TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
i have a questions about AN_3 flower quest: does she required specific tundra or any for her event? Do i ever need to have her in my team for this event? It should be essense portal or not?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
i have a questions about AN_3 flower quest: does she required specific tundra or any for her event? Do i ever need to have her in my team for this event? It should be essense portal or not?
You need to touch an event in a snow tile (not 100% sure if it needs to be a tundra map) with AN_3 in your party, but it is still just a random chance of it triggering.

It is not a specific portal or anything like that, just find a tundra map (can even be an event portal/random unstable) and take AN_3 with you, then get lucky with finding and triggering the event.

Reactions: TalRash4
Sep 23, 2021
7Ktg.gif
You know the drill.
The with changelog & download link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download V0.26.1.0:
unlockables.sav stays compatible.
(normal saves from 0.26.0.0 seem to also work fine, though their full info won't show until saved again. And they'll all be listed as the same ID (which could be edited afterwards))
Windows: < >

The original game discord post was posted ~20h ago, so linux version prob drop tomorrow. Will update this post again then that is up.

Edit 2/16/2024(forgot to check):
Linux:< >

Last edited:

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Okay, is there a certain way to give characters any personality traits? I accidentally developed nymphomanic two or three times during dates. I don't have any idea how exactly it happened since i was just mashing buttons to maximize score..

Also.. Can I somehow reroll relation quests? I want some good goddamn traits as a reward, not "+1 to basic house capacity/ +1 base strength (on magic based species)/ 500 money/ and my favorite 'this character became good friend to you' (3 hours a day on dates, dozen of children, hundreds of portals explored an battles fought, 100% relations, but hey! We've camped for 2 hours, we're friends now!!)". It's kinda meh compared to other options and I can't usually get what I want for my uniques, since these quests available 2-3 times per character (with lover trait)

Last edited:

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Okay, is there a certain way to give characters any personality traits? I accidentally developed nymphomanic two or three times during dates. I don't have any idea how exactly it happened since i was just mashing buttons to maximize score..
Certain way (like, y'know, solid) - through the cheating. With a degree of certainty - fusion with "memory" focus.
Also.. Can I somehow reroll relation quests?
As far as i know - no, you can't.
since these quests available 2-3 times per character (with lover trait)
Have you tried "Rare flower"? Besides of boosting relations this item provides relation quest.

1les

Nov 12, 2021
The author's Patreon didn't grow because people didn't have faith that his work has potential since he wasn't even able to implement sound to the game, etc.

I finished the game once, when I finished breeding my perfect characters. I didn't see the point if exploring more of the game since there wouldn't be enemies better than what I already faced.
Seems enemies can't be stronger than the player's characters due to the latter's potential amount of traits, so the challenge is limited.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I accidentally developed nymphomanic two or three times during dates. I don't have any idea how exactly it happened since i was just mashing buttons to maximize score.
IIRC, nymphomaniac is gained when a character reaches lewdity 10. I think some events can raise lewdity even without the whole "break limit -> play higher lewdity card" cycle.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
I finished the game once, when I finished breeding my perfect characters. I didn't see the point if exploring more of the game since there wouldn't be enemies better than what I already faced.
Seems enemies can't be stronger than the player's characters due to the latter's potential amount of traits, so the challenge is limited.
congratulations .. you finished it on kid mode then .. each time you complete the game there is a challenge you can add to it .. completing with that challenge active adds a new challenge where both are active. these challenges are infinite, tho do repeat at some point, encouraging you to explore other options whilst slowing bringing the game up to a more challenging experience

1708651964538.png

Last edited:

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
encouraging you to explore other options whilst slowing bringing the game up to a more challenging experience View attachment 3378404
That's not true actually. Dev never managed to balance everything in this game, so higher challenges do nothing but force you to use some metashit with half of your team packed with mana batteries and other boring minmaxing "challenges". In the meantime seduction based team suckass even on default difficulty since they don't have much options to improve forcing you to build quite specific teams just to survive. Don't have max succubus genetics? No bosses for you since they are mostly creatures, or they summon creatures and your only mechanic "raise lust then fuck" won't work anyway because, you know, bosses.. They can exploit very specific traits though it still won't work on the same level(or at least close to it) as Avy (magic+ascended) casting her Energy "wipe entire map" Bomb every available turn

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Just started this again after not playing for years so I don't really remember anything about it and I don't know if I accidentally skipped or glossed over a tutorial message or something but what do the different number of exclamation marks on enemies on the map mean?

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Just started this again after not playing for years so I don't really remember anything about it and I don't know if I accidentally skipped or glossed over a tutorial message or something but what do the different number of exclamation marks on enemies on the map mean?
There is an event on this title. Enemies is just passing by, these two things are not related to each other. If you wait a bit you will see that enemy is walk somewhere else and exclamation mark is staying on its place.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
There is an event on this title. Enemies is just passing by, these two things are not related to each other. If you wait a bit you will see that enemy is walk somewhere else and exclamation mark is staying on its place.
I guess he mentioned this exclamation marks not one for events
1708669513874.png

Sep 23, 2021
iirc, those are alert indicator. Sometime they are resting, if they notice you because of stuff like proximity, terrain vision, 'glowing', etc, it would be more exclamation point. I believe its ai will run/jump you once alerted, depend on team strength.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
a lot has changed recently the !'s mean they have noticed you and have a chance of attacking you as you move away

1les

Nov 12, 2021
congratulations .. you finished it on kid mode then .. each time you complete the game there is a challenge you can add to it .. completing with that challenge active adds a new challenge where both are active. these challenges are infinite, tho do repeat at some point, encouraging you to explore other options whilst slowing bringing the game up to a more challenging experience

View attachment 3378404
I mean, that's not gonna beat fully-bred characters. Looks like artificial difficulty. Most of it doesn't matter except for the 25% dmg increase, which only matters (a little) before the player finished breeding. (What's a 25%+ damage when the player can breed characters with multiple traits increasing damage by 50%?)

I play at 300% difficulty. Here's a great trait combo I figured out for starting characters:
God, Regenerating, ManaSpark, Electric, Robust. Harpy hybrids.

Game's severely in need of sound effects.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I guess he mentioned this exclamation marks not one for events
View attachment 3378765
iirc, those are alert indicator. Sometime they are resting, if they notice you because of stuff like proximity, terrain vision, 'glowing', etc, it would be more exclamation point. I believe its ai will run/jump you once alerted, depend on team strength.
a lot has changed recently the !'s mean they have noticed you and have a chance of attacking you as you move away
Yeah that's what I was talking about, thanks. I assumed it was probably that they were aware of you but I didn't really notice any change in their behavior regardless of how many exclamation marks they had on the first map so I didn't know if it meant something else.

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
The author's Patreon didn't grow because people didn't have faith that his work has potential since he wasn't even able to implement sound to the game, etc.

The fact that people don't have faith in him is arrogant as hell lmao cause this game is fucking amazing gameplay-wise and art-wise and he is giving it to you for 1 - 3$, with frequent updates and balances to boost. Strategy games may not be everyone cup of tea and also true that this game desperately need some sounds and music, but otherwise as of now this is probably in the top 10 must-play games on this site.

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
game is completly free as even off his patreon you don't have to pay anything to get it
his patreon is more of a donation box where you can donate cash for him to make more content
yep .. game is completely free .. just go to the discord to get latest version (which still hasnt been uploaded here after nearly 2 weeks)

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes