DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Don't get me wrong, is a really good game, but damn, i always end in the negative with both money and food...and i don't like using cheats (because of the flag)
You can print money with brothel and you can send characters to hunt for food.
In other words put your characters to work.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Alright, I'm confused. I downloaded version 13.0.1 on July 24th. It is now August 28th, I'm seeing this on the front page of "latest updates" and the latest version is 13.0.1

Did I travel through time or something?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Alright, I'm confused. I downloaded version 13.0.1 on July 24th. It is now August 28th, I'm seeing this on the front page of "latest updates" and the latest version is 13.0.1

Did I travel through time or something?
The build is old. The page is just now updated. In a couple of weeks there might be a new one so drop by the game's discord if you want to keep track of the latest version.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can print money with brothel and you can send characters to hunt for food.
In other words put your characters to work.
Thats the problem, the only "good" way to make money is brothel...i'm not a pimp, so for me that's a no, you can make some at exploring but that is a not reliable way.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Thats the problem, the only "good" way to make money is brothel...i'm not a pimp, so for me that's a no, you can make some at exploring but that is a not reliable way.
as long as you understand the game, there are infinite ways to make money. the only hurdle you have to get past is the beginning part of a +100% difficulty play-through and its smooth sailing from there. Though i won't lie, before tavern quests were introduced to help consistently get building materials , it was hell.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
While the brothel is a best way of making money it takes too long time to train self/girls PC/NPC to make it viable. The best starting source of money is the arena fights. But you need to understand how the game works and utilize it properly. Without the spoilers you need to fail this game a few times to learn. - For quick and easy morale raise use portals. - For breeding and milking use datings with some NPC's - Later you unlock with achievments the Noble profession with which you forget about the money and food problem and make it possible to complete the game at 600% diff. Never tryed to complete 600 without the Noble tho it is too OP.

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
Whew...this game is pretty hard to figure out. I'm slowly working at it but there's so much that i feel I'm missing. Enemies seem to be always so strong and i don't have enough time/money to explore enough.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Fishing is surprisingly OP early on too. Once you know how to game the money fish by baiting it into moving in a certain direction, it's pretty easy to have a quick start. Lots of food from it too. If you're having trouble early on, probably need to fish more.

Reactions: yoyomistro

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
awesome game, sunk lots of hours into it already
cant wait to see the exhaustion rework, certain strategies (esp. Nila farmer) are insanely micro heavy ( i.e. a normal day takes way too much real time to complete)

its also way more game and less sex scenes, but thats what the author wanted: a decent strategy game with sex sprinkled into it....

Reactions: Mr.Win and DuniX

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Someone here has a full galery save? I can't get all the list complete (especially the creatures, i have only 4)

Last edited:

Daron430

May 6, 2019
It says "Old Save Can't Load"
Its not supposed to even appear as a loadable file. It just unlocks stuff by existing in your saveData folder.

That is as long as you dont change the name of the Unlockables.sav. (something like Unlockables(2).sav is also wrong)

Reactions: BUOI

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
There's a bug in the arena section. I tried to reload to reroll for a different item after winning the arena battle and now im not receiving anything but that isn't the only problem, these non existent items are now taking up a lot of space as I was claiming multiple "quest" at once. My whole item system is now jacked.

BUOI

Aug 28, 2019
Its not supposed to even appear as a loadable file. It just unlocks stuff by existing in your saveData folder.

That is as long as you dont change the name of the Unlockables.sav. (something like Unlockables(2).sav is also wrong)
Oh, ok. Thanks!

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Hi people! Would somebody kindly anwser, is recruitment possible for characters with special trait "giant"? I mean kitsune boss, for example. Beacuse a character of the eleventh level and with attractivness 139 can't do it at zero bosse's energy (indicates zero chance). Boss has level 5. In description is said, that giant trait grants "harder recruiting", so i guess that it is possible

4.10 star(s) 79 Votes