redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Why is it so damn rare to find unlockables.sav uploads? I grok the gallery needs wierdness to actually unlock but surely someone has a recent and completed unlockables.sav

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
How to cheat in PoP without having a cheat profile

Simply use the cheats in the activate section (any cheats you want), then save the game.

Use your .sav file you just made in

press fn+F3 or just F3 (the button that helps you find words on a page) type cheat.

there should be line of code that says has cheated = 1, change that 1 to a 0 and download the .sav file. (it should be at the bottom, so scroll all the way down.

after that, put that .sav file in the savedata folder and you're done lol

Daron430

May 6, 2019
I THINK this is 100% complete.
Well, you got the achivements, but the gallery is missing some stuff (you can scroll down in the "Unique", "Other" and "Creatures" Tabs, in case you didnt knew).

Try this one instead, should have only Lily, her Overworld-Event and Sylvie Handjob missing.

Update: Ok, now i also got Lily.
I had to Import her from a previous version of the game (0.9.4.2.) and uncheat my save with afterwards.
Sadly that means her Overworld-Event is still locked, but at least we have her character-entry now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenith25

lowtech

Jan 21, 2019
Gene based level ups mean that you don't necessarily want Intelligent trait so that you don't level up too fast before you actually get high genes.
Gene based level ups also make creation one of, if not the most powerful mc if built right. Get high magic starting genes, unlock all extra magic genes from rituals -> C menu, and then start leveling. You'll end up with 30-40 base magic at max level. Get condensed and telekinetic traits by using mutagens, nimble is also good for extra attacks. Equip a great sword and anything that increases mana/magic. In a fight: activate shadow form, let enemies gather around you (you'll take half damage by defending) and roflstomp everything in range with your 60+ splash hits. Your only weak point is lust, so bring a char with high magic and the calm skill if you're facing lust attackers.

LightningStrike7

Mar 30, 2018
I want to actually play this game. I really do. But I barely know how to do anything. The Wiki is gone, I've read everything I can in this thread, and Google isn't helping.

I don't even know how breeding works. I can stumble through combat just fine, but this just confuses me. Do I need to leave behind two monster girls as dedicated breeders? And how long is it gonna take? Because it seems like it's gonna take half of a Very Short playthrough. And if that's still the best way to earn money, it doesn't seem like it. Actually, what is the best way to earn money?

Speaking of game lengths, what's recommended for a new player? Is it Free Play? Can you still unlock stuff in free play as long as the difficulty is above 100%?

How about starting team? Is Lymean/Lavagirl/Evolution Succubus a good trio? And which hybrids would I need to prioritize to breed?

Reactions: Delfine

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Do I need to leave behind two monster girls as dedicated breeders? And how long is it gonna take?
No. You breed based on what species you want to get. Breeding takes as long as it takes for a specific pairing to reach 100% plus the time it takes for the egg to hatch. You can manually speed up the progress.
And if that's still the best way to earn money, it doesn't seem like it. Actually, what is the best way to earn money?
The easiest way to earn money is to pick prince as MC and spawn seedlings for a day and sell them on the market for 100g each. Plus you can spam seedlings until you have one or two with good trait(like nimble) to evolve into a dragon(strong flying mount). Later you can train girls for brothel(sex is better than sex training).
Speaking of game lengths, what's recommended for a new player? Is it Free Play? Can you still unlock stuff in free play as long as the difficulty is above 100%?
Very long is good. Very short is too short
How about starting team? Is Lymean/Lavagirl/Evolution Succubus a good trio? And which hybrids would I need to prioritize to breed?
Lymean and Centaur is a good basic starting combo. Put as much points into magic, rest into mana for former, strength and health into latter. Once you unlock them, Lizardtaur(large if you're not prince) and Angel(might want to restart a couple of times because healing skills are random on an Angel, your priority is heal and greater heal) are better starters with same stat priority.
For breeding/capture large pegasus is a priority, unless you are a prince. Flying mount is very good for exploring and access to water and air portals. You will eventually get an egg for fire dragon(beast, not girl) which will be your mount for lava portals. You always need a good healer(heal skills, high magic genes, high mana genes) and a good tank(high health, high strength, high armor). The rest is optional.

Elvis25

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, someone has an unlockables.sav with the "busty" trait? the posted before doesn't have it.

LightningStrike7

Mar 30, 2018
Breeding takes as long as it takes for a specific pairing to reach 100% plus the time it takes for the egg to hatch.
I tried to breed a Harpy with a Centaur, and I sped it up once. The next day the percentage got reset and now the Harpy hates both cock and pussy. Can I fix that/prevent it in the future?
Later you can train girls for brothel(sex is better than sex training).
So the brothel is the the best source of income for non-Princes. Got it.
Very long is good. Very short is too short
Okay, but can Free Play unlock stuff? I'm thinking about focusing on a hybrid or two so the early game can be somewhat enjoyable.

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017
How do I get rid of useless characters? I can't find any way to sell them and they take up space in my house. Abandoning drops morale unfortunately.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
I tried to breed a Harpy with a Centaur, and I sped it up once. The next day the percentage got reset and now the Harpy hates both cock and pussy. Can I fix that/prevent it in the future?
You need to pair them and leave them at the farm. And I don't remember if exhaustion stops breeding.
So the brothel is the the best source of income for non-Princes. Got it.
Brothel is easiest way to earn money from unused characters in general. There is also milking, but it requires specific species and traits and automilking farm upgrade. Prince's selling of seedlings is the best way to get over lack of money in the first month or so of the game.
Okay, but can Free Play unlock stuff? I'm thinking about focusing on a hybrid or two so the early game can be somewhat enjoyable.
Never tried free play, but it has negative multiplier. Very long doesn't and might as well be free play.
How do I get rid of useless characters? I can't find any way to sell them and they take up space in my house. Abandoning drops morale unfortunately.
First of a species can be submitted to the library. Some that meet species and gene requirement can be sold at tavern's first tab. You can also train their sex skills and sell them at the tavern's second tab. You can also train sex skills of useless characters and make them work at the brothel.

Apr 8, 2018
I want to actually play this game. I really do. But I barely know how to do anything. The Wiki is gone, I've read everything I can in this thread, and Google isn't helping.

I don't even know how breeding works. I can stumble through combat just fine, but this just confuses me. Do I need to leave behind two monster girls as dedicated breeders? And how long is it gonna take? Because it seems like it's gonna take half of a Very Short playthrough. And if that's still the best way to earn money, it doesn't seem like it. Actually, what is the best way to earn money?

The best way to earn money is to conquer portals, do quests and just sell all the items you don't want/need. Put as many girls as you can into brothels to work as strippers or whatever. And yeah it takes a long time for breeding to be done, you have to put 2 monsters in the farm, then match them up as a pair, then you have a very small chance of them concieving an egg/little monster. Good luck

Reactions: LightningStrike7

arglblargl

Sep 30, 2017
You can actually easily get multiple eggs per breeding pair per day (progress happens at 0:00 each day, so you can just pair them up at 23:59 in theory). There is a number in the lower right corner of the central breeding interface, that is the chance to generate an egg. If it is over 100% the progress gets saved for the next breeding attempt (as long as they stay paired up).

You can also add potions in the breeding interface to increase virility (males) or fertility (females).

Certain monsters have higher virility (i.e. centaurs) or fertility (i.e. succubi). Leveling those monsters will lead to ridiculous fert/vir values and many eggs.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
To add to this:

Great starters to learn/practice breeding are the insect queens (insect/plant and insect/lavagirl).
You'll need crystals to get around; capture crystal girls from the rare glacier biome (Tundra), or crack a few eggs (each discarded egg nets a crystal). Two futa insectqueens generate a ridiculous amount of eggs daily.
Swampslimes from the swamp biome (Forest) provide a good help getting your genepool to a full 10.

Consider a few runs just to unlock the species you want as starters (get them to level 10). The easiest way is to stockpile 5 king's potions (from king's quest), save, then train your maxlevel 10 girl with Aila. Reload, rince, repeat with another.
Crea, after a few rituals, can spawn legions of disposable maxlevel 10+ characters - for unlocks.
Alternatively, Evo, with Biologist, 4 lust genes and starters maxlevel 10 Succubus and Lavagirl, can learn Lustform and its Mindcontrol at day 0, 8h30 on the first run ever. Cost: a mere 15 MC points/starters points.

The best and most reliable way to earn money is simply to capture wild hybrids and register them in the library. Don't forget to Ritual with them first (unless Druid).
Other money cheesy methods:
- Get a futa potion, woo the tavern Cowgirl. Breed a horde of high fertility/virility 'Producers' to milk (in more way than one) in the farm.
- combine traits like beautiful or albino (siren encounter, ocean biodome) with Castalia(Royal) and Alia(Champion). Train them yourself, get them to God sexskill level. Voila, brothel will flood you with more money you'll ever spend.
- hire 4-5 soldiers from the King. Add them to a party with a lurer (from Pheromone passive) with enough MP or a mana potion. Enter a portal, don't move, abuse lure. Get 16 wins, go home. Result: ~2000 gold per soldier, full portal fights reward from the guild, and 20+ relation with the king to reset *that* annoying quest.

- Druid is the game's HARD mode. Beginners are meant to learn and unlock stuff with Evo, then Crea. However, the Druid best benefits from Aila's 18-23h training (Arena->training room) for a much easier start and early unlocks.

- Kitsune aside, some abilities are OP, like Transport (gliders, psychics, fairies...) or Backstab+Greatsword (a few shadowgirls). Find your favorites, and abuse them (the abilities, not the girls). Terrain-based teams are especially efficient after the overhaul.

As for my own question: anybody got the SuperHybrid? Between the seedling girls and the Giants girls in the gallery? I can't figure that one out, and I want 100% :cry:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes