.. And I noticed the fuckers had PERMANANT STAT REDUCING abilities. I was lke. wtf is this shit...... I had to really save scum the fight not to get hit and pretty much have to kill them all in 1 turn (vorpal sword helped alot here). Now that event was bullshit. I wonder if alot of people didnt notice and being penalized without knowing (getting hit makes your characters worse). Another stain on the game <.< once again. Dont think I didnt notice dating Morta is a death trap too.

Makes me wonder what other NPCs and events have been put into the game silently to fuck people over.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I read somewhere in her abilities that she drains... max hp I think? whenever she pops the big O, so I assumed it would also apply to date related shenanigans. Guess I was right. It sucks because if you roll a date/sex quest it's just going to sit there forever unless you're Evo and can just undo the damage by transforming. Morta is one of the very few early/mid game npcs I use often, too.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
There was this event where some succubus on a mount wants to you fight a fight against wild animals so she can recover some of hte babies.. And I noticed the fuckers had PERMANANT STAT REDUCING abilities. I was lke. wtf is this shit...... I had to really save scum the fight not to get hit and pretty much have to kill them all in 1 turn (vorpal sword helped alot here). Now that event was bullshit. I wonder if alot of people didnt notice and being penalized without knowing (getting hit makes your characters worse). Another stain on the game <.< once again. Dont think I didnt notice dating Morta is a death trap too.

Makes me wonder what other NPCs and events have been put into the game silently to fuck people over.
That one is a shocker, true. But there's other enemies that permanently cripple a character, some you can have yourself (beware of Monster Seedling and certain Shadow spirit evolutions if you then want to recruit enemies). The event might have mentioned how dangerous those "pets" are, though.

Though, to be fair, Unless you get hit multiple times by different effects, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, unless, of course, you only have MC and 5 permanent party members. Even then, Evo ignores the penalty by simply transforming into something else.

There's plenty of permanent stat reductions through events, though, didn't hear anyone complaining about having a max morality of 35 after a few events recently.

Considering the insane amount of health and mana the Mc gets by end game, the only real worry would be the strength reductions from the Death Fly, then only if you have a str based MC.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
There's plenty of permanent stat reductions through events, though, didn't hear anyone complaining about having a max morality of 35 after a few events recently.
speaking of max morale, due to the absolute annoying amount of things that can and will nuke your max morale
anyone know any efficient ways to increase it

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
speaking of max morale, due to the absolute annoying amount of things that can and will nuke your max morale
anyone know any efficient ways to increase it
Starting trait. I think one random event. Other than all that, there's a few slow/non efficient methods to increase it, including drinking blood at night at the tavern (you can't drink both milk and blood in a given day)

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
For max morale, killing map bosses gives you max morale, and lava fish especially more if you just watch it sink instead of harvesting.

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
for some weird reason the game now crashes on the game start up despite deleting all save profiles, I am using windows 7.
I have tried to re-extract the game a few times and even downloading from different sources it just does the same thing. the previous versions worked well.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
for some weird reason the game now crashes on the game start up despite deleting all save profiles, I am using windows 7.
I have tried to re-extract the game a few times and even downloading from different sources it just does the same thing. the previous versions worked well.
Do the previous versions still work?

Try extracting the game to a new location if you haven't. If it's failing after extracting it back into the old folder, there might be some permissions issues or something going on.

Otherwise, I don't think there's much else to delete or clear out for this one. Your best bet might be asking the dev for help over on discord.

Reactions: mello77

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
Do the previous versions still work?

Try extracting the game to a new location if you haven't. If it's failing after extracting it back into the old folder, there might be some permissions issues or something going on.

Otherwise, I don't think there's much else to delete or clear out for this one. Your best bet might be asking the dev for help over on discord.
New folder did not help, ill try redownloading the previous version.
Meanwhile are the files I might try deleting on the hidden app-data folder?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The drains wouldnt be much of an issue if it was something like D&D where you just needed high level cleric spells to restore what was drained. For example vampires do level drain. So either need to pay a church or have a high healing ability to recover. So its an inconvenience, but something fixable for a price.

Its so stupid they put in stat draining attacks with no way to fix it. I can see the same case with moral too. Why cant drinking the blood restore stats too ? Its so dam simple to add.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The drains wouldnt be much of an issue if it was something like D&D where you just needed high level cleric spells to restore what was drained. For example vampires do level drain. So either need to pay a church or have a high healing ability to recover. So its an inconvenience, but something fixable for a price.

Its so stupid they put in stat draining attacks with no way to fix it. I can see the same case with moral too. Why cant drinking the blood restore stats too ? Its so dam simple to add.
I guess so that way there's actually some penalties/consequences when playing reckless. It incentivizes having more than the same 5 monstergirls or, after finding the events, avoiding them afterwards. There is very few game overs in the game, I honestly sometimes prefer playing with death rather than injury, even then the MC doesn't simply die but loses equipment. Food shortage and debt can be ignored too sometimes, or for a while. Honestly, the game is already easy if one plays well. Having some small permanent downsides, extremely rare at that (rather, almost unique), shouldn't be an issue.

Honestly, it'd be nice if one could have their home/farm attacked, maybe the town too, incentivizing the workforce and army building aspect, possibly fortifications too.
It's also unreasonable to have permanent upgrades and not have permanent loss of some stats, especially when it's so small one barely notices.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes