DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Combat isn't that bad once you get used to it.
You just have to consider it a legitimate tactics game and take it a bit seriously.
I actually quite like the combat in this game as it has some depth behind it that makes the whole game shine.
This game might not be for you if you do not want that kind of gameplay.

So Combat Tips!

First of there are some cases where you can be screwed if you select the wrong starters and don't know what you are doing.
Centaur is a must have for beginners with as much Strength and Level Genes as you can.
For the second I like Lymean as it has some good support skills, Plant is also good for Vine if you don't play Prince.
Your MC initially is going to have a support role and they usually have some kind of skills to be useful.
Note that you can change your MC skills in the character screen if you have more skills unlocked.
It might be good to unlock some skills for the MC if you can. Like for the Prince you can train a few levels in any class for some easy skills while for Evo it depends on your starters and what you can change into.

Like any Tactics game it is all about positioning and movement distance.
You must look at the terrain and look at the enemy movement and assess what are the threats.
Look at what kind of damage they can do look at what kind of skills and magic they have.
How the AP works is once you are engaged you will only have 1 AP next turn with the exception of harpy breeds, special traits and spells.
One simple strategy to make things easier is to just spawn vine and tie the enemies for a turn. The AI is very forgiving and will usually target the vine.
Also remember that you have summons, so don't be afraid to use them as cannon fodder to get you started with a couple of levels for your starters.

Initially your biggest enemies will be centaur based breeds with charge as they can usually hit you hard from anywhere.
Beast breeds are also annoying as they can Jump for that extra reach.
Sometimes you will find enemies that both hit like a brick and have lots of HP, in which case use the terrain to your advantage to impede it, even using the enemies around to your advantage.
If they have high magic and a offensive spell they might be a threat.
Succubus can also Seduce that can put you into a vulnerable state, you can use another character to Fuck and relieve Lust, especially if you trained your Sex Skills and have Master.
Seduce is also something you can use on a particular dangerous enemy that you want to stun for a while. Lust vulnerability means they also take more damage.

AP Potions! Go to the tavern cowgirl and get her to trade you some AP Potions!
With it you can get you 12 Strength Centaur to keep hitting and moving. It can actually make harpies useful for that alone.
Gear is also good when you are just Leveling Up your party to a reasonable level with the Training Room battles.

Overall it's not that hard to get into, SaveScum as much as you want if you don't like the encounters in that battle, you have QuickSave and QuickLoad available.

Last edited:

bodyr

Nov 5, 2019
You can burn slime with fireball skill and the like.
You can do it before destroying the hive so you could travel without the stupid penalty.
Although there isn't much point with just some places left.
Cool! Thank you DuniX! Works fine :)

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
Always have someone with the Teleport Skill in the party and carry a couple crystals with you when you enter portals, Lymeans are good for this. Early game keep an eye out for monsters with Strong, Potential, Resiliant, and Lifebound. Recruit them and send them home where you can try and breed a strong fighter with them like a Centaur/Beast type monster. If you keep breeding the fighter to improve the max level on it you can get a really potent combat person that wrecks things when they hit.

Your team should include a seducer. Centaurs hit like trucks but tend to be very susceptable to lust attacks (immobilizing them if you cap it out).

Turn one you might want to focus on engaging the enemy more than doing damage. Moving next to an enemy means they do not generate full AP (except for harpies or other agile types). Often times they make some single action attack instead of moving away. This allows you to seduce a centaur in the open while keeping its allies from relieving them.

If you find a monster (More likely an egg) with the Growing trait hatch it and incorporate it into your fighter (it can go well with others but the extra 5 levels is nice).

If you are Evo, back up important traits when possible by copying them and putting them on another monster. with Gene Enhancers you can realistically ensure that 3 traits get passed on from both sides. So you can keep six traits around through offspring (fuse or sell the extras)

If you can get 2 studs breeding together you can slowly build stats up (keep an eye on the overall stats since there is an element of randomness to it) but dont prioritize bloodline till you get a really good stat block going on.

Evo has a strong draw to magic since with her chimera form she can get parts which massively boost her magic power where you can do silly amounts of damage and healing from spells. Look out for Healing Flame, and Flame Strike. Since you always start in the middle of the map there is a good chance that you'll be able to blast 2-3 monsters off the field in teh opening round. this is also useful for training battles when your main character carries.

DarkCrystalDragon

Aug 22, 2019
Three Questions
One: how do I unlock the kitsune?
Two: using lust form, can I recruit boss enemies?
Three: what are the top 3 recommended classes?(knight,doctor,tamer, those classes)

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
The boss? I think you encounter it in certain biomes. I don't remember if you can breed a kitsune, but usually it's a certain combination of species and for special breeds it's 3 instead of 2.
Three: what are the top 3 recommended classes?(knight,doctor,tamer, those classes)
Doctor if you don't want to deal with injuries which is painful early on.
Biologist if you want all those sweet skill points.
Trainer(if that's what it's called) if you are going to level up a lot of girls.

homongolos

Sep 9, 2019
Three Questions
Two: using lust form, can I recruit boss enemies?
One: Kill Kitsune and win that battle after this Kitsune's egg will be in your hatchery.

Two: Probably cant. Cuz they have a lot hp. You cant control monsters have %10 more hp than you. (or something like that)

Three: Classes just optional. Really. I pick builder usually but not necessary. If you say one of them knight is ok.

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Here is what i got so far for the new version.
I look for the RingBeast when i have more time (if no one else finds it first).

DarkCrystalDragon

Aug 22, 2019
Turns out that Lust form for evolution can recruit most things to her side(mind control is really powerful) what Biome does Kitsune spawn in? and what are the best starting picks?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Kitsune are from a boss fight so there's not really a particular biome to find them in, it's just based on when and if they are rolled to appear in that portal or not.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There's a special message when you enter a portal in which a world boss spawned (much like hives/crystals upon a revisit).
Only Kitsunes and Liferoots are playable (and breedable with recessive genes). Well, mini Kraken too with the starting trait.

Bugfix (0.9.10.1) is out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
is there a way to make it so items dont return from your party after a battle
Ya, there's an option in the settings menu. Or you can select it on a per character basis. Don't remember which screen that's on, but its near the top of the window it's in.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Just note that that option does not prevent equipped items from being removed when doing arena battles or if that character is selected on the team export screen. You can toggle the option globally from the settings screen, though as stated, there's a separate option specifically for each character on their character screen (just click on that character's thumbnail or yours from the bottom left side of the screen in town, toggle is top left above the equipment slots).

Reactions: Devvvin

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
i am crap at computers so can soeone explain what "th code execution cannot proceed because unityplayer.dll was not found" means and how to fix it?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
i am crap at computers so can soeone explain what "th code execution cannot proceed because unityplayer.dll was not found" means and how to fix it?
Sounds like an extraction muck-up or even a corrupted download. You could try re-extracting the game from the compressed file or, failing that, re-download and try it again.
Can someone share their save file? I am too lazy to play this game all over again.
Save files from the last version should be compatible with the current one if you happen to still have yours handy (0.9.9.1 confirmed, 0.9.9.0 should also work), even though that is not the typical case. Beyond that, the Unlockables.sav file found in your save folder is always transferable between builds. To be fair, everyone usually has to start over with a new save anyways when a new build comes out.

Reactions: Carion_Crow
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes