icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Hi people! Would somebody kindly anwser, is recruitment possible for characters with special trait "giant"? I mean kitsune boss, for example. Beacuse a character of the eleventh level and with attractivness 139 can't do it at zero bosse's energy (indicates zero chance). Boss has level 5. In description is said, that giant trait grants "harder recruiting", so i guess that it is possible
Can you even walk away with such a size from that map?
Btw its normally not recruit her but spawn from the egg which you get after the fight.

Reactions: DuniX

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Can you even walk away with such a size from that map?
Btw its normally not recruit her but spawn from the egg which you get after the fight.
really? Cool, thanks.
And yes i can walk out. I have a teleport stone.
So is recruiting possible? Having 2 instead of one is much better.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
really? Cool, thanks.
Teleport stone wont allow you to walk out with the Giant if the portal is smaller.
If i remember it right: There is a special item which allows you to reqruit boss (almost every unit in the game) but you wont be able to walk out with the boss. So get an artifact from a special campaign event and check it out. I might be wrong.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
really? Cool, thanks.
You can't recruit bosses I believe, not even with mind control, but you get a kitsune egg, not sure if you can breed them but you can defeat them multiple times for multiple eggs.
As for sizes it's not a problem, at least not if you have a creature with Teleport Skill(like Lymean) which you can use as a overmap skill at a cost of a crystal.
Teleport Stone should work also.
Where are the hives and how do you destroy them?
You will know. Just explore portals, or previous portals.

LeafsShadow

Sep 20, 2018
How do you unlock stuff in the gallery? I've hit level 10 on a number of hybrids and I got nothing in the gallery. No I am not cheating.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Having 2 [fluffy tail foxes] instead of one is much better.
Breed them.
Kitsune are 100% females, so you get 1 out of 4 kitsunes out of their grandchildren.
How do you unlock stuff in the gallery? I've hit level 10 on a number of hybrids and I got nothing in the gallery. No I am not cheating.
You gotta reach level 10 while:
- not using built-in cheats
- playing with difficulty 100% and above (upon game start)

Aug 31, 2020
ok so quick question is there a way to quantify weather or not the futa MC's former GF is too corrupted(not counter her image) before the final battle, something like the enemy strength number or something?
In the ingame journal there is a strength counter comparable to the Prince. It gives her total power and how much corruption is afflicted, though I do not know if it is percentage. I would say with my experience if her corruption is greater than half of her overall power (Ex: 60 strength, 40 corruption); Then you've failed saving her. She should also be weaker than the Prince.

Last edited:

menny

May 28, 2017
In the ingame journal there is a strength counter comparable to the Prince. It gives her total power and how much corruption is afflicted, though I do not know if it is percentage. I would say with my experience if her corruption is greater than half of her overall power (Ex: 60 strength, 40 corruption); Then you've failed saving her. She should also be weaker than the Prince.
little late on that, someone told me a while back the a cheated and then decheated it to get my desired victory, but thanks for being helpful anyway

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Been a few versions since i played last, and theres a new mechanic or two. That being said, I can't seem to figure out a -really- simple one. How do you buy from the market (the market/crafting thing opened with 'v', not the fish's shop). Guessing I'm missing something obvious, but it's bugging the hell out of me >_<

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Been a few versions since i played last, and theres a new mechanic or two. That being said, I can't seem to figure out a -really- simple one. How do you buy from the market (the market/crafting thing opened with 'v', not the fish's shop). Guessing I'm missing something obvious, but it's bugging the hell out of me >_<
alt + click

generally the questionmark on the top left helps

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can someone please quote me on how to increase female tit size? are there any items or methods?
thanks in advance!

Aug 8, 2017
can someone please quote me on how to increase female tit size? are there any items or methods?
thanks in advance!
Player or NPC?
Evo Player can either get it through insect girl points or advanced form; Other than that I think there might be a rare potion, but I don't know if there's a sure way to get it.

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So correct me here if I'm wrong, best way to maximize characters and results is to breed high level then max level by going adventuring in portals then at max level make them Futas and interbreed for traits and genetics?

Is there a guide somewhere with desirable traits and stuff like that?

EDIT:
All I can think in terms of not having all futas is because if you have them separate you can actually use more potions and specialize even more but the results in terms of breeding aren't that great right?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes