redhot6

Feb 2, 2019
In my saveData i got my saves and the original Unlockables and the Unlockables.sav folder how do i make the switch, without my game saying error.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
In my saveData i got my saves and the original Unlockables and the Unlockables.sav folder how do i make the switch, without my game saying error.
Unlockables.sav folder? there should be no folders inside your saveData folder. Just the loose .sav files and your unlockables.sav file. Either backup your old original unlockables.sav somewhere or just rename it to unlockables-original.sav or something and paste the new unlockables.sav file into your saveData folder.

There should only be your save files, and the unlockables.sav file in your saveData folder.

AlreadyDefeated

Aug 7, 2019
Hey, so to my understanding, i should make centaur into lustful tank(high lsut/health?] but what should i use to back them up?

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Replace your unlockables.sav in your savedata folder with the uploaded file. Then either start a new game to use the new starting professions/traits
When i paste the save file there is a new save to load but it doesn't work.

redhot6

Feb 2, 2019
Unlockables.sav folder? there should be no folders inside your saveData folder. Just the loose .sav files and your unlockables.sav file. Either backup your old original unlockables.sav somewhere or just rename it to unlockables-original.sav or something and paste the new unlockables.sav file into your saveData folder.

There should only be your save files, and the unlockables.sav file in your saveData folder.
I didn't mean to say folder, I had the same issue VLindemann and then followed your instructions and now i got it thank you. my problem was that i didn't know what to do with the original file for unlockables.

Toukai

May 5, 2018
Ignore it, i've got one of those floating around too but its fine, either load ur old save or start a new game to take advantage of the new professions/traits for your Ruler/starters.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
How to cheat in PoP without having a cheat profile

Simply use the cheats in the activate section (any cheats you want), then save the game.

Use your .sav file you just made in

press fn+F3 or just F3 (the button that helps you find words on a page) type cheat.

there should be line of code that says has cheated = 1, change that 1 to a 0 and download the .sav file. (it should be at the bottom, so scroll all the way down.

after that, put that .sav file in the savedata folder and you're done lol
Or just use Cheat Engine

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
when I downloaded the save there were a bunch of number and an underscore "_" before the word Unlockable. If you delete everything before Unlockables that should fix it.

Reactions: VLindemann

Daron430

May 6, 2019
when I downloaded the save there were a bunch of number and an underscore "_" before the word Unlockable. If you delete everything before Unlockables that should fix it.
yeah, this site is a bit weird with those filenames. I uploaded it as Unlockables.sav but downloading it changes it to 380320_Unlockables.sav. I just edited a info into my comment with the file. Hope this will help now.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I will add that each time I use that site, I've made it a habit to close my browser completely before uploading another save file. Seems to not like uploading more than one at a time otherwise and will show data in the incorrect order, so if you happen to know where something should appear in the file it might not be in that same spot if you upload it again without closing out the browser first. It's also on rare occasions had a habit of not actually saving a change you've made properly. In one instance, I had to re-apply a particular stat change four times before it finally showed that change in-game. Again, best advice is to close out the browser in between files if you dealing with more than one save or any save more than once to avoid issues. Finally, for me at least, it seems to not really like Firefox much and Chrome worked better, so if you do have issues you might try using a different browser to see if that works better in your case.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It would be more simple to zip your file, and share the zipped file.

I was missing some CGs as well, and I still wonder about the succubus merchant. How to trigger her event/appearance? The tip didn't really help.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
New (almost) complete unlockables file for the new version 9.8.0.

Make sure its only named "Unlockables.sav" after downloading. Otherwise rename it.

Reactions: moszter

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I might as well share mine.
Daron focused on CGs - he has all but the tentacle one unlocked. (currently bugged?)
I focused on traits. I'm missing breeder (bugged?) and petite (annoying to unlock).

Obviously, we both have all creatures unlocked.

PS: don't play Crea or Druid before next patch. I think they're bugged and you can't change skills for MC right now.

edit/removed: use Daron's below, he was less lazy than I was :p

Last edited:
Reactions: AWolfe

Daron430

May 6, 2019
I might as well share mine.
Daron focused on CGs - he has all but the tentacle one unlocked. (currently bugged?)
I focused on traits. I'm missing breeder (bugged?) and petite (annoying to unlock).

Obviously, we both have all creatures unlocked.

PS: don't play Crea or Druid before next patch. I think they're bugged and you can't change skills for MC right now.
Yeah, unlocking all the traits was to annoying for me without a list of which are missing. So you have my respect for doing that work.

I took the liberty of using your file and unlocking the CGs there.
So here it is, the combined effort of sandsea_urchin (plus petite trait) and me.

PS: Bugged stuff (breeder trait and forest tentacles CG) is missing as usual.

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
So, how do you get an oxygenprovider? Is it a gene or what? Played around quite a bit with Evo a while back, but now that I'm trying creation I'm at a loss on how to get into the water portals.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes