Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Can anyone explain to me why npc sexual interests keep changing without even touching them?

I swear, you find a cock crazy monster girl and within 5 turns shes a lesbian lol. I like playing around with the party to see how I can effect their sexuality but right now they're too quick to alter serious life style changes over turn boredom.

For that matter, did anyone ever figure out "what let me lean back" in the sex mini game means?
Check the "rest" option in the left lower corner, it's there with "ignore all", "focus first", etc. It basically makes her not do anything and her exhaustion goes down.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
This may seem like a stupid question but how do you play this game and impregnate females the game does not give a proper tutorial

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
This may seem like a stupid question but how do you play this game and impregnate females the game does not give a proper tutorial
You will need to do a lot of trial and error to figure it out, its just that kind of game. Its also more of a breeder, management game than an actual sex game.

Go to the farm and you'll see your roster of characters and you can set up pairings. After a day or two they'll make an egg and it'll be in the hatchery to incubate. Thats it, not a lot of "pregnancy" in the game.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
You will need to do a lot of trial and error to figure it out, its just that kind of game. Its also more of a breeder, management game than an actual sex game.

Go to the farm and you'll see your roster of characters and you can set up pairings. After a day or two they'll make an egg and it'll be in the hatchery to incubate. Thats it, not a lot of "pregnancy" in the game.
ok thanks I guess

menny

May 28, 2017
question about playing from the side of creation how exactly do i prevent the MC's girlfriend to not go full corruption?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
question about playing from the side of creation how exactly do i prevent the MC's girlfriend to not go full corruption?
You need to attempt at persuading her every time you meet her and remove her hives constantly. Unless you're playing a very short game this is extremely annoying because she spams her hives like crazy.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The OP could use some updates for the art, its hella good naow.
Holy shit I can't believe that they

actually improved the fucking writing instead of the linguistic Engrish atrocity with no punctuation

Daron430

May 6, 2019
here's the new unlockables.sav
I didn't got everything, hope you guys can fill in the blanks.

Evel's town-event is bugged, doesn't unlock.
TentacleResearch Town-Event, I kinda lost my motivation to look for it (maybe some Date-Event?), sry.

Well, have fun.

Edit: found and unlocked the Chaotic trait, file updated.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes