crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Look just above your character's portrait at home and click on the ink sack and feather pin, that opens your journal. There's tabs to navigate along the top left and to the right side of the book that opens.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Look just above your character's portrait at home and click on the ink sack and feather pin, that opens your journal. There's tabs to navigate along the top left and to the right side of the book that opens.
Wow that is camouflaged as fuck lol. I thought it was just decoration.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Would be nice if they mentioned what they unlocked in the tooltip there. Saying "Reward unlocked" and not mentioning what reward that is is kinda weird lol. Wikis seem lacking/out of date. Not surprising when the game drastically changes from patch to patch.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Would be nice if they mentioned what they unlocked in the tooltip there. Saying "Reward unlocked" and not mentioning what reward that is is kinda weird lol. Wikis seem lacking/out of date. Not surprising when the game drastically changes from patch to patch.
Achievements almost universally unlock main character professions or traits. You aren't told what exactly, which I agree is unfortunate, but you can guess rather easily by checking character creation again.
Traits for starter creatures on the other hand are unlocked by breeding.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can bosses appear again after we defeat them/can we obtain more of their eggs? Got a Kitsune but I dunno how to breed more. I assume maybe with a human? But both characters are female (For now). Guess one way to find out. Could always spam them with kings potions, mutagen, and gene adapator training in the farm I guess if I wanna make them super strong.

Edit: Ah, can't even use Futa potions on myself or the Kitsune I see. I'd rather find more eggs and have this be more "natural", because the mutagens would probably require save scumming lol. They came with a really low max level and no decent traits. At least the other stats can be raised easily with gene adaptor.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Well first I'll say these are basically just quick tips in comparison to how much shit you need to know about this game. It's crazy big/detailed/complex and I probably won't be going over everything. This is just kinda a start for those a bit lost. This is also just the quickest/easiest method I've personally found for starting things rolling on unlocking shit and quickest way to learn the game yourself (Then you won't need guides like this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated it quite a bit.

Last edited:

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
what kind of stats do you need to take on the kitsune. I always wanted to try it, but was never sure if my party could ever handle it.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
what kind of stats do you need to take on the kitsune. I always wanted to try it, but was never sure if my party could ever handle it.
Stuff that I fond useful:
- mobile frontliner like centaur or dragon, preferably large so they have at least 60 HP
- mobile support party members so they can heal and buff the frontliner
- secondary attackers capable of doing at least 10+ damage to the summoned wisps

I've never actually met a kitsune early game (it's always giant mushroom or lava fish for some reason >_>) but it lacks the lust aura or fire aura the other two possess which likely makes it much easier. It does auto-teleport as far from your units as possible every end of turn though, which is why mobility is very important for this fight.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I may try this game. Can the owner become pregnant if female or futa ?
No, not as such. "Breeding" in the context of this game is more like infusing magic into another's body to produce an egg that will be incubated in the appropriate facility. No one is really pregnant.

Reactions: Psylen

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
That's really the only thing it's missing in my eyes, but I understand that adding a pregnancy system that's more transparent and present than "the did the naughty and out comes an egg, wonder what will hatch" would likely be more than it's worth. Honestly it's a personal pet peeve it works the way it does, but again, that's merely a personal gripe. The game honestly doesn't really need one to work and is fine as is. Maybe in the distant future or if modding ever becomes a thing, but it's no deal breaker.

Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'd say Creator is a bit awkward again. I rarely use Creation, at least in short games. Before she was OP cause you could just create/sex your stuff for points, now she's UP cause you can't, lol. I'm kinda sad how many abilities she seems to have lost with her skill revamp thing. Can Creator even obtain Teleport anymore for that Unicorn event? Maybe I should try using more of the slime minions if I play a longer Creator game.

I've tried starting an Evolution playthrough but I dunno how I feel about it.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
New version is up on Syvaron's patron. Don't have time to test it atm but changes don't seem that extensive... I think.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh some nice QoL stuff finally. You can sort by brothel value, whooo~ Oh the map feature is pretty nice too, M key. That it warns you when special shit is available at various locations is fucking nice. Woah is the cave new? Haven't seen that before. Love the new tavern set up. Nice that there's some crap to do in there that isn't just turning in monsters now.

If the dev ever decides to change the shop buy/sell and the inventory window to better accommodate massive amounts of items/stacking, I'll be extremely happy lol.

Updated my guide a bit too for the changes. Ah, you can't play with unlimited saves and unlimited play time anymore with just lowering the starting money, sad.

Edit: Had a freeze in combat btw. That Silase enemy leaped over her ally to attack my ShadowGhost Erse. Stopped the game mid AI move. I also can't move off of focusing on her or the screen shakes violently like I'm at the edge of the screen even though I'm not. Glad I still have unlimited saves on and auto save religiously : p Keeps happening, Silase leaped (Using BulbJump I think) at my ShadowGhost and attacked her, stopped the enemy turn. It can be fixed by going to the menu at least. Oh and it just happened without Silase moving this time, weird. It happened 2/2 times when she leaped and 1/2 of the times when she didn't. This is interesting lol. Some new errors posted in second image.

At least the game can continue, but I think I'll wait/hope for a fix for this before I keep playing, kinda ruins the flow/desire to continue. The screenshots here cut off the bottom of the images btw, have to click "View image" to see it in full.

Last edited:

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Here is a new unlockbles file.
Sadly, i cant evolve the new spirit past the RockGolem, so RockGuardian and GemGirl are missing (dunno if bug or if im missing something).

Edit: unlockables updated further down

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes