• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This game has a crazy ass difficulty curve but god damn do I wanna learn it. This game is fantastic. There are hardly any games (as well as good ones) that have a lot of what I like.

Non-Male protag? Yes (unless you choose Prince), thank god.
Futas? Oh sweet lord, so many. I need more though, too greedy with something like this.
An in-depth game with stupid yet rewarding exploring/fighting? Fuck your ambushes, please give me more treasure. <3
A good variety of NPCs? Wait... I CAN FUCK EM!? Flora, here I cum.
An un-godly amount of things to do? This reminds me of CoC. I love CoC.
Juicy text based love? Nice, I do hope there's pictures AND at least a few handful of animations to come though.

It does throw you under the bus at the start... Well I mean, it pretty much is the bus driver too who really hates your first 10 play throughs. Some of the menus are a little confusing as they offer no insight when moused over. The combat does seem a bit off, my characters at full hp regain less stamina/energy than enemies at lesser health, like a plant girl with 0/7 will get 7 at her turn but mine would get around 5~7. Map exploring and save prevention will make you really salty. The artwork is super nice though and I really like it, hope this is final, I like the 'roughness' of it. I haven't been following up on this game but I hope it gets done right.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know what the reasoning was behind getting rid of the growth/shrink potions? They were really useful. Half the stuff he changes in the game makes the game worse to play.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get out of this hellhole?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or do I need to kick my nuts again and load? I thought this was one of those trail type things where you try and land on as many tiles possible before failing.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get out of this hellhole?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or do I need to kick my nuts again and load? I thought this was one of those trail type things where you try and land on as many tiles possible before failing.
Always take one of those teleport-back-to-base token things with you on this missions. They seem totally fucked and just box you in, to the point where all you can do is reload or abandon your entire party to die.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Always take one of those teleport-back-to-base token things with you on this missions. They seem totally fucked and just box you in, to the point where all you can do is reload or abandon your entire party to die.
I thought I could use a stone in which I have, but since it's not in my InVeNtOrY I couldn't use it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I thought I could use a stone in which I have, but since it's not in my InVeNtOrY I couldn't use it.
Yeah, you... shift click, I think? On the screen where you equip items to your people. That puts it in your backpack instead.
Took me way too long to work out how to do that, but it's important because it's the only way to bring the stone, and it lets you bring spare potions in too, rather than just those you can equip to people.

Game is a lot easier when you realise you can bring five extra potions into the portal, and heal all of your people on the overworld without spending mana.

Speaking of the portals though, I don't see any reason to ever go in for less than the maximum duration (48 hours?) and frankly I think that should be the minimum.
Either that, or things should just take less time overall so you can explore more than a tiny area without having to retreat, if you only took the 12hr option, or the 1 day option.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Speaking of the portals though, I don't see any reason to ever go in for less than the maximum duration (48 hours?) and frankly I think that should be the minimum.
Not sure about the dynamics in the current versions with the changed mechanics for breeding, but in older versions (7.x) you really wanted to be back at home at midnight. Why? Because you could save-scum the daily farm event(s) and keep reloading until one of your girls got pregnant and the result of the pregnancy was the hybrid you wanted. You were also around to reallocate who to be in the brothel, visit the various important NPCs and try to improve your relationships with them, and other such important management issues. You can't do an of that while you're stuck in the world map. The game doesn't allow you to switch back and forth between being in a portal and managing stuff. The MC can only be in one place at a time.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
The combat does seem a bit off, my characters at full hp regain less stamina/energy than enemies at lesser health, like a plant girl with 0/7 will get 7 at her turn but mine would get around 5~7.
Size of characters as well as genetics, species, and current equipment plays into regeneration rate of action points. Smaller characters of faster species generally regenerate AP faster, problem is that they have less health. Inverse for larger and slower.

Onioon

Jun 25, 2018
The only reason I can think of is if the portal was closing and you wanted to quickly enter do something (Training comes to mind) and leave, because then you would use less stamina.

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
I have never been so confused yet so interested in a game before. On one hand it feels like no matter how many times I restart it ends up horrible after the first day so I'm just in this constant cycle of starting over into failure into restart.
But on the other hand I really like that not only is the art style good but the crossbreeds also have artwork, all the characters look great at the top of my head I can't really complain about them.

Now... how the balls do I get a decent start?

W65

May 31, 2018
Sounds like he's moving from a Fallout-like AP system to a simpler one. Sounds kinda like one of the move-then-act tactical RPG systems. Also sounds like player-side AI combat is in. I'm guessing it's good for fighting much weaker opponents, but this game's system keeps you close to parity with similar-level opponents so it's probably too much of a resource drain to use in most cases. Just a wild guess.

It does probably mean that I can't cheat the MC up to 1000 AP and finish battles in one round any longer. Turn-based tactical combat can be fun, but there's still a LOT of it to do in this game.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes