Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Your characters probably have weak genes/max levels. You need to breed them to improve those or find better ones in the wild/drug them up with potions. A character with 0-1 genes in strength and a max level of 5-6 might have less strength at max level than a character with 5 genes in strength at level 1. Genes and max level really matter, the more levels they have, the more stat ups they get. You should always be trying to raise the max level of characters when breeding. For example I have two Lymean, one at level 10 (max) and one at level 13 (max) with the same magic gene level of 5 stat. The level 13 has has 13 total magic and the level 10 has 10. I think there's a bit of randomness to it, but it's still pretty huge.

The game is balanced in a way that you need to constantly be improving your roster with improved genes, gene traits, and skills, or you'll fall behind. It's not really feasible to try to stick with the same roster for very long, even though you can raise your starter's max levels now, their genes/traits will likely still suck (Until Gene Adaptor anyways). Generally the idea is you want to max a character's level in a portal/arena or whatever, immediately breed them, then ditch them to the library/fusion/tavern when you get a good egg result. Make sure to try to throw in some good traits like Strong, Resilient, Arcane, Fast, Intelligent, Prodigy, etc, etc. You usually don't want to be taking max level characters into combat as a good rule, as that's just wasting exp somebody else could be using, the only exception being for special portals where you need strong fighters.

On the MC strength bit, that depends on what character you're playing as. Creation isn't really meant to do melee damage, though I guess you could build her for it. Evolution you need to upgrade her stats with the Change menu. The ones that improve her genes don't apply to her stats, they only help with breeding. Make sure you get the ones that improve your base stats. Centaurs have a lot of strength bonuses for Evolution for example. Bang lots of Centaur races lol.
Aah, that's so confusing! I have tons of trouble with breeding as well. Like I throw pairs into the farm but it takes forever to get an egg. Now, I did figure out that having my MC (Creation) have a cock she can breed an egg through the sex menu itself, but that doesn't help me breed two other units for an egg. And using the Speed Up option sometimes just resets the egg progress all together. If I wasn't playing on Endless Mode I know for a fact I'd get a gameover immediately lol, I just wanna figure this out!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Aah, that's so confusing! I have tons of trouble with breeding as well. Like I throw pairs into the farm but it takes forever to get an egg. Now, I did figure out that having my MC (Creation) have a cock she can breed an egg through the sex menu itself, but that doesn't help me breed two other units for an egg. And using the Speed Up option sometimes just resets the egg progress all together. If I wasn't playing on Endless Mode I know for a fact I'd get a gameover immediately lol, I just wanna figure this out!
Yeah low level monsters with low fertility/virility will have a really hard time breeding. The first set you do will be the hardest, after you get their fert/virility up, it's much easier. Speed ups shouldn't reset your egg progress, you probably completed some eggs and they're sitting in the hatchery waiting for you?

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
when you go to manage your breeding pairs after they're started. select the first of the pair, and then click the heart (might have a P in it) to bring up their current partner. Otherwise if you manually select the partners you end up restarting the breeding process.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is there a way to cheat edit my character to add as many traits I like? I want to play as sole impregnator

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
is there a way to cheat edit my character to add as many traits I like? I want to play as sole impregnator
Breeding is really not the main characters' job in this game. Occasionally it can be useful to have them do it but not on a regular basis. If you really want to do this play as Evolution and cheat max gene levels with but imo you're playing the wrong game if you want to be possessive.

Reactions: Storm4n

sivanti

Apr 24, 2019
You can only have a maximum of 10 "genetic traits"
Breeding is really not the main characters' job in this game. Occasionally it can be useful to have them do it but not on a regular basis. If you really want to do this play as Evolution and cheat max gene levels with but imo you're playing the wrong game if you want to be possessive.
Evolution is good for hoarding and passing traits, but high value of genes are better all-around and therefore Creation is the way to go in this case. Also while using " " to add skillpoints or genes is posible, its not posible to use it to change traits unless you use the paid version.

Also max stats at breeding/hatching is lvl 20, genes at 10; Also considering Creation can create units at those stats, breeding only usefulness is for traits.

Luden

Mar 9, 2018
So.. How do i deal with portals being too small to take big characters back home?

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes