TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
It's easier to just use the cheat code to unlock thing, then save and edit your save file to remove the "has cheated" flag I think
Easier for who, me? It'd be pretty tedious to save edit everytime you pop a cheat, not to mention it's pretty easy to make the few changes I did. Of course it's easier to just grab the unlockable save and play the game normally, but this is basically my way of letting me use cheat engine for character creation, without figuring out how to make it work with the game.

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
I'm running on Linux - and the cursor is massive. Any suggestions on how to fix this? (this is the only unity game I have seen this happen on)

dhannywest

Apr 11, 2022
There's thing you can do to increase the chance like filling their arousal, draining their energy first, being a higher level, etc. The biggest boost is making sure they are alone/the last one left.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
How to recruit. Target a non-token character.

Isolate your target by killing off the rest.
Engage your target if possible (so stick your tanky character next to them)
Try and figure out the target's tastes and seduce accordingly.
If the target has a lot of energy stored up, they might be resistant to recruiting. In that case you might want to use the Service action instead of Seduce. On fail you "seduce" them, on success you drain some of their energy.
Remember that Enemies typically generate 1 AP per turn while engaged so you can get, at most, two turns of locking a character down via lust before they'll masturbate.

Naturally there are some skills out there that can be used to speed this up, but this is the general gist of the process.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2022
Cheat engine can no longer change max Mc-points or Starter-points, as the accompanying value has changed to be defined as a value between 0 and 4 with 0 representing 0 max points and 4 representing 50 max points every inbetween value as seen on the dificulty menu.

Reactions: whoathere

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Looks like a really good game but too complicated for me
It's really not. The game dumps a lot on you, so it's easy to get the impression that you need to utilize and understand all of the mechanics, but you really don't and you really shouldn't given the limitations of time and stamina. Most everything is optional and just different avenues of progression.
The same applies applies outside of town. You have the option of making some really strong and complicated hyper-optimized synergy teams that play the game like an episode of Yugi-Oh. You also, however, have the option of making some full-retard physical or magical neanderthal team, who effectively just whack things or spam lightning storm or some similar shit and hope for the best.
Yeah, you can set up worlds to mass produce resources and skill points and also set up roads, bridges, gates, hives, et cetera for quick collection laps, and it is a really effective thing to do. You could also just ignore that and teleport around random worlds grabbing shit, hitting bonus rewards, and murdering bosses for loot.
You could bring along dedicated energy and mana battery characters to support you party, or you could just bring a worm or something with a ton of carry weight and just lug around a shit ton of potions. You could do a brothel or farm setup for income or you could just mindlessly do daily s-ranked arena matches.
Et cetera.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I have to admit I had to cheat on the saves (load number), but damn if it's hard to win with Oriel on the first run, solo at 600%.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
is I used to play games in 90 or 120 days.. but now seen them removed. Does Free play still have the story quests ?

Last edited:

Catgril

Sep 9, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock Shirotama's transformation? The wiki says to level her to lvl 20 but it didn't seem to work for me?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Shirotama's transformation? The wiki says to level her to lvl 20 but it didn't seem to work for me?
Need to make use of her powers, not sure what the exact trigger is, I just used her spells a lot until her max morale was lowered <100 from what I remember but I'm not certain that much is necessary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Catgril

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Anyone know if creation, after unlocking two leveltypes (say strength and Endurance) if you can switch between them. or swtich back to support ? or are you stuck on the last one you chose ?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know if creation, after unlocking two leveltypes (say strength and Endurance) if you can switch between them. or swtich back to support ? or are you stuck on the last one you chose ?
I think you're stuck with the last one you chose. Unfortunately you probably just need to plan out which leveltype benefits your current playthrough the most and either leave it for last or avoid getting the other ones until you are max level.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Also noticed the druid female has no personality type. Guessing its an oversight ?

And one thing I noticed and actually like.. Creation can become somewhat of a monster girl. Its just shoudnt creation genetics change from human/human to Tanid/human ?. and 2, those passive buffs would be great if they were higher. That wasnt in the last version I played <.<

Last edited:

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
Time to provide something that maybe 1% of the people want, CHEATING DOESN'T PREVENT UNLOCKABLES. Sure I can understand the balancing aspect but this is a singleplayer game, and I like to earn my achievables even if I sometimes cheat for them. This does not however prevent your score from saying you cheated, but you (should) be able to unlock everything you can without cheating, provided you are on a correct difficulty mode.

WHAT, you want to be able to unlock stuff even under 100% modifier? Alright I got you, you dirty dog, added an optional upgrade that gives easy mode a 100% modifier, ensuring you will always be able to unlock basic stuff. WHAT YOU WANT MORE TRAITS, fuck it another optional upgrade that does the same as above, but makes the starting x1 20P for both MC and Starters give you 999 points to spend, although it doesn't update in the difficulty screen.

WARNING DO NOT INSTALL WITH A DIFFERENT VERSION, IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME, currently made for 0.22.0.1.
I recommend keeping a backup of your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, to install simply drag and drop your preferred cheating .dll to PortalsOfPhereon_Data\Managed In case you have the brain of a goldfish, instructions and a brief description are included in the folder(s) themselves.
Please keep this updated, this is much needed and appreciated.

("I know about saveedit, please spare me the comments.")

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes