1les

Nov 12, 2021
The fact that people don't have faith in him is arrogant as hell lmao cause this game is fucking amazing gameplay-wise and art-wise and he is giving it to you for 1 - 3$, with frequent updates and balances to boost. Strategy games may not be everyone cup of tea and also true that this game desperately need some sounds and music, but otherwise as of now this is probably in the top 10 must-play games on this site.
I will expand by saying that we play games for stimulation (same for any other hobby). This is already a top-down, pixelated game, and with few animations, which normally makes it much less potentially stimulating than a 3D game. On top of that, it lacks sound effects. (The story isn't a strong aspect, or that would be compensated partially.)

Well, it's natural to be unwilling to invest as much into something we don't believe will give much return.

Besides that, the balance, it seems, has been messy for years. Combat system had changes, some broken traits were balanced. Harpy remains OP, it seems, since its passive allows for two things other species normally lack (which are strong): full mobility and additional attack. Robust is some OP trait added, which negates the fragility of certain species (especially Harpy).
Harpies are normally more relevant as enemies, though. They're noticeably dangerous since they attack twice. (Similar to Beast species due to its strong offensive ability.)

Last edited:

Zayackanibal

Oct 30, 2020
This is already a top-down, pixelated game, and with few animations, which normally makes it much less potentially stimulating than a 3D game.
Thats debatable.
Well, it's natural to be unwilling to invest as much into something we don't believe will give much return.
Why does it matter did it stop creator to provide update to his game regularly? I think he makes his game as he sees fit, and make some tip along the way from patreon/donations.
Besides that, the balance, it seems, has been messy for years.
Balance shouldnt be always main focus of the game, you know? Isnt it fun to sometimes use some OP and broken skills/builds etc in single player games?

All this criticism, makes me think that you are just frustrated that this isnt your "dream game".
Btw if you know similar games with all the flaws that you said "Fixed" and complete dont be shy to share it or atleast the name of it.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Balance shouldnt be always main focus of the game, you know? Isnt it fun to sometimes use some OP and broken skills/builds etc in single player games?
The problem isn't that some things are OP. The problem is that some things actually suckass even when playing with default difficulty settings. I mentioned seduction based teams here a day or two ago, if you're looking for an example. It was actually in the same post where I mentioned, that most of OP stuff is incredibly boring hypercarry builds with entirety of your team consisting of mana batteries with buffs (optional). If someone finds this extremely funny, I'd suggest them play hsr/genshin/other "f2p" gacha then

Zayackanibal

Oct 30, 2020
The problem isn't that some things are OP. The problem is that some things actually suckass even when playing with default difficulty settings.
Well if the game is unbalanced there would be always suckass playstyle. Nothing wrong here.

btw nobody forces you to play this game :)

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
yep .. game is completely free .. just go to the discord to get latest version (which still hasnt been uploaded here after nearly 2 weeks)
Maybe not on the front OP page, I have no control of that. Did post the discord version < 24 hours of its release though.

View attachment 3344207
You know the drill.
The with changelog & download link
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download V0.26.1.0:
unlockables.sav stays compatible.
(normal saves from 0.26.0.0 seem to also work fine, though their full info won't show until saved again. And they'll all be listed as the same ID (which could be edited afterwards))
Windows: <Pixeldrain>

The original game discord post was posted ~20h ago, so linux version prob drop tomorrow. Will update this post again then that is up.

Edit 2/16/2024(forgot to check):
Linux:<Pixeldrain>

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Well if the game is unbalanced there would be always suckass playstyle. Nothing wrong here.

btw nobody forces you to play this game :)
Yeah nothing wrong with one of the main gameplay mechanics being quite undercooked in comparison to others. It seems you play owlcat games a lot, huh?

btw nobody forces you to reply me. Especially if you have nothing related to discussion but your imagination. Did I said "game is bad" or something similar? Nah, game is good. Yet it doesn't mean it has no way to improve further, especially on key matters like, you know, make everything viable instead of 2-3 OP things and everything else just barely working?

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah nothing wrong with one of the main gameplay mechanics being quite undercooked in comparison to others. It seems you play owlcat games a lot, huh?
I think your and the other guy's perception of the game is different because he doesn't play Druid lmao. Like, I know you are talking about Druid because they do be undercooked as hell, but also you got 2 other play-styles to play so it kind of not that big of a deal. I see Druid as a unbalanced challenge mode for now.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I think your and the other guy's perception of the game is different because he doesn't play Druid lmao. Like, I know you are talking about Druid because they do be undercooked as hell, but also you got 2 other play-styles to play so it kind of not that big of a deal. I see Druid as a unbalanced challenge mode for now.
You've got multiple play-styles now, beginning with Oriel; which is the real challenge if one fishes for solo achievements.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Is there any point in starting a new game as:
1) Yurei, because of her DestroySelf on the end of a turn?
2) Overseer?
3) Both Valys because of their stat growth?
4) Non-unique character, like Love Spider or Static Girl?
Actually, what can you guys recommend? I've already won as Oriel, Evo and Lina. Now i'm looking for something. I'm thinking about Alice (never played pure seduction chars yet+she have a Discharge skill, which is one of the stronges by my expirience), Pyrea (curious about her "Nudist" mechanic), Natashlia (just curious), Eisvyl (same reason), Pryla (again - never played pure seduction chars) and some non-unique characters, like Guardian or Static Girl.

Last edited:

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Oh, I actually forgot that this Viridion guy exists, lol. Most of my whining is about seduction based team as I mentioned already. Also who'd actually play as a guy in "everyrhing is either female or futa" game?

Actually, what can you guys recommend?
Alt portrait Avy. Someone already mentioned this but I'm gonna say it again - she has almost unlimited potential in terms of stat increasing. Also this new lightning succubus (btw where can I find her?) seems like she can offer some funny gameplay. There isn't much variety for lightning spirits though.

Reactions: DuniX and TalRash4

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Oh, I actually forgot that this Viridion guy exists, lol. Most of my whining is about seduction based team as I mentioned already. Also who'd actually play as a guy in "everyrhing is either female or futa" game?
They fixed him many patches ago, you can play as Princess Viridion now on the character selection.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
They fixed him many patches ago, you can play as Princess Viridion now on the character selection.
Yeah I know. Dev also added maleCrea in the same patch. And an unique skill for him as well.
About Druid overall: char is kinda "meh" in everything. Or almost everything. I mean, you can build formidable team with his blood magic and stuff but.. IMHO if you design character that inherited powers from godlike being - give those powers to character or something.. Fully upgraded Evo can literally solo wipe most enemies including bosses. Fully upgraded Crea though hardly can fight on her own but still counts as a good support (and slime bolt twice per turn deals actual damage) and has a lot more abilities to enhance her team. She also looks dope when fully corrupted.
And then there is druid getting +200 virility with HiddenPower trait. He doesn't even get some good genetics since he doesn't use it, why would I want him to reproduce at all?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
What exactly does the rest option here even do? It doesn't restore a characters energy from what I can tell and it doesn't restore stamina either so it can't be that it was just incorrectly worded, is the event broken or something?

antoniorandlast

Nov 26, 2023
What exactly does the rest option here even do? It doesn't restore a characters energy from what I can tell and it doesn't restore stamina either so it can't be that it was just incorrectly worded, is the event broken or something?
I believe it gives you the same buff you get when camping where the next 10-20 tiles you walk (can't remember the exact amount) don't take stamina. There should be a counter on the bottom left that shows how many you have left.

Reactions: DuniX

Zayackanibal

Oct 30, 2020
If you were genuinely worried about this game and its gameplay you would suggest your ideas on dev discord and not argue with random people and shitting at somebody taste for gameplay.
Feel free to imagine anything about what games i play if you wish to do so
btw nobody forces you to reply me.
But i choose to reply to you. And you choose to play the game you are unsatisfied with. Tells something about you :).
Btw i didnt start this conversation. You did. My original comment was to another person
Especially if you have nothing related to discussion but your imagination.
If you say so :)
Did I said "game is bad" or something similar? Nah, game is good. Yet it doesn't mean it has no way to improve further, especially on key matters like, you know, make everything viable instead of 2-3 OP things and everything else just barely working?
Well you certainly didnt say that the game is bad. But that doesnt remove the fact that you play the game that you are unsatisfied with, and express your frustration on the forums on random people who like the game even as it is.

Last edited:

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
make everything viable instead of 2-3 OP things and everything else just barely working?
but everything is viable you just don't know how to use or gear them
the game is made in a way where with enough effort any unit could become gamebreakingly good

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PortalsOfPhereon-0.26.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes