Leherlars

Mar 25, 2019
Either there's no CTRL check for deleting saves from the Main Menu or it bugged. It should be added if the former is true.

rusIca

Jul 27, 2018
Heres an Unlockables of all achievements aside from Famous if anyone wants :p

Now if only fish girl wasnt dang near impossible to up her lewdity ...
As far as I know you can get the last scene on any non-evo playthough using cheats/savefodding/CE

The dev did state that he changed the "lewdity" system from a max 100 to a max 10 so this is probably why it isn't possible.

Also the website "save editor" is pretty buggy where variables can dissappear if you have too many of anything and can cause issues.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well fish girls Lewdity stopped at 4. Got to 3 from the market events, then 4 with a date and no matter what i did after that it never went up. Dating sometimes would do 4+1, but it would just reset to 4.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Did I say I wasn't enjoying it? Don't assume my enjoyment. I just feel like the lack of humans is a mayor plothole or that I missed something important.
In the intro it explains some tragedies or events. Humans are underpopulated due to the wars and pollution that have ravaged the world. Humanity was on its way to stabilizing into positive growth after them. Then the portal incident happened and now you have monster species pouring from every which wherever and they far outnumber the native sapient population species(humans) due to the ease of travel via portals to the hub that has formed on the human world due to the two gods having fought their battle there. The majority of humans aren't even situated where most of the game plays out, the most that are close enough to be a factor being in the army of the king.

Monsters breed enourmously fast too, while humans as far as I know still undergo the usual 9 months so it's understandable why the other species would outnumber humans quite quickly. Another reason for the monster population growth is that while it is free to go through the portal to the hub, it currently costs money to use them to go back or away from the hub which is a deterrent for the people who came through them to go back. It's like tourism with little to no reason to go back, essentially immigration. The portals aren't stable either and close a short while after opening so they can't go back unless they want to face unknown wilderness, so most stay due to having either no choice or it would be better for them to not go.

Even so, there are many human NPCs that you can interact with. The portal guild girl for one, then there's the soldier woman that occasionally appears in the river, the king, the prince, and every human combatant character that you make a token of. You can also get human characters to interact with as part of the king's quests, either for sexual or combat training. If I remember correctly there's a way to "recruit" human character enemies but it involves using lust and some abilities that I think is only available to species that are part of the "succubus" family. I might be wrong on the recruiting part but I do remember being able to do something like that.

TL;DR: The game plays out after a war that affected humans and a battle between two gods, most of the game being near and around a portal hub that is connected to various worlds where the native population isn't humans and allows free travel from their locations but you have to pay to go back. Of course there isn't going to be a lot of humans.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to give an opinionated explanation that may have varying levels of accuracy. I don't have anything personal against anyone here, so don't take this as a direct response.

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a generic guide or something? The amount of options and possibilities is staggering; I've absolutely no idea what I should be doing...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a generic guide or something? The amount of options and possibilities is staggering; I've absolutely no idea what I should be doing...
Try a Google search on "Portals of Phereon".

• Haha
Reactions: Kira999

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
so one thing I've discovered in the recent release is that while exploring your party member can get duplicated. the problem is that the duplicates share ap in battle.

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. The only thing I don't like is that when I have sex with Sylvie, the eggs hatch random offspring, such as Succubus and lizard girls. If I'm pure human, and Sylvie is half human and half beast girl, shouldn't the eggs hatch human and beast girls too?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Great game. The only thing I don't like is that when I have sex with Sylvie, the eggs hatch random offspring, such as Succubus and lizard girls. If I'm pure human, and Sylvie is half human and half beast girl, shouldn't the eggs hatch human and beast girls too?
As I understand it, Sylvie is pure human, but her DNA is unstable. I think, in the section on the character detail screen where most characters allow you to do a ritual, it says something like "Impure" or something?

Reactions: Carion_Crow

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but when humans fuck each other they don't make an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: communicationn

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Im having trouble increasing Aila's lewdity. Does anybody know how to increase it?

tzeneth

Aug 13, 2017
Ugh, I stepped away from this game for a long time and the change to AP makes this game feel terrible to me. There are so many really good abilities that require 2 AP, you'll generally never be able to use them in a lot of combat encounters because of how often you get attacked in ambush style formations. The AP nerf also probably made a couple of the achievements much harder to honestly do. Did anyone figure out why that change was made? Because I personally don't like the change to the feel of combat.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Did anyone figure out why that change was made?
Probably because AP and AP regen were getting ridiculous for player squad in lategame and even earlier. There probably are going to be changes to how it works.

I'm more annoyed with the game pulling in many different directions. Too many complex mechanics too far from the game's core(breeding monsters, exploring portals) and no solid framework to connect it all.

Also, Evolution is much better and more fun again. And arena is bugged, keeps duping characters.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Glad

Oct 10, 2017

(2 posts) The earlier one is not 4.2, but 4.1.

Looks promising.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes