FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah this is one of the rare Patreon devs that doesn't deserve shit as far as I know. They always put out pretty big patches and the game has been pretty much complete for a while now. They just continue adding/fixing shit anyways. Most peeps would have dropped this project ages ago (Or just trickled out content for years). Game also has a shit ton of replayability and content. Probably the most reliable Patreon dev I've ever seen. Not to mention the full version is always free.

I'm usually pretty hard on Patreon devs too, but this dude/dudette doesn't deserve it. You can tell their priority is making a good game first rather than making money first. That's pretty rare.

Last edited:

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Note: 0.13.0.1 is aw(v)ailable* on Dev's Patreon. And also he working on side project (which ALSO av(w)ailable on his patreon). Good luck!
*right now can't quite remember how is right

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Note: 0.13.0.1 is aw(v)ailable* on Dev's Patreon. And also he working on side project (which ALSO av(w)ailable on his patreon). Good luck!
As a reminder: Download-Links and stuff were posted Here

PS: "v" was right^^

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Or on Discord, whenever an update drops.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
also he working on side project (which ALSO av(w)ailable on his patreon)
Can you drop the name of this side project (or, if possible, be the hero we need but don't deserve and drop a download link)?

Syvaron is on top of the list of creators I'd genuinely wish I could support, but I can't even afford to get filings for my multiple cavities right now :(

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
You can find it right here.
This is should be a new scenario with any demonic sorcer.

or just casual life where we date/work/speak with npc,have more text conversation this is the only thing what I miss in this game more text when we date with npc or met new ones also where we do sex not much text yet,but I belive there will be more text we just need wait :)

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Are you seriously dissing somebody who, on their own, made a pretty damn solid (in terms of gameplay) free* game on top of providing it with (at least in my eyes) highly appealing unique artwork?

"I don't always facepalm posts, but when I do, it's damn well earned."
A game which in terms of gameplay almost completely lacks feedback and which in one way or another gets reworked every so often.
Look, for example the centaur art was complete and had scaling assets based on stats. But the author thought he got an idea for a better art, so it was reworked from ground up and now has different faces aaaaand now it's missing all the features the previous art had. What was even the point?
Not to mention that for what is basically a glorified text game with pictures, the writing is awful, both in form and substance.

The dude work on is own free time to make a game that is 100% free, make monthly update and patch. The art is solide and the gameplay is good (a bit easy to exploit)
Pls dont bitch about his work ethic unless you are actualy capable of doing bether FOR FREE.

bonne nuit a vous
Just because you got conditioned into thinking that systematic work on a single project is an amazing feat, doesn't mean it actually is.
And is it really "bitching" about author's work ethic if that's exactly what the author said? You're barking up the wrong tree here.
...but even then it's the old good argument that can be refuted with a line like: "You don’t need to be a chef to say a meal tastes bad". Because that argument is fundamentally idiotic.

What, do you first need to make a car to know one is broken?
Do you need to make movie to tell a movie is bad?
Do you need to write a novel to know the story is full plot holes?
Do you need to write and record a song to know a 2 beat song with lyrics consisting of one sentence is garbage that's been regurgitated for the n-th time on the radio?
The answer to each one of those questions is "No".

Half of the game is text and the author can't be assed to pronounce words correctly or fill placeholders that were in the game when I first heard of it a year ago.
I'm allowed to criticize that.

PS. Every game on Patreon is "free", so again, you aren't making any argument here.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
[*snip the self-indulging, sophistical onanism soliloquy*]

Half of the game is text and the author can't be assed to pronounce words correctly or fill placeholders that were in the game when I first heard of it a year ago.

PS. Every game on Patreon is "free", so again, you aren't making any argument here.
The actual point is valid: Syvaron obviously chose to focus on what he's good at; that's creating an intricate game full of complex mechanics, which holds together well considering the huge amount thereof.
Yup, he'll need an actual writer or three, if he's to polish that little jewel in the rough of a game. Because, yes, rough it is.

About Patreon:I'll stress "systematic work on a single project" is exactly what most Patreons projects lack. Dreadfully so.
Also, a majority of Patreons hide their work and communications behind what's called "Paywalls". Free means free. Pirated means pirated, leaked means leaked.

One should compare what can be compared on equal grounds. PoP ain't a fap game, nor a VN, and will probably never be. It's a sophisticated strategy/management game. With futas (that I have the pleasure to be able to toggle off).
When you don't find what you're looking for in a game, look somewhere else? Eat at restaurants where you have a chance to enjoy the menu.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
A game which in terms of gameplay almost completely lacks feedback and which in one way or another gets reworked every so often.
Look, for example the centaur art was complete and had scaling assets based on stats. But the author thought he got an idea for a better art, so it was reworked from ground up and now has different faces aaaaand now it's missing all the features the previous art had. What was even the point?
Not to mention that for what is basically a glorified text game with pictures, the writing is awful, both in form and substance.

Just because you got conditioned into thinking that systematic work on a single project is an amazing feat, doesn't mean it actually is.
And is it really "bitching" about author's work ethic if that's exactly what the author said? You're barking up the wrong tree here.
...but even then it's the old good argument that can be refuted with a line like: "You don’t need to be a chef to say a meal tastes bad". Because that argument is fundamentally idiotic.

What, do you first need to make a car to know one is broken?
Do you need to make movie to tell a movie is bad?
Do you need to write a novel to know the story is full plot holes?
Do you need to write and record a song to know a 2 beat song with lyrics consisting of one sentence is garbage that's been regurgitated for the n-th time on the radio?
The answer to each one of those questions is "No".

You also have a right to stop playing the game since it upsets you so much.

ash

Sep 21, 2016
Hey there fellow perverts! I noticed that there's ver 0.13 up on Syvaron's patreon page if anyone's waiting for an update.

Mrkain

Jun 25, 2019
what type of pictures are there are we just talking character models or full sex?
Its hand drawn pastel mythical creatures and hybrids. Ten races and then those can be bred out to like 40+ half and halfs. Even animal/creature breeding/raising. Male, female, and futa. Most sex/lewd action is a action window of a small hex of say sex or fingering or ejac/squirting.

That being said this isn't really a "play to bust a quick nut" game. its far more a strategy/long play game.

Its a hard game... If you want to keep at/over 100% difficulty to keep achievements.
At the same time its 100% sandbox. you can set it to start with ANYTHING if you don't care about "progress."
Only minor issue I have is there seems to be no sounds, or music, or audio at all. But graphics and animations are good.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong, is a really good game, but damn, i always end in the negative with both money and food...and i don't like using cheats (because of the flag)

• Sad
Reactions: Pigfarmer
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes