Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Spreading corruption is quite hard actually compared to "create water" and doesnt seem to give the same value of buffs/debuffs

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Spreading corruption is quite hard actually compared to "create water" and doesnt seem to give the same value of buffs/debuffs
Other problem with Creation since it's a Female it can't preform ritual with other females severely limiting the ability to get points....

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Other problem with Creation since it's a Female it can't preform ritual with other females severely limiting the ability to get points....
Yes and no at the same time. )
You only need one gene lvl 20 character to unlock everything and it would be faster and easier for about 10-15-20exh per small summoned girl + fusion. Also there's male potions which is easy to craft. So you dont need to buy, breed, or tame girls. Only one 20 and after that you can summon any girl at their max with any Personality (sevescum) any skills, up to 6 passives. Somewhat harder breeding for traits but it's really easy to unlock Slime girls which is much more OP than evo ability to transfer traits and skills.

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
Yes and no at the same time. )
You only need one gene lvl 20 character to unlock everything and it would be faster and easier for about 10-15-20exh per small summoned girl + fusion. Also there's male potions which is easy to craft. So you dont need to buy, breed, or tame girls. Only one 20 and after that you can summon any girl at their max with any Personality (sevescum) any skills, up to 6 passives. Somewhat harder breeding for traits but it's really easy to unlock Slime girls which is much more OP than evo ability to transfer traits and skills.
Creation is between Fun and annoying to work with (only playing her for the achievement since I managed to complete the very weak prince)

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
So far...
Harpies are obsess with seduction
Plant girls are obsess with running away
Plants are glitchy when they can't do anything
Mermaids are obsess with defending
Resting now takes between 3-6 hours instead of 30mins or 1-Hour and hardly restores Stamina even in the cabin
The lack of a time limit on the portals means you could miss important stuff like the King Quests/Special Missions if your not actively checking the clock
._.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah plants AI glitch like crazy.
Shadows now have very good damage as they deal 1.5 more damage to MOST (basic,plant) elements.
Camping is now weird. With those timers and lost morale it is only usable for stamina regen sessions for girls, as an additional way to restore it per 12 hours camping. Also i dont see how it was intended to have other effects like hunting/restoring while camping stay the same as per 1h previously. If you would collect 15 food per hour of hunting you will now collect the same amout for 12 hours. Nerf in x12 less production ... was it really that much OP strat? You cant sell food or use it any other way than on dating and rare quest. Same goes to health/mana regen. 30% restore for 12h is just no, NEVER! We do have actually ingame timer to complete the game and cant waste it that recklessly. Is this the test build of the game tho?

Reactions: Boobsette

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
So finally got to the ending of my first campaign (very short), and with the tips in this thread I managed to make it all the way to fighting my rival at the end, had a group party strength of ~350 and was clearing that portal pretty easy until that part. Then I got curb stomped.

I hate to ask this, but are there any quick things I can do in a day or so to really strengthen my chances of beating her? I don't want to take too long and have her get that much stronger, but I don't want to restart this first campaign until I succesffully beat her, that way I can get the new options on the next playthrough.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I hate to ask this, but are there any quick things I can do in a day or so to really strengthen my chances of beating her?
Sword with cleave on a centaur style hitter and AP potions from the Tavern NPC.
Use whatever support abilities the MC has properly.(you know you can change them right?)
Other Items like slime removal potions might also be useful if you have access.

Although I haven't played with the new updates yet so I don't know the current meta.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, I've been trying different combinations of what you've suggested and what I've read earlier in the thread, but I think this playthrough is too far gone to make a difference.

Going to restart a new playthrough, since I understand a few things better.
Question on game length: is the final boss that much harder on very long compared to very short, or is the only difference you just have longer to build up your strength?

Boobsette

Jul 15, 2020
A fun Idea :p
A Mad Scientist character
Mad Scientist
1.Studies Humanoids and Creatures for skill points/Parts
2.Can create new "Allies" or experiment on Recruited ones
3.Starts with all base species unlocked except for the Tanid
4.Can create a special net for humanoids
("Recruiting" in this way starts them with very low moral and only needs low health to improve capture chances)
5.A mix of the Evolution and Creation's abilities
6.Will collect corpses after battle to be used for study or creation of new hybrids

Evolution side
1.Can evolve recruits like Evolution can evolve herself
2.Evolved act like adapted characters and cannot be evolved more than once
3.Evolved cannot be fused or breed
4.Evolved abilities are tied to their parts and cannot be affected
5.Evolved retain their levels and Genes
6.Evolving a character cost moral and drains them completely of stamina
7.Evolution choices are depending on your collection of corpses

Creation Side
1.Can create new hybrids by combining a base with parts
2.Creating cost stamina and corpses
3.Creating hybrids acts like creations ability and allow you to choose passive and skills
4.Hybrids levels and genes are tied to your skills
5.Hybrids start with the loyal trait
6.Created hybrids cannot be fused, evolved, and cannot breed
7.Created hybrids will have always have the MC traits

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
A fun Idea :p
A Mad Scientist character
Mad Scientist
1.Studies Humanoids and Creatures for skill points/Parts
2.Can create new "Allies" or experiment on Recruited ones
3.Starts with all base species unlocked except for the Tanid
4.Can create a special net for humanoids("Recruiting" in this way starts them with very low moral)
5.A mix of the Evolution and Creation's abilities
I believe you can do something like that with the perks and classes you select.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Have beat the game as Crea at 600% 0 unlocks. It was easy. Crea now is a pretty solid character in 0.14v but there's a lot of bugs. 2584 final score

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 79 Votes