DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds like an extraction muck-up or even a corrupted download. You could try re-extracting the game from the compressed file or, failing that, re-download and try it again.

Save files from the last version should be compatible with the current one if you happen to still have yours handy (0.9.9.1 confirmed, 0.9.9.0 should also work), even though that is not the typical case. Beyond that, the Unlockables.sav file found in your save folder is always transferable between builds. To be fair, everyone usually has to start over with a new save anyways when a new build comes out.
I didn't have my previous save file to be honest. I guess i'll start over....

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
Sounds like an extraction muck-up or even a corrupted download. You could try re-extracting the game from the compressed file or, failing that, re-download and try it again.

Save files from the last version should be compatible with the current one if you happen to still have yours handy (0.9.9.1 confirmed, 0.9.9.0 should also work), even though that is not the typical case. Beyond that, the Unlockables.sav file found in your save folder is always transferable between builds. To be fair, everyone usually has to start over with a new save anyways when a new build comes out.
thanks my dude/dudette. that fixed it

Reactions: crash.7ds

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
Played this game like a year ago, don't remember much but I think I liked it so I guess I'll give this another shot

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
idea :
pls display what actual lvl of upgrade you have (lvl0 farm, lv 5 farm, lvl3 mine,..etc -, and output of that upgrade - it will life a "little" bit easier, especialy when your info is updating on next day and not when you do upgrade)

bug
add tags male/female only for some traits, since it absolutely make no sense to make well endoved (big dick) female..and is kinda pointless to have busty male.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
bug
add tags male/female only for some traits, since it absolutely make no sense to make well endoved (big dick) female..and is kinda pointless to have busty male.
It's not a bug as you have sex change potions so the stats and traits would be used then in the new form.
You also use them for breeding for the descendants.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
So whats the best team composition in general? 3 front-liners, 1 healer, 1 mage and a recruiter?
The most important role is the Tank. The key to most battles is to control where the enemy's damage goes.
The core of any all -around team is:
- a Tank, high HP and Armor (high Lust res. is a plus)
- a Healer, big mana pool (some mean to replenish MP is a plus)
- a Berserker, high attack (with means of 2 attacks/turn: charge and/or 0 AP movement/attack).

For big battles 1 tank isn't enough, you'll need a 2nd and/or high magic summoners to create the tanks from scratch.
Make sure someone can sex your tank ASAP if it gets 50%+ arousal - or have your supporters lure the seduction towards them (with bad lust resistance).
Adapt your strategy to the portals: seducers work best in Centaurs/succubi portals, you need to be more aggressive in Harpy portals, plants (summons & girls) thrive in ocean Biomes, etc.
Take down the enemy 1 by 1, starting with the biggest threats. Have a strategy ready for creatures (lust immune).
Learn what support strategy works best for you. Would a 'focus' work better than a fireball? It's all case-to-case.

Creation excels at magic. Keep her away from the frontline, and she can DPS, seduce and/or summon. She's the best choice for Wisps summon. Make sure she doesn't run outta MP.
Druid excels as a supporter. He can also be built as an above-average berserker, or a great AoE user (grass cone skill). A seedling mana battery can be invaluable in early explorations.
Evo can become the best at anything, including the best tank, best caster, or best seducer. Decide that upon MC creation, specialize her ASAP.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
will love 2 things
advanced shop at which you can buy more rare stuff that in normal shop you have now in game.
posibility to buy gifts for girls which you can give them to boost relations (for booth, your staff and specal chars).

Kroosh

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, can someone help me? i'm trying to breed a true unicorn (using unicorn + centaur like some coments said) but only centaur or unicorn hatch (25-30 egg's aprox) , tried male/female/futa in both sides but nothing changes... i'm missing something or i have bad luck?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
That phoney pony and the Anglerfish took me forever to figure before the gallery existed...

True Unicorn is Lymean/Centaur/Centaur/Centaur.
That means the only breeding combination is Unicorn [Centaur x Lymean] + pure Centaur [Centaur x Centaur]

(note: your True Unicorn will be considered as either a Unicorn or a pure Centaur for 3rd gen)
You can use the "Headstart" starting trait to quickly test out combinations.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way for my character to get special traits like breeder and such? even via cheating or something? I want it to be the sole breeder mostly

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there a way for my character to get special traits like breeder and such? even via cheating or something? I want it to be the sole breeder mostly
You can unlock most of the traits and use them on the starter creatures.
You can also play Evo and copy and adapt traits to creatures.
There is also a unique NPC you get as reward that has it.

May 10, 2017
Breeding is much better now IMO. You can fine-tune pretty much anything, and you no longer find yourself with a legion of useless characters and no way to get rid of them easily. (now you can just ditch them to NPCs in town)
TL,DR:I like the way this is going. The guy's not afraid to make changes, when others would waste months (years?) before they finally do.
I dont mind the combat personally I just prefer live-pregnancy not the whole egg laying crap. Thats where i felt cloud meadows dropped the ball too, switching from live, MC-carrying pregnancies to just laying eggs. Meh.

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
Is there a guide of how to get all the unique NPCs? I remember seeing the lava girl in town but with the latest updates I don't see her at all anymore.

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a guide of how to get all the unique NPCs? I remember seeing the lava girl in town but with the latest updates I don't see her at all anymore.
I had her pop up a few times. But then I saw her as an enemy in a boss fight. My guess is shes timed now, but I dont know for sure.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Is there a guide of how to get all the unique NPCs?
No, but there's a wiki (see below) which is hot & bothered waiting for YOU to fill it to the brink. :love:
edit: real wiki there ->

Propaganda aside, I've tried my hand a bit but there are a lot of blanks (not a lewd joke this once).

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I believe the gallery has hints, I might be wrong, haven't checked.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a way to prevent morale loss on the town NPC's when they drop dead in combat? I have a strong preference for running with pre-gens with personalities for my main squad and I was hoping to relegate bred characters to the farm, but the town NPCs just leave your crew at 50 relationship, then you have to re-level them once you get them back.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
if you have a musician character, you can camp for morale, but the characters could also be leaving due to injury. I'll be honest, I found little use for the named NPCs in combat due to the fact that beyond their traits and a skill (which takes place of one of your limited skill slots) their genetics arent amazing. While you can bring their genes up with copious amounts of breeding with gene strengtheners they've already got levels on them which means you are missing out on potential level-up stats.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes