Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Some tips for a 0.14v:
-Crea can now grow a cock :3 unlocks somewhere in her skill tree.
-Blaster weapon from the inPortal event with robo-girl now gives 10-mana, 8-str, 5-mag. And for now is the best stat weapon in the game i've seen. Attack type ranged and electric element (dont know what that means)
-Since it's not wise to upgrade morale through camping anymore because of a 12h timer. Our way to go is a nympho girls for brothel, and for any other job it's just fighting.
-Start the brothel with 1 starting character of nympho type and try to find the preferable sex action on both while upgrading it to the max value. We now have more stamina and can utilize sex-training between girls better. Also short advanced sex with MC is a viable option of finding preferences. Then just throw them into "1 at a time, basic" in brothel skipping the "gloryhole" part.
-Dont pick up the reward of "special spa" in brothel unless you're ready to lose 50 stamina on all girls.
-New "Fusion" option in farm is something ridiculously OP because of the possibility to transfer ALL traits and not just half of the amount. Who even needs breeding at this point with those 1 day 2 day timers for hatching. During the very short game length player simply doesnt have that time
-Throw unneeded girls into the portal. :D And i mean it. Portal entry costs a small fee a 0 stamina now. So just gather a party of unneeded girls enter and abandon them with 0 moral loss.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Out of all the Monster Girls The Forest Stalker is my favorite :3 demon.png
(Combine a Poison lizard(Succubus&Lizard) with a plant girl)

rahl163

Jun 12, 2018
Has anyone run across a bug, or maybe some detrimental ability Im overlooking, where their str score suddenly started just dropping a point at a time.? I was battling in a portal and I noticed each battle I was doing less and less damage, and saw my strength had gone from ~ 25 to 7. I can fix this by transforming back at the town, but I think I lost the +8 strength bonus I had for the sword of bloods devour ability. It also keeps happening.

Last edited:

anonimos

Apr 29, 2018
So, I'm trying to launch the game but every time it crashes, with some access violation crap...am I the only one? Is it because of my hardware?

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
A useful tip for getting specific Traits
Just summon Spirits they each generate with a random trait and can be fused with anything
(Also hoard catalyst Spirits, their incredibly useful for "Making" your perfect recruit)
(catalyst-Allows the trait-ed to fuse with anything, except for People/Creatures with the bloodline trait)

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Guess this one is a new species. Never thought that Seraph is actually the most OP stat wise -_-
o.o
The Mantis(Beast/Insect) has the highest Base Strength(7) but low health(10)
The Light-Tanid(Lymean/Tanid)has the highest Base Magic(7) but low health(13)
The Seraph has 2 strength and 2 Magic also low health(10)

Last edited:

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
AirBridge.png
Air Bridges seem kinda pointless since you need either a flying mount or all characters being able to fly to even enter (You can't even walk on the air bridges without a flying character -_-)
(This took over 100 crystals to do XD)

Reactions: Yamemai

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
o.o
The Mantis(Beast/Insect) has the highest Base Strength(7) but low health(10)
The Light-Tanid(Lymean/Tanid)has the highest Base Magic(7) but low health(13)
The Seraph has 2 strength and 2 Magic also low health(10)
its all about Growth Rates(GR). Seraph (magic) by the lvl 20 would have 1 less magic than the light-tanid. But with 50% more mana and triple the amount of hp. So they are the best mages and the best tank characters. Also the event seraph have all growth rates of 2.0 making it the best strength and LDmg character. If you would be able to transfer the genes and traits which might be impossible or close to it (without the spirits and Fusion perk on the farm). So i would rather call the best LDmg character a succubus-shadow with GR 1.8 Although i havent unlocked everything yet so there might be some hybrids or specials with better LDmg GR

Upd: cant use spirits on Unique characters. So the last way around transfering traits is mutation potions

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy Cow! She's also agile and with nice skills as a fighting character. I wonder if she would outperform EVO advanced form.
And another way to amplify genes is to use potion on the farm. Doesnt work on MC tho :(

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes