RoboticMuse

Oct 21, 2018
it's supposed to open a new PortalOfPhereon configuration window with Graphics and Input. Did you at least get that?

I'm able to run any other games, and the only things I had open at the time were Chrome with this page open, and Lilith's Throne.

Tried again, and that's the only pop up I get from trying to run it. I'll try redownloading, and see if that helps?
At this point, I've no clue how to go about figuring out what I'm missing from the files, or if I am even actually missing anything...

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
RoboticMuse Well, your crashlog is in C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\PortalsOfPhereon
And I think Unity games don't like being on the Desktop... Might be supertition though.

A corrupted download is likely; be sure to download from The game is free, we never say this enough :)
I said Unity games - try out his side project first it's much faster to download and test. If it doesn't run either, the issue lays elsewhere and the crashlog will be useful.

Full Unity system requirements, for reference:

Reactions: awa2w2

RoboticMuse

Oct 21, 2018
RoboticMuse Well, your crashlog is in C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\PortalsOfPhereon
And I think Unity games don't like being on the Desktop... Might be supertition though.

A corrupted download is likely; be sure to download from The game is free, we never say this enough :)
I said Unity games - try out his side project first it's much faster to download and test. If it doesn't run either, the issue lays elsewhere and the crashlog will be useful.

Full Unity system requirements, for reference:

I don't think placement of files has ever mattered for games lol, but I could be totally wrong. Where should I be running them from?

Tried to run his side project, which was a much faster download, but that on still threw a crash report upon trying to run it.

Timestamps, though, runs just fine. I've a few unity games downloaded, and they all work. This just keeps getting more frustrating and confusing lmao.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I don't think placement of files has ever mattered for games
Afaik, it only does for a few Jap/non-unicode games, or protected locations. So unrelated here.
What's odd, is no one ever reporting a crash in 50 pages :unsure: which was the case.

Share your crashlog(s) on the . You could attach them here, but I doubt it'll help unless your issue is glaringly obvious.
Update your graphics drivers in the meanwhile, it's never a wasted effort and often solves issues with Unity.

RoboticMuse

Oct 21, 2018
Afaik, it only does for a few Jap/non-unicode games, or protected locations. So unrelated here.
What's odd, is no one ever reporting a crash in 50 pages :unsure: which was the case.

Share your crashlog(s) on the . You could attach them here, but I doubt it'll help unless your issue is glaringly obvious.
Update your graphics drivers in the meanwhile, it's never a wasted effort and often solves issues with Unity.

Wait, there's not a single other case of a crash? Fuck. Probably jus my system, if that's the case.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
It would be cool if the tents could be upgraded to at least give enough energy back for the people in the brothel only doing shows, since they're pretty much useless otherwise.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Can someone explain the machanics behind closed Portals?
Is there a trigger beyond the portal not being stabilized?
If there isnt some way of prevention outside of stabilizing...what the hell?
Seems to be way too random of a "stones fell,your entire party just died,fuck you" mechanic(that for some inane reason even a teleport stone cant circumvent).

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Can someone explain the machanics behind closed Portals?
Is there a trigger beyond the portal not being stabilized?
If there isnt some way of prevention outside of stabilizing...what the hell?
Seems to be way too random of a "stones fell,your entire party just died,fuck you" mechanic(that for some inane reason even a teleport stone cant circumvent).
Every Portal has a limited time of them staying open and if your inside while it closes, then your fucked, basically stabilize before you enter or risk getting fucked over

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Every Portal has a limited time of them staying open and if your inside while it closes, then your fucked, basically stabilize before you enter or risk getting fucked over
Oh,its in relation to the Portal duration?
Makes sense,thanks.
Still not really sure why teleport stones wouldnt work as a pricey get out of jail card though.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Could I get some help understanding how to recruit in combat?
I get the enemy's lust up to max and then have sex, but it always fails. I'm making sure the character I'm using is a higher level than the enemy.

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes