AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Simplifying the AP system is essentially nerfing it. Players used to be able to build a character such that she could strike multiple times per round and do a LOT of damage -- and without even cheating. The changes will no longer allow players to have that sort of edge over their opponents, and the dev has not added anything into the game to compensate for this loss of capability. This is a major change in game balance. Makes me wonder what the rationale for doing it was and how much, if any, testing was done before this was inflicted on players.

GreyBlueGriff

Dec 4, 2017
As for the new AP system, anyone know exactly what "engaged in combat" entails? I've had battles where my turn I strike an enemy and they regen 2 AP, whereas if any of my characters are in a tile that borders an enemy they always regen only 1 AP. Not sure if this is broken or not.

GreyBlueGriff

Dec 4, 2017
As for the new AP system, anyone know exactly what "engaged in combat" entails? I've had battles where my turn I strike an enemy and they regen 2 AP, whereas if any of my characters are in a tile that borders an enemy they always regen only 1 AP. Not sure if this is broken or not.
Found the answer to my question. Harpys and other characters who don't get engaged in combat will regen 2 ap when next to an enemy. Seems this is WAI.

W65

May 31, 2018
where do we get a savegameeditor?
is a very popular one. It has some paywalled features, and being online only really isn't any good for the user, so it's sad that it's about the only Unity save editor that comes up in conversations about editing Unity saves.

That said, if anyone has recommendations for an offline Unity save editor, I'd be all ears.

Reactions: iamnuff and AWolfe

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Strength: have 4+ strength genes, 4+ HP genes, SoldierBug form 6+ (LizardGirl/InsectGirl), DragonGirl form 6+ (Harpy/LizardGirl)
Magic Support: have 4+ mana genes, Fairy form 8 (Lymean/PlantGirl), Angel 6+ form (Lymean/Harpy)
Magic Damage: have 4+ magic genes, Seer form 10+ (LavaGirl/Lymean)
Lust: have 4+ lust genes, Naga form 8+ (LizardGirl/Mermaid), CowGirl form 6+ (Centaur/Succubus)
Speed: Harpy form 7, Mermaid form 7, Centaur form 7
God: unlock ALL of the above special forms.

Note that if a number does NOT have a "+" after it you must have that level exactly for the option button to trigger.
Thank you. Sorry for late reply, been away since my PC broke.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Does the game have allot of content? It looks intresting and i'm wondering if i should play it or wait a couple of months.

W65

May 31, 2018
Wow. How did I get so many versions behind?

Does the game have allot of content? It looks intresting and i'm wondering if i should play it or wait a couple of months.
The thing about this one is that new versions are pretty rarely compatible with old saves. It sounds like the character import/export new thing will help out with that, though.

I'd give it a try if I were you. Release cycles for this one are pretty slow, so waiting won't buy you all that much. There's plenty to do trying to breed the unique hybrids, if nothing else.

Reactions: eccentic

sarashi

May 4, 2018
anyone explain what this game is ? the pictures doesnt really say a lot about it x.x is it like this strange slave maker game ?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
anyone explain what this game is ? the pictures doesnt really say a lot about it x.x is it like this strange slave maker game ?
RPG/Top down turn-based, token-based combat/Harem sorta slave maker but not really/Battle between two godly forces and a prodigy prince kinda story/monster breeder/dating sim

Text-based sex scenes, most of them slowly getting art as the dev puts them out.

Reactions: Kira999

sarashi

May 4, 2018
so far i played too many semi text based sex games . i wait then until he puts more out

W65

May 31, 2018
Language: Engrish
For an almost 100% text game bad English is terrible.
Yeah, the dev's phrasing can get a little outre at times. Pretty sure it's just one dude making this one, but he could benefit from an editor.

My amateur guess is German or something close to it is his native language, but that's a complete ass-pull on my part. Guessing this stuff's a hobby for me.

Reactions: Antosha

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Have you guys checked that save editor online actually works? Cause I tried using it, and it does recognise the values but doesn't allow me to change them.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Have you guys checked that save editor online actually works? Cause I tried using it, and it does recognise the values but doesn't allow me to change them.
It works just fine. However, many of the variables are locked unless you are a patron of the editor. It only costs $1 a month to be a patron, and IMO the editor is worth paying for. I use it for a lot of games on F95.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes