Science Soldier

Mar 20, 2019
Is anyone else having a bug with missing text?
I unpack the game, start it up and everything runs fine. However, if I close it and try starting it up again all the text is missing.
It keeps happening unless I unpack the game again and use that one.
I've tried changing the resolution, display qualities and running it in full screen and windowed.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Not sure what happened, i missed some updates and this game changed big time. Got so much damn harder and a so much more fun.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I think the developer also a fans of breeding season however it stopped so there few fans who started with their game on it, btw this is great art game although not complete is okay for me to wait till it finish final.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is there a guide how not to suck and die in the fighter combat encounter? Ive even spent 30 min training to level some characters up but no matter what i do, i always lose every combat encounter cause the enemies are way tougher then my gimp crew.

I pick Evolution if it matters.

Leherlars

Mar 25, 2019
@Seipherwood
Hm? Enemy difficulty depends on the Hostility of the Portal.

So, is the Tavern supposed to be mostly unusable? (Since the requests don't appear to be accessible outside of it--that is: no Journal)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I tried enemies in the training area and the Threat 2, since every threat 1 place was an ocean i couldnt do squat in lol.

But i dont know if i need to be getting money somehow to buy a full set of gear or what. Then again my main char went from lv 1 to lv 7 and still had the same stats, so maybe im missing something obvious somewhere.

Rokushiki

Aug 12, 2016
is there a gallery of the forms or a way to rip them from the game?
its just too much of a grind for me to enjoy at this point.

Leherlars

Mar 25, 2019
@Rokushiki
Hm? You can Fuse the Starters (after Sex'ing them to improve Relation then Spending Time to increase Morale).

@Seipherwood
Then your Starters might be weak? Some--if not most of them--have to be played well to be effective. So, just get the standard ones: Centaur and Lymean.
Centaur ends up with about 10 Atk at lv5. And it can attack twice when engaging.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How to raise Lumiras Lewdness? Ive gotten 4 and during dates it sometimes goes 4+1 but i can never get it to 5.

Not sure how to get Sylvies relationship past 50, nor how to raise her lewdness.

Is there a list of achievements or some place to see what all the starting bonuses are that cheating / low difficulty prevents?

How do you get the futa potion? Ive got hundreds of legendary / rare items and potions, yet all i get is very rarely mutagen potion and tons of Male/Female/DickGrowth/TitGrowth potions.

W65

May 31, 2018
Not that I agree that this game needs more humans, but I did just realize that the slaves/recruits are I think 100% monster people barring... maybe one unique NPC? There's nothing wrong with it, I just never really even thought about it until now.

Most of the monster people in this one lean a little towards the human side, anyhow.

Mar 2, 2018
Don't be one of those people going to every single furry/monstergirl thread and asking "WhEre'S ThE HuManS???? I can't enjoy this without humans!!!!"
Not that I agree that this game needs more humans, but I did just realize that the slaves/recruits are I think 100% monster people barring... maybe one unique NPC? There's nothing wrong with it, I just never really even thought about it until now.

Most of the monster people in this one lean a little towards the human side, anyhow.
Humans are my favorite monsters.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone have a list of what each Achievement gives you?

Also curious how you kill the king within 15 days ...

and how you "beat" the game lol

Mar 2, 2018
Then I'm sure at least one game out of the 3,659 already on this forum will be able to satisfy you. Please don't try to change what little some of us have. Be happy with what you've got.
Did I say I wasn't enjoying it? Don't assume my enjoyment. I just feel like the lack of humans is a mayor plothole or that I missed something important.

Leherlars

Mar 25, 2019
@zormirp

I can tell you of a strong start, at least.

Start with 5 Lust, Biologist, Lava Girl and Succubus. On in-game: in the Character window, do the Ritual with them. Then, in the Change window--in their tabs--unlock their Cores, so that you can unlock the Lust Form.
Next step is to capture a Girl with the Nimble trait, so that you can Adapt (in the Character window). It's also a good idea to Adapt other Girls for it.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
If you want an easier time early on focus on centaurs, they hit like trucks and have charge. Late game give them spears or greatswords for aoe.

charge basically results in double dmg since you it deals dmg as you approach, so you get more use out of your ap.

Reactions: tzeneth and Antosha

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Heres an Unlockables of all achievements aside from Famous if anyone wants :p

Now if only fish girl wasnt dang near impossible to up her lewdity ...

Reactions: AWolfe
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes