AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You need a Naiad in your party, or someone who's gotten that trait from a Naiad through breeding.

Reactions: penpenny

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
No. Oxigen Provider isn't inheritable, neither is Waterbreathing.
The easiest breedable creature who grants Oxigen provider is the Plantmermaid, hands down.

Waterbreathing on all members of your team is required to enter Water portals (and Deepsea tiles). Slimelizards and some amphibians have it, but it's a rare passive (not trait ie non inheritable either).
Oxygen Provider gives Waterbreathing to all team members. Usually the way to go.

Creation learns Waterbreathing from the Mermaid tree (for herself - her team will need their own means of waterbreathing)
Evo gets Oxygen Provider from the Mermaid tree. A chimera part also grants it IIRC.
Druid has easy access to Seedling Nymphs. Gets Oxygen Provide from support tree.
All MCs can easily capture Floaters (creatures).
Oh, and take an Airmount or Watermount along if you don't want to doggy paddle.

edit: I forgot Lumira's Gills trait. Another (wasteful imo) way to grant waterbreathing, this one by breeding.

Last edited:

SayCheese

Sep 27, 2018
Does anybody know how to get into swamp/hell/heaven biomes? Are they unstable ones? Tried waiting forever for one to open but that dosent seem to happen.... or is eg the lava tag enoght for it be a hell biome and if so what do i need to get the devil/nephilim/swamp slime?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Does anybody know how to get into swamp/hell/heaven biomes? Are they unstable ones? Tried waiting forever for one to open but that dosent seem to happen.... or is eg the lava tag enoght for it be a hell biome and if so what do i need to get the devil/nephilim/swamp slime?
That's what I'm wondering too. Have never seen any of those biomes.
Edit: Dev said they are rare, so they won't just start showing up as often as the normal ones. You just have to get lucky and keep your eyes open for them.

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
They're called rare for a reason, like the in-game tip says. Be sure to stabilize the portal ASAP if you encounter a mini-biome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mini-biomes can be found on any world. AFAIK, Heaven is more common on Floating Islands, Hell on Lava worlds, Crystal on Tundra world. They might be related to the adjacent tiles, not the actual world biome.
There's no indication whatsoever a world contain a mini-biome - you need to explore them to know.
They're rare, but you can (still) exploit King's quests to spawn new portals. Evo has a great advantage with Tori's scouting.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's something I was a little confused about as well is that they are not their own portal worlds, but can appear within normal ones. I, and I can imagine many, have been waiting for an actual hell portal or heaven portal to show up rather than looking around within other portal worlds for areas that are hellish or heaven biomes. The confussion wasn't about the rarity, but rather the specifics of where to actually look for these locales.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How exactly do mounts work? I never quite figured that out.
Mounts work passively (there's no action needed to use them). They have to be one size bigger or more, but you benefit from them just by having them in your group.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Mounts work passively (there's no action needed to use them). They have to be one size bigger or more, but you benefit from them just by having them in your group.
Huh, so you just need to slap down a Large centaur or something into your group?

Hmm... I never really bothered with breeding Large creatures before, it's hard enough just to pair up a couple of normal sized ones.

I guess it'd be interesting to try to make a massive dragon or something.

Feb 21, 2019
Anyone have any good strats for creation? She seems to be lacking

She does not have a peen, so you miss out on some scenes.

I dont see the point in "Creating" a creature, I mean, I used it to unlock all hybrids in freeplay. But I dont see the use in the time limited story mode. Maybe for some tavern quests? And the created characters dont herit your traits, and are almost always less than 50 apperance, so there goes my army of gorgeous hookers.

I planned to be the broodmother and basically inbreed the mc with others for superior characters, but I can pretty much do that with evolution, right? Creation really seems to be the breeder character of the three, so it would be disapointing to hear the evo girl is just as good at breeding. Or maybe I'm wrong, cause breeding is more of an evolution thing. I was hoping I would "Create" the perfect specimen, but i guess i have to earn it through evolution?

Idk She hotter than evo but also i want to reset world for first playthrough.

I also wouldnt be oppose to playing slime master race. Relying on strengthing the slime girls. But would farmer be the best route? Or biologist?

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Creation has the slowest and worst start but as the game progresses she can build an unstoppable army, but she really is designed for long/very long time limits my suggestion is make your starters with Lv gene of 10 and go with experienced then just focus on raising MaxLv gene, remember she can only do rituals with males so try to only hatch males til her genes get going, p.s. if you create a monster with Lv gene of 6 and so a ritual, raise maxlv gene, you can rinse/repeat with making a new monster with Lv gene of 7

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm fairly new to this game, I can't seem to get a few things right...

1) how do I capture enemies? in the open map I injure them and then use the net on them but this does nothing... I'm on level 1 hostlity portals if that helps.

2)is there a decent way to raise a female's lust for cock? I keep fucking one of the lizard girls I started with and for some reason she keeps getting negative cock levels, she hates it now at -53, how can I revert this? tried gentle and normal paces but nothing changes...

3)how does the farm breeding works? I tried setting my chara with a random girl that knocked on my door but it does nothing?

4)how do I impregnate girls or at least how do I cum? I choose a girl, raise relationship to love, deflower her (or not) and proceed to fuck her then... her cum meter goes up a fair bit while mine does almost nothing... she cums 5 times I cum barely 1.

5)on that last note, how do I raise virility? I've tried the online editor but it's capped for patrons so can you guys tell me a no cheaty way?

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2019

1) how do I capture enemies? in the open map I injure them and then use the net on them but this does nothing... I'm on level 1 hostlity portals if that helps.

2)is there a decent way to raise a female's lust for cock? I keep fucking one of the lizard girls I started with and for some reason she keeps getting negative cock levels, she hates it now at -53, how can I revert this? tried gentle and normal paces but nothing changes...

3)how does the farm breeding works? I tried setting my chara with a random girl that knocked on my door but it does nothing?

4)how do I impregnate girls or at least how do I cum? I choose a girl, raise relationship to love, deflower her (or not) and proceed to fuck her then... her cum meter goes up a fair bit while mine does almost nothing... she cums 5 times I cum barely 1.

5)on that last note, how do I raise virility? I've tried the online editor but it's capped for patrons so can you guys tell me a no cheaty way?
1) You seduce them untill they're fully seduced, and then fuck them with a character that has a high attractiveness and greater than or equal in level.

2)idk I dont know anything about sex training besides spamming.

3) So each character has a virility (V) and fertility (F) regardless of gender. When you pair two characters, the V of the male and the F of the female will combine for a base chance of having an egg. So for example, centaurs have high V, lizard girls have low F and V and succubuses have high F.

Each day they do not concieve an egg, the chance for an egg to produce the next day increases, AS LONG AS THEY ARE PAIRED. You can pick what action you want them to do, so if you need an egg fast you would choose the vigourous for a higher chance at a cost of extra tiredness. You can also have them milk each other for daily income while also increasing chance for producing an egg, but they wont make one until you switch them back to fkn each other.

Now for stats, I forgot exactly how it works but I remember something along the lines of the dev stating that its innefficient to have a super gene master (High genes) breed with an incel, with the best way to breed better genese being two parents with gene values within +/-2 of each stat. I havent played since 7.2 so Idk if this has been changed.

The egg system is fairly intuitive, so im not gonna discuss it.

4) Idk if you are talking about the new sex system or the dating sim hes implemented.

If its the new sex system, its fairly annoying to concieve from it but works well when you want an egg now and have plenty of energy to spare.

So how it works is you check the box on the bottom so that every time the partner cums inside u, you build up the semen like a protein shake. Unlike the farm method, its not probabilty, you will have nothing if you dont repeat the process until you hit 100. So hit that repeat button untill it hits 100.

So work on getting her pleasure high, and when its high, get into doggy/missionary/riding and put pussy to 4 focus and 0 on everything else. Make sure the only box on the bottom thats checked is focus first. Ive had many times she creamed my ass and its annoying af. We're trying for a baby here honey.

5) I dont remember the specifics, cause i stopped donating around 7.2, but i do recall him saying lvling raises virility. But the max V is based on genes, so if you have an incel, getting him to adept level dragontamer wont save him.

Reactions: Storm4n

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018

1, seduce them, fuck them, and make sure you have space in your party
3 make sure you put them both in the farm, and press the button to make them a pair, eventually eggs will be made
5 you can find virility potions in chests, and you can breed for higher virility

Reactions: Storm4n

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Portals of Pheroeon v0.9.8.1

WIN:

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
This game is 100% free. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, much less click on his/her/its linky links. Check Syvaron's patreon, that's where the accurate info comes from.

Syvaron said:
The game will always be free, because I find it quite weird not to. It feels like if something isnt free, patrons dont really pay to get something, but instead pay so others dont get it, which is quite a weird concept.
Instead, if its free, basically everone who pledges does something good, not only for the creator but also potential other users, which seems like a nicer thing to do.
patrons will get access to polls and stuff to decide the direction of the game and priorities etc. So the early phase will be where patrons can influence the most.
TL/DR: Whatever version of the game is out, you can find it there: without any paywall or spyware, etc.

I'm fairly new to this game
Yes, you are. Take the time to understand the mechanics, 'cuz this is an intricate, deep game.

1) - you capture breedable enemies by fucking them - 100% lust for better chances
- you capture unbreedable enemies (creatues) with nets (or web) - less HP for better chances

2) - just as RL women, she'll hate you if you keep doing things she hates. Get her used to it with an highly attractive character
- your 'tiny' fairy will take long to crave for an 'enormous' cock twice as tall as she is. Get her used to a small cock before you tackle bigger 'things'

3) - obvious. Read the numbers, figure it out yourself. Hint: level matters. A LOT.

4)- You're talking MC sex feature. Right now it's awkward, since you can't control the partner. You need the partner high enough in skill to get the MC there, and be inserting when MC's is 100%+ lust.
Really, don't use this for breeding, use the farm for breeding. Much more option for selective breeding there.
MC sex is for training sex skill levels.

5) - large/giant/enormous creatures have higher base virility
- 'virile' and/or 'well-endowed' creatures have higher virility
- virility raise each level, according to base virility
- base virility depends on genes,species and size

Bottom line:
- never, ever breed level 1 girls
- choose species with decent base virility/fertility for breeding
- never breed randomly. You breed to get that gene higher, or to pass on this trait, with a plan for the newborn

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes