Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Wait this has a Male Protagonist tag now... Umm did I miss an update because this looked great I just kind of said I had to be a futa or shemale not a male...

Reactions: mecha_froggy

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Wait this has a Male Protagonist tag now... Umm did I miss an update because this looked great I just kind of said I had to be a futa or shemale not a male...
I haven't played in a while (wasn't a fan of combat in much earlier builds), but you have different starting characters you can choose now who have different goals/skills. If I remember right, one of them is a prince/male.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I haven't played in a while (wasn't a fan of combat in much earlier builds), but you have different starting characters you can choose now who have different goals/skills. If I remember right, one of them is a prince/male.
Ok well I know at start it peaked my interest but the game dev said they didn't like males and they were not gonna add them. So I guess its time to give it a whirl now...

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
The clear up the confusion, the game has for a while now allowed you to start the game as a futa (able to turn female as well), female, or male character. The differences are largely who are your rivals (which will be the two characters you didn't select) and how you progress your character's stats. The male protag tag is not incorrect, it just wasn't always there. If possible, can we get a mod to correct the OP so it's not throwing people for a loop like that?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Breeding. Or are you asking about the MC? If so, then I'm not really sure you can. I believe the Evo MC can I think, but I've not really played as her so I couldn't tell for sure.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
So having played the recent build I'd figure I'd weigh in on some things that could do with some tweaking.

A) I played a bit and found the flower biome and got a beegirl from there. She wasn't anything particularly special other than she was able to make food, but I found she was decent for milking in the farm. So in an effort to breed beegirls to improve their milk capabilities (via busty and fertile) I had my Evo character shift to Beegirl form, and produce eggs with the one I had. This produced impure Centaurs (Centaur/Beegirl genetics) because apparently special forms do not grant you the genetics for said forms. Probably an oversight, but I thought I'd point this out.

B) Road building and improvement seems to be largely pointless. With portals being a timed thing, i dont see the real benefit to making roads. Sure you can get "somewhere" a little faster and without as many fights, but rarely is there a place I'd like to go that I can't just spend a little extra time getting there. If I stabilize a portal because it has a special biome, then time isnt really the issue there. If we want to make these things useful, might I suggest some other methods of improving portals down the line? For example, next to roads you can build villages of the local species that need to be adjacent to a road and can generate some resources based on their surrounding hexes, like food, stone or lumber. buildings constructed adjacent might modify the villages such as a tavern for potential recruits to show up? Obviously this option would best be used with stabilized portals. For balancing I'd suggest that resource amounts (like, food, wood, and stone) are based on surrounding hexes rather than portal modifiers, but gold generated (lets say you have a market that converts resources to gold) is modified by portal modifiers.

C) Okay, I get it, Creation has a massive boner for slime and tentacle spawns. But can we get Portal.co to blacklist her from stabilized portals? Its really annoying to stabilize a portal, get distracted a couple of days doing other stuff, and coming back to find tentacle hives popping up like weeds. I ask this, because I assume that if you are paying gold and crystals to stabilize it, you should have some control over what goes in and out of there.

D) While I dont mind difficult missions from the king, can we make it so that all ocean, air, lava biome maps generated by kings quests open over land? The problem is that unless you spent a while prepping for these maps you are highly unlikely to have the support to take them on because you practically need to build a team for these places. Watermount, Lavamount, and Airmount (afaik) dont actually grant entrance to these realms despite the species with these traits can ferry people about no problem.

E) Can we make any monster that has the Quest_NPC tag un-sellable, un-donatable and unfusable, yet the tag allows them to be "abandoned/sent away" without a morale loss. this will prevent people from accidentally missing a kings quest because they sold one of the npcs he sent you, while still allowing for their removal if something should happen.

F) The spirit system is nice, but it suffers from a major flaw. The spirits are basically useless in combat, and cannot gain exp from anywhere else except maybe training. Training is either expensive (spending 300g a pop at the arena) or tedious. As you can go to a portal, step through and use a trainer in camp to give exp, or do actual fights. Training on maps has another problem in that once the spirit hits its cap you can't evolve it without going home. I've discovered that training fights in the arena arena can provide exp, but the flaw there is that you need some buffed out characters to carry the spirits. It would be nice if spirits could participate in the student task in camp to generate exp passively.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
so just found this game can some1 explian to me the ins ands outs of breeding?i keep try to breed high lvl centaur to get higher lvl but it doesn't seem to work i m i missing something? any help would be nice and how do i recruit people out in the wild?

Aug 8, 2017
so just found this game can some1 explian to me the ins ands outs of breeding?i keep try to breed high lvl centaur to get higher lvl but it doesn't seem to work i m i missing something? any help would be nice and how do i recruit people out in the wild?
Levels reflect an individual's growth. When it comes to breeding, the things to pay attention to are genetics (they affect how fast each stat grows when leveling up), max level (how many times can the character level up without special items), and traits (these can be good or bad). Recruiting people requires fucking them with a character whose level is higher than theirs, and involves an element of chance.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a way to easily adjust your main character's likes and dislikes? I see putting them in the farm will affect it and sometimes it'll change based on things that happen in battle but sex training doesn't seem to change it the way it does with monsters.

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
I feel like I'm being an idiot, but I can't figure out how the hell to make a character rest. I can swap their job to anything but rest.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Looks like the idea is to do the Megaten thing and fuse to make stronger monsters (that you can then breed to make unique crossbreeds) but I do get attached to particular beasties. Is there no way to boost them without creating an entirely new one?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes