iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone know a way to give yourself more skillpoints for traits in chargen? It's kind of annoying.

edit: Jesus fuck, what is the difficulty curve on this game? I'm like four days in and it's throwing multiple level 18 dragons at me in a single fight.
My dudes are level four, fuck off.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Jesus fuck, what is the difficulty curve on this game? I'm like four days in and it's throwing multiple level 18 dragons at me in a single fight.
My dudes are level four, fuck off.

Edit: So you hit multiple random encounters per expedition, except all random encounters are atleast five levels higher than you, always outnumber you party max is five, they often have eight) and can happen back-to-back.
Fleeing is impossible because you need to rush every character to the edge of the map before a single enemy touches you, otherwise you become 'engaged' and are trapped.

How the fuck is this supposed to be possible ? So far the only success i've had is save-scumming every time I get into combat, but you don't get exp from that so i'm only going to become more outmatched as the game goes on.

Shit wasn't this broken two or three months ago, but now it seems unbeatable.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Ouch. Enemies using skills + fairly crazy level curve(day 30ish, living armor portal, 2 level 20 dragons in final fight AND a whole bunch of enemies) + AP nerf + Unique girl level cap at 10, on top of them not being too great with meh skills... The game is a bit too hard now. And ghost form is annoying.

TOO MANY SIDE ACTIVITIES. King quests, and portal jumping, and dating, and leveling your girls, and sex training, and breeding, and brothel management... And only some of those things are connected. The game needs automation(delegation) of some of the tasks. Also, a common core to connect them more.

Fuck ambushes. You run - you often lose a ton of health. You fight - you are at a substantial disadvantage, especially in rougher portals. Especially since you are already have it tough enough with AP and Uniques nerf.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Check the Hostility of the Portal.
Lowest available portal was 10. I think I must have set my game-time to 'very short' by accident, so everything ramped up much too quickly.
By the time I'd bred my starters and hatched the resulting egg, all the enemies already had like five levels on me.

Even on a new play-through, leveling my dudes is a huge pain in the ass, since enemies come in groups of five and i'm rolling with a squad of three. (I wanna leave a slot open to recruit new people and find the robot)

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
So I basically got my shit kicked in by a random spectre that spawned after I killed a Mule. Makes me nostalgic for God Hand which did the same thing with demons

Leherlars

Mar 25, 2019
Even on a new play-through, leveling my dudes is a huge pain in the ass, since enemies come in groups of five and i'm rolling with a squad of three. (I wanna leave a slot open to recruit new people and find the robot)
A couple strong Centaurs along with a Lymean works well. My party got to lv5 fast... It helps to have your main character be strong. Either Change or Advanced Form. Make it a healer, a (physical) damage dealer, or both. And equipment is important.
I haven't even Adapted the Nimble trait yet. That trait seems OP; it'd enable attacking twice per turn.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
A couple strong Centaurs along with a Lymean works well. My party got to lv5 fast... It helps to have your main character be strong. Either Change or Advanced Form. Make it a healer, a (physical) damage dealer, or both. And equipment is important.
I haven't even Adapted the Nimble trait yet. That trait seems OP; it'd enable attacking twice per turn.
I always start with strong/beautiful/intelligent, because it allows me to breed all descendent with them, but I tend not to go heavy on centaurs because they're super weak against lust attacks.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Changes:

Gallery:

can easily view unlocked images/characters

greyed out images/hints for non unlocked things

includes unique characters/special hybrids etc. with infos

can cheat in any selected character with selected bodysettings (button only appears after cheating previously)

Content:
special mission for crea/druid with 1 unique character each

some linear progression/rewards for each town location/npc (spent x money in shop etc.) with some unique rewards (1 other new unique + 1 new species, new items, traits)

General changes:

changes to some older species pictures (mostly important species + basespecies)

cock/titsize differences are visible for some species (not many currently, marked with star in gallery)

can increase starter maxlevel up to 10, similar to other genes

living space gets assigned automatically at the end of a day if a character is set to outside and some other space is left

random wild characters cock/titsizes and cum-/milkamaount are randomized

can speed up ai-turn by holding space

can cycle characters from inventory screen with a/d

Balance:

Greater heal is now based on magic strength

Fullheal has higher range, removes statuseffects and applies regen based on magicstrength

evo - godform has some special traits(lavaimmunity/waterbreathing,agile)

Tit/cock-growth potions now also increase fertility/virility and have been renamed to that

some changes to difficulty modifiers, allowing more combinations > 100%

lowered gold cost for tavern characters

max number of enemies for low hostility battles decreased

bigger bugfixes:

- bosses counted as defeated when you fled

- kraken boss tentacles couldn't be removed after taming the kraken

- boss achievements didn't show as completed

- random event characters could have stats based on another size

- heatresistance didnt do anything

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I download and poke around with this game semi-regularly, and I still understand an embarrassingly little of how it actually works. How do I unlock the cores of the various species? How do I unlock hybrids in the gallery?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
If anyone could tell me how to actually save edit this game in a way that is not cheat engine, I'd appreciate it.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I don't get the greater appeal people have for shemales over just regular males (a dick is a dick to me, and normally I prefer the usual male/female anatomy, besides), but the art looks really good here. I gave it enough time to see that people seem to enjoy this one so I'll break my code of avoiding this kind of thing. I like a good breeder. No choice but to try it;;;

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes