Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Could I get some help understanding how to recruit in combat?
I get the enemy's lust up to max and then have sex, but it always fails. I'm making sure the character I'm using is a higher level than the enemy.
Uhhh, haven't actually recruited before, but think you have to get the number next to the lust bar to 0 first, then continue trying to 'fuck them silly' -- As it's percent based. Should tell you the percentage in the combat log.

I believe you can also recruit them beasties if you have nets equipped, or one of the unique girls.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
There is a lot of benefits in recruting the slime species with Evo.
As mentiond, in latest version there is an additional energy stat. "but think you have to get the number next to the lust bar to 0 first" - check it out in the game. It is used for sex actions and you need to get it lower, probably to 0 in order to tame in battle. You cant tame in Arena. You cant tame if you created the difficulty with the option checked "cant recruit girls in battle with the level higher than 1".
Use seRvise on targets to drain their energy without losing your own. You can do this at 50% lust. I doubt it is rational to try to recruit some species with crazy amounts of ene -_-
Really hate this new stat. Depending on the playstyle and difficulty settings you might never recruit in battle with sex mechanic. And yet the developer complicate it even further.

Changelog from patreon page:

Combat/Sex-actions:

• Energy as a resource in combat
  • new action Service: chance target cums (equal to lust percentage)->target loses energy. You collect crafting materials based on species equal to energy lost
  • Fuck: both characters lose energy. chance to recruit equal to enemy lustpercentage. malus for remaining energy
  • Passives triggered by fucking only do so if energy was lost. (They are generally a lot stronger now)
  • Whenever a character loses energy but doesn't have any, they become weakened for the remaining battle.
  • max lust always increases after sex actions (instead of only at 50%+ lust)
  • Presenting: Can "Seduce" self to trigger a new action. Nearby enemies have a chance to become enticed, prioritizing fucking the presenting character before other actions.
  • Enemies at 100% lust or enticed will fuck nearby player characters, if they are at 50%+ or "presenting".
Insectgirl-rework:

• Economy + sexual support characters.
  • Usually have very high energy storage, but low regen.
  • Collect energy when fucked instead of losing it. (converting it into their type)
  • can instantly produce eggs using energy (effectively breed with self)

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
The Kill the king in 15 days achievement has a horrible "Reward" compared to most of them
(Its a fucking morality boost for the MC -_- Start with max Morality +50)

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
I want to try 600% without any achievements or unlocks :3
Seems to be easy but currently have no time. Brothel easy money checked. Found OP strat as Crea checked (she can camp on portal hives with 0 encounter). Have to determine starting species and how to build an optimal fighting party

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Uhhh, haven't actually recruited before, but think you have to get the number next to the lust bar to 0 first, then continue trying to 'fuck them silly' -- As it's percent based. Should tell you the percentage in the combat log.

I believe you can also recruit them beasties if you have nets equipped, or one of the unique girls.
There is a lot of benefits in recruting the slime species with Evo.
As mentiond, in latest version there is an additional energy stat. "but think you have to get the number next to the lust bar to 0 first" - check it out in the game. It is used for sex actions and you need to get it lower, probably to 0 in order to tame in battle. You cant tame in Arena. You cant tame if you created the difficulty with the option checked "cant recruit girls in battle with the level higher than 1".
Use seRvise on targets to drain their energy without losing your own. You can do this at 50% lust. I doubt it is rational to try to recruit some species with crazy amounts of ene -_-
Really hate this new stat. Depending on the playstyle and difficulty settings you might never recruit in battle with sex mechanic. And yet the developer complicate it even further.
Got it, doing much better recruiting in combat with these tips.
Could I get some general advice overall?
I keep running out of money because I bring home a bunch of people from the first portal raid. I need time to train their sex skills to put into the brothel, but I end up just hitting debt before I can break even.

DownloadingWUT

Dec 21, 2018
Most of your debt is food costs and THAT is influenced by the size and number of your characters, the larger the more they eat so if you run out of food you have to pay for it. Fishing comes in handy here because you get food from most of em and like 100 gold per red fish. IIRC the Library in-game also doubles as the manual for most stuff.

Reactions: Yamemai

sharklover69

Oct 2, 2020
I really want to like this game but it's so complicated with so many stats and variations it's gonna take a while for me to understand exactly what is going on.

Art is 10/10 and the gameplay has great ideas, too. Could be better than Kamidori Alchemy Meister with some more work and better writing.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Got it, doing much better recruiting in combat with these tips.
Could I get some general advice overall?
I keep running out of money because I bring home a bunch of people from the first portal raid. I need time to train their sex skills to put into the brothel, but I end up just hitting debt before I can break even.
What DLWUT said, and there's also the farm building, though the cost increases as you purchase more.

The library may help you slow the money sink, as every species you turn over there gives you a +20g/day income. Along with setting your units to be milked at the farm, then going to the crafting menu and selling the milk & semen. -- But like you said, money maker is in the brothel.
Edit: Forgot to mention, you can also assign the units you recruit to some jobs.

Last edited:

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Brothel "gloryhole" "one per girl" train their sex skill very fast. (no need to train them before sending to brothel. You'll just waste their stamina)
But first you need to go with girls into the portal and have sex while camping to increase their moral to the max and make them familiar with each other. Also it is best to do before starting breeding. In brothel there is also a flaw of customers. "One at a time" option make girls rest, but the number of everyday customers will be redused so better option is to make them rest manually while maintaining "one per girl" or "unlimited". Actually "unlimited" amount of customers gives so much money that you can have the second team of whores to work while the first one rest. Changing options of what type of customers to serve also influence their flaw. Starting characters are loyal and will work even with 0 morale but will bring less money.

Arena rank-ups also is a good way of making money when you know how to build an efficient 3 unit teams. Often even without efficiency you can handle a few rank-ups with items or OP characters (seer). Library is best when you need to get rid of some girls without losing morale. -5 for everyone in the camp upon abandoning. Or if the girl is at ~0 morale and not loyal she will have a chance to flee also reducing the morale of others similar to abandoning.

Having sex in portal camping as Evo or Prince MC only viable on special buildings tiles which looks like a small hut. Dont remember how it is called. They greatly reduce an ambush chance. So find yourself a portal with the hut near the entrance or reroll the game start untill you have one. You can also build a teleport pylon if it's far away.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks everyone for the solid info, going to give this another shot today.
Another Good tip is try to devote a run to unlock a specific achievement to get better starting stuff
Ex. Defeating the mushroom boss within 30 days unlocks the Mushroom Farm (50+ Food daily) to use at the start of any run

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
So i hit a wall in the king's quest, he wants 2 npc characters with god level sex skills but one of those only goes up to master so now i probably have to fail the quest 1602730348911.png 1602730369194.png

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
You can fail the quest, you can kill the king, you can unlock God level sex skill in Ass-Master by having sex with that girl and targeting ass specifically

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuniX

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So i hit a wall in the king's quest, he wants 2 npc characters with god level sex skills but one of those only goes up to master so now i probably have to fail the quest View attachment 858163 View attachment 858164
There is a way to boost max sexskill levels. if you click a character you'll go to their page, and at the bottom center there's a purple sex option. That takes you to the advanced sex training session that allows you to raise skillcaps. It'll take a couple sessions though.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Good ways to relieve exhaustion? Having them just Rest at home seems to take a while.
With Upgrades and the double rate bonus for Rest it isn't much of a problem. It is the first thing I upgrade.
Master's bed also has a better rate as well as the moral boost from what I remember.
Just understand that not all Work is the same, for intensive work like Brothels, Adventuring or Arenas its normal to cycle through multiple characters.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Good ways to relieve exhaustion? Having them just Rest at home seems to take a while.
Honestly, build around more than one portal team. That's why the main has comparatively so many readily available means to shake exhaustion off and more efficiently time-wise...you can only have one main. Exhaustion is next to impossible to manage with only one team and no backups to rotate from.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
600% diff 0 unlocks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just desided to test things out and spammed sleep button for 7 days to see how the four of them will perform without exh management.

The lessons i've learned is:
-the modifier % rules the numbers :D
-You need only one character with high sex stats. And since the starting characters are loyal and wont flee by any means they can work endlessly at 0 morale providing the best Highest stats and train sex skills at the fastest speed.
-Then for the Average stats the Beauty gives crazy bonus for show and basic, and they are the best to attract rich customers.
-Then One At A time doubles the bonus from Character Count. So from 4 girls the modifier scales as 400% 300% and 150% for "one at a time" "one per girl" and "unlimited" amount of customers accordingly. With unlimited option the % modifier is almost 3 times smaller, the amount of interested customers 3.5 times larger, but they can serve only 1.5 times more of them. Resulting at steady income 2 times smaller than one at a time. For 4 girls and One At a Time they will attract around 27-30 customers per day and serve only 18

-But still in the first few days you need to set them to work as a gloryhole to upgrade their skills and attract more average and rich customers.
-As you can see with One at a time option one girl still has 100 morale. Ironically thats the starting girl. For this you'll need 1 girl with Funny Personality and every Nympho living in a basic housing without upgrades will be always at max. Seems to be achievable with the upgrades to lower exh. At One At a time they really gain very few exh.
-Always check the tavern for low cost Giant and Enormous girls. Having Centaur at 120hp and 24str in the first days is crazy o_O and she will help to collect wood and stone for upgrades. Check for beautiful characters too.
-You can gain some (8 two times) early crystals at a date with any girl by going to the beach and relaxing there. Probably the best way of gaining crystals early on if the event of girls with ball will proc fast.
-Same with dating Sylvie - easy items on a date in forest explore - easy relation on other events there - she's the only lvl 20 gene npc which can be aqcuired by the 3rd day - faster with some conditions met. Crea doesnt have a cock to please her on a date =(
-Aila date gives two items in forest

Last edited:

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
How I see it
Evolution- Fun Mode :p (Easy to Solo with :3)
Creation- Time to corrupt everything :p (The Hive button can get annoying when gathering wood)
Prince- This guy is completely useless ._. (His Max damage is 19 with no buffs/equipment, an evolution character can get up to 70+) ._.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes