iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry for question, but how get strength gene point 5 for magic form and strength form?
For Evolution char? in the same menu where you can unlock new forms, look at the unlockables. Each race has it's own list of upgrades buyable with points you get from doing the Ritual on members of that race (and crossbreeds including that race)
Some of those upgrades are gene-boosts.

Centaur, I think, has strength-gene boosts. So look in that menu, see if it has it, then try to capture/recruit some centaurs and get the points from doing the ritual.
To do the ritual again and get more points, you need to find another centaur with a higher maximum level.

So a centaur with a maxlevel of 5 might get you five points, but if you manage to find or breed one with a max level of six, you can do the ritual again to get another point. (I also do biologist job, so I get double points)

Even if you've done the ritual with a level 5 centaur, you can still do a lizardtaur, or a beastaur, or a cowgirl (centaur-x-succubi) and get points from those too. So find the races that have the class you want and try to do the ritual at least one of each subspecies.

That's just the pink points tho, the yellow points are gained from leveling up in the form of that creature. (turn into a centaur, level up to your max level, get yellow points, then switch to lizard-taur, level up to max again, ect)
Yellow points are used for improving your transformations (allowing you to change size, or unlocking racial abilities in all forms)
The pink ones are what actually make your stats better.

Personally, the first thing I try to unlock is a powerful passive, like lifedrain-on-hit.

SisterzLord

Oct 5, 2018
For Evolution char? in the same menu where you can unlock new forms, look at the unlockables. Each race has it's own list of upgrades buyable with points you get from doing the Ritual on members of that race (and crossbreeds including that race)
Some of those upgrades are gene-boosts.

Centaur, I think, has strength-gene boosts. So look in that menu, see if it has it, then try to capture/recruit some centaurs and get the points from doing the ritual.
To do the ritual again and get more points, you need to find another centaur with a higher maximum level.

So a centaur with a maxlevel of 5 might get you five points, but if you manage to find or breed one with a max level of six, you can do the ritual again to get another point. (I also do biologist job, so I get double points)

Even if you've done the ritual with a level 5 centaur, you can still do a lizardtaur, or a beastaur, or a cowgirl (centaur-x-succubi) and get points from those too. So find the races that have the class you want and try to do the ritual at least one of each subspecies.

That's just the pink points tho, the yellow points are gained from leveling up in the form of that creature. (turn into a centaur, level up to your max level, get yellow points, then switch to lizard-taur, level up to max again, ect)
Yellow points are used for improving your transformations (allowing you to change size, or unlocking racial abilities in all forms)
The pink ones are what actually make your stats better.

Personally, the first thing I try to unlock is a powerful passive, like lifedrain-on-hit.
I can't find Fifth Strength gen, left only genes on mana and magic? fnd also on fertility and virility/

Toukai

May 5, 2018
Can someone suggest a first run build?
Well i've only done a few non cheat runs (mainly in the beginning while i figured out wtf to do). Depends on how you want to play, legit (aka hardcore) or use saveedit to modify values and give yourself a big headstart.

If you plan to cheat and unlock stuff w/ save editor, any build is fine i imagine (although i only have experience playing the prince) just keep difficulty over 100%, get 30 points for MC and grab the traits Beautiful/Intelligent(real important for more exp)/Strong/resilient and leave your genetics at 0. for your starters also leave their genetics at 0 and just pick a few beneficial traits. If you cant keep difficulty over 100% w/o zeroing your starters points, thats ok too. I recommend grabbing a succubus and Lymean. Succubus can help seduce enemies (especially centaur, abuse that early game) and Lymean can heal.

Once you get in game make a save, use save edit to give yourself a ton of money, modify your genetics to 20+ if u want to be hilariously overpowered, give yourself like 500 general skill points if you're the prince and want to just manhandle fucking everything. raise your level cap and do the same for your starters. should be NPC0 and NPC1 for starters i believe. Also raise the Kings quest timer to 99 at least so u dont have to worry about losing to some BS quests.

Once you've done that back up your save, hit up a beginner portal, seduce a few girls and collect a ton of wood and stone, then head back and upgrade your home. The new girls you get can be bred with the MC to give them great genetics and higher level cap and make sure to get Intelligent on them for easier leveling. then just power thru the game and kick the kings ass whenever. I recommend breeding Hybrids with at least a lv10 cap and Intelligent so you can unlock them for future playthroughs as starters.

For a legit playthrough, basically the same start w/o the cheating, hit up all the shops/taverns etc for free stuff and intro to mechanics. theres a ? at the top left of a lot of screens that will help you out when figuring this shit out. grab a sword from the shop and take it with you into a portal, seduce a centaur and slap it on them. Slowly but surely you'll get better at it, just expect to fail a lot so back up saves and abuse quicksave.

The arena is a great way to level up without the hassle of injury/death since u can flee whenever i think. Seduction is key for a lot of fights. Centaur cant masturbate so maxing their seduction makes them big easy targets to let your weaker units punch w/o consequence. Using seduce also gives exp so just spam it till their bar is full and then wail on them.

Money will be tight on a legit build and most of it will get eaten up by food costs, so invest in Home--> resource-> Field upgrades to give you some guaranteed food everyday. If you breed to much you'll quickly find yourself broke and in the negatives real quick.

Last edited:

Youhou666

Sep 20, 2017
1. Does using in-game cheats prevent you from unlocking anything in the gallery?

2. About saveeditor, what lines am I looking for? I tried playing around with stats, but my character doesn't hit any harder...

Toukai

May 5, 2018
1. Does using in-game cheats prevent you from unlocking anything in the gallery?

2. About saveeditor, what lines am I looking for? I tried playing around with stats, but my character doesn't hit any harder...
#1. Yes. I think the only code that doesn't lock you out of unlocking stuff is Lewds (according to ingame message) for raising shop owners lewd score.

#2. Raise your strength genetics up to like 20+. then go level up, you'll gain strength on almost every level up and hit a lot harder really quickly.

rusIca

Jul 27, 2018
To be honest, I fee like the save editor doesn't read some of the values as you progress (possibly too many values in save file?) and to easily unlock everything, I'd need to be able to add lines in to the Unlockables.sav file which is impossible with the available editor.

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
Also , i check in the galleries of he gamesç that there is a new kind of hibrids tha u new to fuse or breed to have them
have some one know how to get them??

Nekrowiz

Feb 21, 2018
Hey guys, can someone share the save with full open gallery? I would be very grateful =)

Nekrowiz

Feb 21, 2018
That is the problem I think u need to unlock the caracter or at least meet them on the game to have their part of the gallery unlocked
I meet them and i see some of gallery pics, but they don't unlock in gallery. I think it is because i used cheats... The most offensive is that the lewdness of characters does not rise above a certain level (for example Lumira stops at 7)

V01

Jul 19, 2017
I gave this game a chance again after not having played it for almost a year, but it really hasn't improved. Combat is such an unplayable mess that you are required to cheat in order to play it. I'm guessing this game has some merits, but as the portals/combat are required, it's not worth it.

Reactions: AWolfe

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
I gave this game a chance again after not having played it for almost a year, but it really hasn't improved. Combat is such an unplayable mess that you are required to cheat in order to play it. I'm guessing this game has some merits, but as the portals/combat are required, it's not worth it.
You are not required to cheat, but you are required to have basic understanding of how it works. Also, hasn't improved? Bullshit.
Has there been any news on progress or updates in a while?
There is .

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
So after playing a bit of the most recent iteration of the game, here is my gripes.

The king quest aspect of the game is clashing with other elements of the game. The iterations are too short, and the demands are too much for each category of quest given that each category demands different play styles to accomplish. I get that we need a failure state, but the failure state shouldn't rely on RNG of getting the "right" quests.

Scouting and combat in maps is fine, but when it comes to mons with certain stats and traits you can run into a situation where said mon does not show up. The answer would be breeding, but eggs take time to mature and if you get a size requirement you are basically fucked unless you can produce multiple eggs at once to try and shotgun the process.

Sex training mons is even worse where you are given 2 mons with no knowledge of their preferences (much less if said preferences are actually applicable to the quests) For example. I got two mons, took them to the brothel to find their preferences, they were hand>cock, but I needed a god level in one sex skill which turned out to be fetish. Even putting the mons in a luxury bedroom (for ~20 exhaustion reduction per day) training them each day means that they will have ~20 exhaustion available to train and if you go down the wrong skill path (because there is no indication of max skills on a mon even after taking them to the brothel) that means you are in a long slog trying to find the "right" skill.

And then there are the Arena quests. God this is a fucking nightmare. As you near A rank, the arena gets dumb. Your are limited to 3 mons, but your opponents can have 6-7. Even if you have relatively decent genes and levels you get absolutely murdered in action economy. Every mon, when put in the right party, should be able to contribute to an arena win assuming they have decent genes for level up and favorable traits. As it stands now, any low hp mon cannot contribute. Harpies with their agility? right out because they get crushed by the 3-4 retaliatory attacks on the enemy's turn (sadly even attacking once and using the second pip to defend doesn't help)

Here is my suggestion, every week or two the king charges rent based on your setup, structural upgrades and the number of mons you have. If you cannot afford this payment, the king (after two failed payment warnings) takes the land, game over. After each successful payment, an increasing multiplier is applied to the next payment. The king has several quests that you can attempt for favors to bring this multiplier down that refresh after rent is due or they're accomplished. So as long as you are running profitably you can ignore the king and focus on your other goals, but at the same time there is still the option to do quests for him to help lower your "rent"

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Sex training mons is even worse where you are given 2 mons with no knowledge of their preferences
Sex them. Just open their panel and sex them. Everyone except *taurs should be easy to max.

Currently, I feel like the game lacks a core. The "main" quests are dumb and dull, same with "special" portals. King's quests are the same. The game needs more management to utilize your monsters and money. And quest should be in normal portals, special ones really suck. Once you get over a certain threshold, fighting and exploring isn't as fun.

My MC power ranking goes something like this:
1. Evolution. She is just too fun and versatile. New form system added another growth aspect. Transformations allow you to bypass a lot of the problems like lava and water worlds if you don't want to bother to hunt and breed the right monster of the right size. And then there is god-mode. You can do whatever you want and have a decent scaling(%increases work only on base stats, which you can't increase). Magic damage mode or god modes trivialize the game too much with lightning storm. The new body parts system clashes with god-forms, because one is more fun, but the other is too powerful. Also transfering traits

2. Druid. Free money(spawn and sell seedlings, 10ex = 100 gold) on day one(possibly two and whenever he shows up). Free dragon(large flying mount). More classic progression system. More limited in terms of breeding compared to the other two. More limited in terms of talent picks. Biologist is just too good and trainer is pretty neat too.

3. Creation. Less free money(same as druid, but costs 30ex rather than 10). Ability to create a monster with your genes is cool, but no traits. Her unique spawns are ok, except for their reliance on slime and the fact that they take up already limited party slots. Gene based level ups mean that you don't necessarily want Intelligent trait so that you don't level up too fast before you actually get high genes. Also, constrict isn't as good anymore.

All the QOL improvements are really neat, except for more and more unique girls. Generally they suck, especially after the nerf to max level. Necromancer one is cool but takes too much effort to use well. Should've been an MC.

-LMG-

Dec 4, 2018
Has anyone found a heaven biome or that Futa plantaur? Cause I'm starting to doubt that they even exist.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes