DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Looks like the idea is to do the Megaten thing and fuse to make stronger monsters (that you can then breed to make unique crossbreeds) but I do get attached to particular beasties. Is there no way to boost them without creating an entirely new one?
Breed/Fuse their children?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Does the difficulty modifier have any other effect other than needing to be over 100% to unlock stuff?

which button do i have to press to use it i cant find the command for it also i got another question that you might be able to answer.
While in the sex minigame they sometimes want you to perform certain actions there is only one i cant figure out
"Let me lean back for some time.Try to entertain me."
I tried a lot of different things doing nothing to just masturbate but i cant seem to figure out what to do
Thanks in advance.
And is it possible to raise the stats of the main char ?
You need to tick the Rest button just like the Ignore all button for no restriction.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Difficulty multiplier is otherwise purely just to give you an idea of the general challenge you'll face. The only mechanical effect it has in game, as far as I'm aware, is needing 100% or more for unlocks. It's otherwise simply informational.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
There's an option in settings to keep all items on characters. With that enabled, the only time you should have to re-equip items should be if you select them in the import screen or when returning from tournament fights. If that is enabled, then check to make sure the same toggle is checked for the individual in question on their home screen (click on your portrait, then cycle through the characters until you get to the one you're checking).

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
I have a question regarding to reset a specific event via in game or save editor.
Event that i m talking about is at the beach when you are dating with someone there is a chance that 2 girl comes with a ball and invite you to play with them. I clicked '' dominate'' (yeah i m stupid) and now when they see me they are running away and i want to reset that event so i can make a different decision but i dont know how. Any help would be highly appreciated.

SayCheese

Sep 27, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the prestigous trait? Is it a genetic trait, does it come with a unique character or do i have to let a char work their ass off in the brothel?

I have a question regarding to reset a specific event via in game or save editor.
Event that i m talking about is at the beach when you are dating with someone there is a chance that 2 girl comes with a ball and invite you to play with them. I clicked '' dominate'' (yeah i m stupid) and now when they see me they are running away and i want to reset that event so i can make a different decision but i dont know how. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Finding that event in a save editor is a chore.... maybe you could try with another date? But whatever choice u made it won't unlock anything else besides the picture u already unlocked.... I think...

Reactions: nuraydin

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the prestigous trait? Is it a genetic trait, does it come with a unique character or do i have to let a char work their ass off in the brothel?

Finding that event in a save editor is a chore.... maybe you could try with another date? But whatever choice u made it won't unlock anything else besides the picture u already unlocked.... I think...
Thanks for answer mate. Well its not about picture that event gives +10 lust. Also, if you choose dominate once that event getting locked forever. Anyway i have started a new game so thats not a problem anymore cheers !

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Possibly a great game but with no instructions on how to play...
I give up, searching the thread is pointless, questions are asked but never answered. If they unknowingly to me do exist they aren't put in a sequence of words which are searchable.
The wiki(s) are useless for "getting started" too...

The two steps which are in the game "look around the town" = check, "train using the arena" = fail, getting raped each time because the spawned opponents out level and out number me...

QQ

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I give up, searching the thread is pointless, questions are asked but never answered. If they unknowingly to me do exist they aren't put in a sequence of words which are searchable.

The two steps which are in the game "look around the town" = check, "train using the arena" = fail, getting raped each time because the spawned opponents out level and out number me...

QQ
After reading the help section in the library, it's still a lot of trail and error.
It all starts with selecting your Futa, Female or Male. Then deciding what type starting npc to join you. If your primary income is from the brothel choose the futa and succubus. If plan to grind the portals for income the choose female and lava girl. For arena fighting I like the male and centaurs. I 'm still trying to determine the best magic for each Futa, Female, and Male. Also, most of my experience with this game is playing Futa MC. I've played the other MC's but quit them after a few hours. I decided to concentrate on one gender MC then move to the others.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016

QQ
There is a Discord where most of the questions are answered.
The Tutorial I agree is garbage.

Some Beginner Tips:

Prepare your Starters for Brothel on your first day, preferably with 'Virgin' Starters(futa,female).
I know the Sex Mini-Game is kinda confusing but you can get the hang of it after save scumming a couple of times.
Keep their Virgin status by Zeroing their Pussy in the body part and focus selection. Use your hands and mouth for the Player Character(right part of the screen) 'Vigorously' to get their Skill in Pussy up while keeping Virgin.

The various NPCs in town have different abilities once you have enough reputation:
The Tavern Cowgirl you can drink her milk for Exhaustion reduction every new day. You can also Trade for an AP Potion and has a Cooking Skill you can train at higher Rep.
The Arena Centaur you can Train a character to Level Up and train Survival Skill.
Shopkeeper has a Swimming skill you can train(can't with the MC), you can also reroll the shop for 300g.
Brothel Girl(appears at night) can train some Sex Skills(not that much) and Find Sexual Preferences which can be used to train rapidly.
Library Girl has a Trainer Skill that you can use at Camp.

You can get some equipment from the River every day.
At Arena you have a Training Room that you can use to initiate a battle. It has full equipment unlike Arena battles.
You can carry with the MC or have another character carry without you at no cost of Exhaustion for the MC.
The various types of Spirits are the main way to increase the Genes and Level of your Starters so if you get a spirit with decent enough trait keep it around and level them with the training room. Look out for Nimble Trait.
Keep increasing their Level Cap will also give you some Genes.
Evolving them gives you Skills like giving a Swipe skill to a Centaur from a Fire Beast Spirit. You don't need to level cap them if you are going to use them as a skill donor other than it will affect your average level at Fusion.

Upgrade wise Exhaustion Reduction is the most important. The last Alchemy Upgrade as well as Egg Stability and Growth later on.
Once you have a couple of Characters have them on Hunting Duty for those who aren't used for Brothel and Breeding, otherwise you are going to run out of food which is expensive.
Go through a few Portal runs to get Wood and Stone. A Road can make sense to link to a Mountain(stone) or getting near a forest, use other teleporters if available.

Portal Tips:
At Party Preparation have 300-700g on hand as you can buy crystals for 200g in the Scouting/Crystal !Event.
With enough wood,stone and crystals on hand you can make a teleport relay anywhere so you might prepare things beforehand depending on the biome.
You can Camp to replenish Mana and Health as well as do some other things. With Food, Cooking Skill and some Wood it will be more effective.
With 9 wood and 9 food it is not counted to the encumbrance so its useful to have on hand, 4 for stone and crystal which is not as useful.
With Health and Mana Potions you don't need to Camp so that's a time saver, AP Potions and Nets are also useful.
You can dump your resources and items at a teleporter to free up encumbrance and get them back once you leave.
This means it can be useful to repair teleporters in !Events or build them yourself occasionally around key map locations.
You can buy a donkey from the king for some extra encumbrance higher rep has higher genes.
Characters can have useful Skills you can use in the Portal Overworld. MC usually has some scouting skill. Healing skill for healers.
Lymen with Teleport skill have a Overworld Skill that can teleport party members home. Useful when capturing characters.
If you are restricted by portal size it might be good to bring some Nets to capture a large mount creature for that biome.
A 10h Expedition is tight so you better know what you are doing. 24h if you want to keep it short and don't want to bother with camping much. 48h is relaxing exploration if you bring in enough supplies or have good support characters(mana drain insects, healers)

Last edited:

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
How does one activate the teleport stone? I have it in my inventory, but for the life of me cannot get it to work.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How does one activate the teleport stone? I have it in my inventory, but for the life of me cannot get it to work.
You have to unequip it (If you just have it in inventory and not on an equipment slot), select it, then hit "U".

Reactions: dsp0

bodyr

Nov 5, 2019
Any way to "clean up" the slime-biom (after destroying the hive and having some places left over)? Or do I have to plaster my stable map´s with roads?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Any way to "clean up" the slime-biom (after destroying the hive and having some places left over)? Or do I have to plaster my stable map´s with roads?
You can burn slime with fireball skill and the like.
You can do it before destroying the hive so you could travel without the stupid penalty.
Although there isn't much point with just some places left.

Meat1632

Jul 21, 2019
So I have a stupid question, how do I heal my party members? I sort played then took a break and forgot how to play.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes