crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Haven't tried it yet (been busy with shit) but this map I keep hearing about sounds pretty dope. Sounds like I need to call up my old super squad and run some boss hunting again!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Whoo, though I feel like I have to restart my Evolution save now, bah. Glad the bulb issues were fixed.

hank268

Jun 23, 2018
Everytime i finish a battle i get a infinite loading screen.. Can anyone help me with that?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Everytime i finish a battle i get a infinite loading screen.. Can anyone help me with that?
Check your task manager, is the game using a shit ton of memory during that? I checked discord and somebody else seems to be having a similar problem (Unless that's you posting). I haven't seen it addressed by the dev yet.

Snowkitsune

Oct 2, 2017
ok so i have an issue. Every time i start to play i can make a new char and everything but as soon as i try to leave the main screen i get massive artifacting. and have to close the game. this did not happen in older versions. tried to add screen shot but pos pc wont take one

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Wow, great game, just Subbed, are there any plans to individualize all the different Races to to have different Sex animations ?

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Can anyone explain to me why npc sexual interests keep changing without even touching them?

I swear, you find a cock crazy monster girl and within 5 turns shes a lesbian lol. I like playing around with the party to see how I can effect their sexuality but right now they're too quick to alter serious life style changes over turn boredom.

For that matter, did anyone ever figure out "what let me lean back" in the sex mini game means?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Interest in cock and pussy goes up when they enjoy sex with the related body part and goes down when they dislike it. Enjoyment depends on their relationship with their partner, starting interest, preferred size and how skilled their partner is.

For instance if you sex up someone who likes small cocks with a massive horse dong interest in cocks will decrease unless they actually love their partner.

Cocks and pussies aren't mutually exclusive btw, just because one interest rises doesn't mean the other will be lowered.

ColdFingers

Jul 17, 2018
Interest in cock and pussy goes up when they enjoy sex with the related body part and goes down when they dislike it. Enjoyment depends on their relationship with their partner, starting interest, preferred size and how skilled their partner is.

For instance if you sex up someone who likes small cocks with a massive horse dong interest in cocks will decrease unless they actually love their partner.

Cocks and pussies aren't mutually exclusive btw, just because one interest rises doesn't mean the other will be lowered.
Thanks for the explanation! I was mainly wondering why the interests change when a turn ticks over even if there has been no sex, I think this interest decay should perhaps be removed.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for the explanation! I was mainly wondering why the interests change when a turn ticks over even if there has been no sex, I think this interest decay should perhaps be removed.
I don't recall interest changing without any sex though. Are you sure the characters aren't breeding in the farm? Also sex during battle counts too.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
I am in love with this game except for one thing... I cannot figure out the battle system or how to unlock scenes in the viewer. I've only played on endless mode, so that might be it for the unlocks.
But the battle system makes no sense to me. How do I get stronger? I legit have legendary weapons and my team does like no damage at all. My MC hits like 2 per hit with a legendary sword. I can't ever explore portals to gather resources since my team gets killed 95% of the time when I try to :(

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I am in love with this game except for one thing... I cannot figure out the battle system or how to unlock scenes in the viewer. I've only played on endless mode, so that might be it for the unlocks.
But the battle system makes no sense to me. How do I get stronger? I legit have legendary weapons and my team does like no damage at all. My MC hits like 2 per hit with a legendary sword. I can't ever explore portals to gather resources since my team gets killed 95% of the time when I try to :(
Your characters probably have weak genes/max levels. You need to breed them to improve those or find better ones in the wild/drug them up with potions. A character with 0-1 genes in strength and a max level of 5-6 might have less strength at max level than a character with 5 genes in strength at level 1. Genes and max level really matter, the more levels they have, the more stat ups they get. You should always be trying to raise the max level of characters when breeding. For example I have two Lymean, one at level 10 (max) and one at level 13 (max) with the same magic gene level of 5 stat. The level 13 has has 13 total magic and the level 10 has 10. I think there's a bit of randomness to it, but it's still pretty huge.

The game is balanced in a way that you need to constantly be improving your roster with improved genes, gene traits, and skills, or you'll fall behind. It's not really feasible to try to stick with the same roster for very long, even though you can raise your starter's max levels now, their genes/traits will likely still suck (Until Gene Adaptor anyways). Generally the idea is you want to max a character's level in a portal/arena or whatever, immediately breed them, then ditch them to the library/fusion/tavern when you get a good egg result. Make sure to try to throw in some good traits like Strong, Resilient, Arcane, Fast, Intelligent, Prodigy, etc, etc. You usually don't want to be taking max level characters into combat as a good rule, as that's just wasting exp somebody else could be using, the only exception being for special portals where you need strong fighters.

On the MC strength bit, that depends on what character you're playing as. Creation isn't really meant to do melee damage, though I guess you could build her for it. Evolution you need to upgrade her stats with the Change menu. The ones that improve her genes don't apply to her stats, they only help with breeding. Make sure you get the ones that improve your base stats. Centaurs have a lot of strength bonuses for Evolution for example. Bang lots of Centaur races lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes