Mandrake9000

Jan 24, 2019
This Game seems polished and detailed to my eyes. At least in regards to the content that currently exists, and has some good ideas on how to breed and manage monsters that most games sort of half ass. Even when that's the main focus of the game. But this game also stings my eyes, since the UI is cancer. I'll try and push through it though, maybe it'll grow on me.

Last edited:

menny

May 28, 2017
I've forgotten but how do I correctly interact with the futa ritual I just re encountered it and got that response of we can't tell strangers, anybody remember how their interaction actually works

Edit: NVM I remembered, I either needed to be a lavademon or have a lavademon with me

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I've forgotten but how do I correctly interact with the futa ritual I just re encountered it and got that response of we can't tell strangers, anybody remember how their interaction actually works

Edit: NVM I remembered, I either needed to be a lavademon or have a lavademon with me
Just kill them, that works.

menny

May 28, 2017
Just kill them, that works.
no, why would I do that, they just living life and aren't even hostile, why fuck up their life just for a potion instead of just blending in or having a lavademon buddy

Daron430

May 6, 2019
ALMOST 100%. Missing the tentacle research and Evel town events still. No idea how to get the research, but Evel you apparently get by failing the first creation critical mission, then talking to your helper. On that note, where/how do you actually unlock or see the Lumira futa event, or Aila squid one?
Evel's gallery is bugged, as i mentioned here.
TentacleResearch is bugged as well, confirmed on Discord by now.
So his/her one is as complete as it gets for now (well, the chaotic trait is missing there, but Details).

Lumira's Futa event is a Date-Event on the Beach with her, just "relax" a few (dozen) times, and give the potion to her.
Aila i dont remember, i think i just unlocked it without trying (maybe just recruiting her again).

no, why would I do that, they just living life and aren't even hostile, why fuck up their life just for a potion instead of just blending in or having a lavademon buddy
Talking about morals just doesn't work, when you have AN_3's Overworld-Event unlocked.;)

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Dunno why author didn't add it to HeadStart trait then.
You can get there special hybrid as offspring of starters(even if they're two females :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I'll also point out that the special hybrids it mentions are the ones that take three to four races mixed, theyre a lot harder and rarer to breed. The two race hybrids already show up by default.

menny

May 28, 2017
ok so quick question is there a way to quantify weather or not the futa MC's former GF is too corrupted(not counter her image) before the final battle, something like the enemy strength number or something?

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
How to manage creatures? I can't force starting Kraken from home as well as can't put SpikedSeal into.
What's the "Leader" profession?

Daron430

May 6, 2019
ok so quick question is there a way to quantify weather or not the futa MC's former GF is too corrupted(not counter her image) before the final battle, something like the enemy strength number or something?
1. Open the Journal by pressing Tab or the the quill on the bottom left
2. press the "!" to open whatever that page is called
3. look the corruption. If its higher than 50 %, its too high to recruit her.
PT56535776.png

menny

May 28, 2017
1. Open the Journal by pressing Tab or the the quill on the bottom left
2. press the "!" to open whatever that page is called
3. look the corruption. If its higher than 50 %, its too high to recruit her.
View attachment 649777
Thank you, I sometimes forget that the journal exist due to how semi bland it is and the game never really reminds you to check it or that it exist for that matter, not even your little bird assistant mentions checking it to monitor her

Edit: it was at like 90 so I just changed it to 10, Good thing that save editors exist

Last edited:

Luden

Mar 9, 2018
Can you mess with the initial MC stats points amount on character creation with cheat engine? if so what is the value?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Can you mess with the initial MC stats points amount on character creation with cheat engine? if so what is the value?
You can mess with max points and genes, it's 4 bytes. You can also mess with starters max points and genes it's also 4 bytes.

Reactions: Luden
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes